snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you very much happy yyou liked it
snehasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

OMG... Snehal welcome back girl. missed you babes.
Thanks for the Pm.
Coming to the Os. well well you have neatly penned down Priyas emotions and Rams explanation.
I loved the last one the way he kneeled down. our sherni went to close the door. Awww remembered March 12 th confession. loved it totally. thankyou once again. love you. Keep posting your works.

hey thank you soo much it means a lot to hear from you and when you yourself give us so good work when the appreciation comes from you it means a lot
I am super happy to post on my favourite couple ram and priya writing on them always makes me happy and I am doing it again thanks for the appreciation
I was scared you know to write but then did it and I am happy I did
super happy that you liked it
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Snehal..
Beautifull OS..Ram's fear of lossing Priya nd their emotions re very well penned down..loved it
Thanx for pm..
If possible plz cont ur Aloo wali story..i just loved that..thank u
snehasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Welcome back Snehal..
Beautifull OS..Ram's fear of lossing Priya nd their emotions re very well penned down..loved it
Thanx for pm..
If possible plz cont ur Aloo wali story..i just loved that..thank u

awweee you still remember that story you made my day and thanks a lot for thie words of appreciation means a lot would surely try to do that and will pm you when I update thanks once again
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalparab

I was so sure to see your comment if not any one else so happy to hear it again from you
missed you subu and I am really happy you loved it thanks sweetheart its soo good to be back where you belong love RaYa and missed them but now they are back and so am I πŸ€—

Awwieee thats an honour !! πŸ˜³
missed you soo much..i thought you left πŸ˜• ..glad to see you back β€οΈ
waiting for your ff continuation and new os too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—πŸ€—

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

</div>

hey thank you soo much it means a lot to hear from you and when you yourself give us so good work when the appreciation comes from you it means a lot
<div>I am super happy to post on my favourite couple ram and priya writing on them always makes me happy and I am doing it again thanks for the appreciation

I was scared you know to write but then did it and I am happy I did

super happy that you liked it

Awww my lady.. Thankyou so much dear. Don't scared to post any of Rays's work. I can happily read. and Balhians will love to read the Rayas love again and again... Actually it's Lil bit difficulty to post from my mobile so it's taking time. sorry for Late comment so.
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sss283

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Awwieee thats an honour !!😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">missed you soo much..i thought you leftπŸ˜•..glad to see you back❀️</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">waiting for your ff continuation and new os tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">πŸ€—πŸ€—</font>

Heyyy subbu Thanks for reminding me. snehal we want an update asap of you right Ff or ss.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

</div>
<div>
hey I am sorry for disappearing like that but the track really made me sad the way juhi was tking care for ram and all that stuff and yes I also missed being on this forum Its good to be back to you all lovely people who appreciate and love
I am super happy you liked the os I was scared how it will be it is always something that makes me happy when I write on ram and priya they are truly different and souls connected

its ok dear now u r back i m very happy ab aise chod ke kahin mat jana... yes RaYa has megic tabhi toh abhi tak yaha gade hue hain yaar ja kar bhi jane nahi dete yeh...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just superb os dear 
i think 
i am new one who read ur os but just loved it 
and plz write more