What is wrong with TVD?

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, this Silas story SUCKS! A big time. SUCKS royally. And top of all, Doppelganger. Come on, you have got to be kidding me! I don't get a thing. Its like Season 2 all over again, Season 2 for me was technical, half of the time I did not get a thing.

And this time. GOD! Stefan, Silas, Tessa and blah blah blah...I don't know even know who are who now? And Stefan. Can't he just die? 😆 Never liked him. Never will.  "Love drove me away"...and annoying starts! W*F? 😆 It is so boring to see him here and there doing nothing. He is really trying to be awesome but I can just laugh and walk over not caring! 😃

Katherine. Now? After all these years you are gonna meet your daughter? Really? 😲 W*F? Lady like Katherine...this is so dumb writing.

Bonnie. Look PH. Either you kill Bonnie or bring her back. I am tired of this ghost status. 😉 Kat signed contract for how many seasons? Just get clear plot for her. LOL. Not that I care personally. I don't like Bonnie. At all. But still...poor girl. Not living. Not dying. 🤢 Oh and her relationship with Jeremy. By all means, I love Jeremy. BUT. Come on, you can't be in love with a ghost Jer!

Caroline. Seriously, this girl has record. How many guys we are gonna ship Caroline with? You wanna count? Damon. Matt. Stefan. Klaus. Tyler. And now I saw on Tumblr...that new black guy. Come on. She already had Damon, Matt and Tyler in bed. Now what? Klaus is gone. 😭 Personally, I am a die hard Klaroline shipper but JP sucks. I shipped Delena, she gave me real Delena after 4 Seasons, coz in real 423 was the episode in which we got real Delena. ❤️ And I shipped Klaroline, and she gives me Originals! 🥱 Okay, coming back to Klaroline. My heart was broken when I came to know that Klaus will be gone. Really. What is Caroline's story? 😕 😕 😕 Oh. And now...There are many many people shipping Steroline now. Never mind, if Klaroline is not happening for real then my second best option is Steroline only. I like them from Season 2. 😳 And to tell you a secret, I read THE BEST DELENA FANFIC EVER, "The Story Of Us", after reading that, I loved Steroline. In that fanfic, they are amazing. 😳

And now, my babies...My Damon and Elena. I get it. I am happy. They are trying to be happy. First two episodes were amazing. BUT. BUT. BUT. Why do I still think that Elena needs to make Damon really believe that she really loves him. I love Delena but truth is truth. Elena has broken Damon's heart time and time again. SO YES. If Damon have insecurity, trust and other serious issues, I really don't mind coz I have same problem. While a part of me thinks that this is bad but at the same time I think that this f**king real. This happens in real relationships too. Two people trying to be happy while having other issues too. This is how a relation works, no perfection.

At this stage, I am 99.9% sure that Delena is the endgame. Definitely. Otherwise, no sane, intelligent writer would develop these two characters into each other this deeply from Season 1 to 4. So, I am sure Delena is endgame, and its coz they are endgame, I think there will be more problems with them. They will face many more problems together, I even think there will be temporary break up too but in the end, Damon and Elena will be together. I just don't like it now as they are having no such quality moment like in Season 3 and 4. I need more Delena. They are the reason I watch TVD for. Or else, for technical supernatural things, I have baap of all supernatural show, 😉 you got hint, right? 😉 And for brotherhood, huh...There are nothing like Winchesters! Salvatores are like 0.001 against 100. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...i m tellin u..ther must be connection between us...u dont come here from ages...i wonder here and there...and the moment you make topic in TVD...i popped up here from BB forum...lol...kuchh toh hai...lol..

BTW..I agree with your post...m toh just watchin Delena scenes on YT...time nahi hai abhi..and about Klaroline..m too sad...i want them..Delena. Klaroline...perfect...everyone is happy...😆 and yes i have to say so many things about tvd but not i have to go..so will come back with an entire essay love..😳 (in Klaus style)

p.s. missed your spark..and straight forward opinion..lol...come back on Tumblr too..i miss your funny posts...:)))
Edited by -AlwaysDamon- - 10 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Add me too. . Kya paka rahe hai jp n co????
Firstly I hated when originals ka show aya!!
They were better off in tvd.  Why to get carried away n make other show for them.?This suckss
Then this doppelganger diaries track..show should be renamed. .
Even I hate Bonnie n caroline also since third season. ..maybe she can end up with Stefan
And now I read ki tyler is joining thw originals cast. ..first tvd actor to be crossed over in the originals
n kat ki daughter n klaus ki daughter? 
Next we know Bonnie ki mom has another kid before being turned

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iMadz

First of all, this Silas story SUCKS! A big time. SUCKS royally. And top of all, Doppelganger. Come on, you have got to be kidding me! I don't get a thing. Its like Season 2 all over again, Season 2 for me was technical, half of the time I did not get a thing.

And this time. GOD! Stefan, Silas, Tessa and blah blah blah...I don't know even know who are who now? And Stefan. Can't he just die? 😆 Never liked him. Never will.  "Love drove me away"...and annoying starts! W*F? 😆 It is so boring to see him here and there doing nothing. He is really trying to be awesome but I can just laugh and walk over not caring! 😃

Couldn't have agreed more 😆 Especially bold 😆😆 That's exactly how I feel 😆
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate that tyler is the one who got 1st crosssoverrr...SERIOUSLY NOW...he is the least fvr8 character of mine on TVD/TO oh k sorrry he is not even fvr8, i HATE HIM FROM THE 1ST SIGHT I SAW HIM...yeah 1st season and still do,,, 😡
i just want DELENA & KLAROLINE!!!! 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is wrong in TVD these days..
It has become hindi daily soap wich is out of track.. Ekta kapoor serial in short
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ditto to each n every word of yours...tvd sucks now a days. god knows whats wrong with the writers..well i dont care to anyone i just want damon to be happy n elena to set her mind for once..her cts really confuse me. no matter what Delena is the endgame for me.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly my thoughts!
TVD is sooo boring now!! And seriously I'm tired of all these dopplegangers appearing out of nowhere. Do agree with you! This Silas story SUCKS big time!! 
And ughhh Caroline gets on my nerves!! Elena jumps from one brother to another (never liked Elena bcz she's confused with her feelings and hurting both Stefan and Damon along the way) while Caroline jumps from one man to another! Ughhh she is so annoying!! Even I'm a HUGEEE Klaroline fan but I dislike Caroline as an individual.

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hating Elena big time! I think Damon deserves better.
my exact thoughts!!!
this new season is really boring nothing makes sense. Silas angle is the dumbest of them all followed by Tessa! They should have stuck with Kalus & family being the most powerful vampires - the originals! At least these vamps and more so Klaus lives up to his name.

Stefan is back to ripper days only difference is he has lost his memory!😵
Elena is still jumping from one Salvatore to the next! Damon needs a new girl someone who will love him for the being he!! 
Stefan love for Elena is too pure unconditional but Elena doesn't deserve a good hearted vamp like Stefan. I have lost all respect for her.
Bonnie, why is she in this season anyways??!! i never liked her...her only use has been to come up with magic portions and save the day!
Katherine...i wanted to see more human (vulnerable) side...she is till very strong physically!!! And her long lost vamp daughter who looks her her aunty! 😆
Jeremy..the confused brother of Elena is still confused! 

and last but not the least my fav couple Klaus - Caroline!  i don't know where they are heading. Car broke up with Tyler but that was expected!
Klaus is busy with some bartender in Originals no mention of Caroline??!!!💔😭

Very disappointing!