||In my arms|| Sharnal OS (Pt 4 updated pg 3)

sucker4arhiluv thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys! I am a very silent reader on this forum. But I watch this show everyday and this idea just came into my and so i had to write it out. I hope you guys like it!

It starts off where Kunal realizes his love!

Part 2 - Below!

Part 3 - Page 2

Part 4 - Page 3

Part 1

"Dad! I found her! Mujhe mil gayi! Woh perfect girl, jo mere liya perfect hai!" i scremed on the phone. Hoping my dad was ready to hear me out and to accept this decision.

"Dad? Eh sambhu (don't remember servent's name) yaar...mom, dad kahan hai?"

"Woh dono toh Kittu baby ki ghar gaye hain, aaj karwacauth hai na"

"Aacha theek hai, main phone kar donga" I scrolled down my contacts list as fast as I could and found my dad...the one who was ready to listen to me from a friend's point of view.

"Haan Kunal bolo." I heard as soon as the ringing stopped.

"Woh dad mujhe aap kuch baat karni thi." I was in such a hurry that i had almost forgotten that my dad was driving. I can't risk my parents' life like that, and Indian roads are going to be jam packed today with all the patis going to see their patnis before the moon sees them.

"Actually na dad main aapse Kittu ke ghar pe milta hoon..." And I hung up. I didn't wanna have to argue with him to come to Kittu's house. I knew he would deny  my presence there, but I had to talk to him. This was the sawal of my life, and now this sawal has been answered.

Also I needed to see my future family. It wasn't only Shraddha's beautifulness inside and out, but it was Dhruv too, he makes me feel like we are a family. He makes me want to hear the word "papa" from his mouth. When Shraddha cries thinking of her divorce and Dhruv goes to hug her, I feel the need to walk over and engulf both of them in my arms, finish up their family...and make it MINE.

As I drove over to my Shraddha's house I thought of all the feelings had been rising up for so many days but I didn't have the guts to face them. Now that I do I can't hide them, I need to confess them to everyone, tell the whole world, give Shraddha all the khushi she has ever dreamt off and more. As I parked in their driveway, I spotted dad's car hoping dad would just as easy to find as his car.

"Arey Kunal beta!" I heard a stern voice call my name. General Zorr, the man on the house. The way he looked and talked it wasn't hard to tell he came from a military background, and the first time I met him I had thought him to be just are stern as his personality. but he turned out to be the nicest man and and a great sasur for Kittu. The way he loved kittu was incredible and he was with her his military personality was out the window.

"Uncle!" I was greeted with a warm but stern hug.

"Kunal mujhe laga tum sow rahe the," said Kittu's loving hubby, Anand.

"Arey woh mera chess partner hai, chess khile bena neend kahan ayi gi?" Hah wrong again uncle, iss baar ek special mission ke liya aya hoon. Fingers crossed!

"Haan woh uncle mujhe karwacauth ke rasam dekhne the..toh chala aya! Aur apne dad ko kahin dekha..." Before I could finshed i was attacked by a little tiny body hugging as tight as he could.

"Kunal uncle!! Mujhe pata tha aap ayange..." I wish Kunal uncle could have been replaced with Dad.

"Arey Champ! Kaise ho? Aur aapne homework toh finish kardiya hai na? varna aapko teacher murga banaygi kal"

"Kal Sunday hai! Aap bhi mamma ke jaise bhool gaye...Jaise ek dad karte hai. right mamma?" I had already figured out she was in the room, the fresh aroma of her perfume was all I could smell. I could also see the faces of our two families drop. I wish I could tell Dhruv that I am his dad.

I hope you guy liked it!
Sorry for the cliff hanger guys! But I'm working on the rest right now! And just as eager to write it. Therefore the rest will be here very soon!😃
Edited by sucker4arhiluv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 Start. Awesome Os. Waiting for the rest.
sucker4arhiluv thumbnail
Okay so here's the next part! I was to eager to write it lol

part 2

Amongst all the dropped faces I spotted out the face that I needed to see...DAD.

"Hey dad!" I screamed as walked over to him. The amount of eyebrows that went up amongst everyone indicated that my scream was a little girly for my personality..Oops

"Kunal puttar! Aaja, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai" said my dad grabbing me by the shoulder and pulling me over to Kittu's room, as risky as that may be there was no other place in the house that would be free.

"Dad!"

"bol kunal kya baat hai? Kyun aaya tu yahan?" urged my dad.

"Dad I know mujhe yahan nahin ana chahiye tha par...mujhe woh ladki mil gayi dad!" I said building up suspence. By the looks my dad was giving I was sure he knew who she was.

"Shraddha dad! Shraddha! Isse pehle ke aap mujhse naraz ho meri baat sunye. I know ki woh divorced hai aur ek bacha bhi hai and all that, but isse liya toh main pyaar karta hoon. Sirf Shraddha se nahin, balki Dhruv bhi...

Dad, jab main Shraddha ko row te dekta hoon main usse ek itna tight hug dene chata hoon ke sare gum bahar squeeze ho jaye.   

Jab main usse Dhruv ke saath dekta hoon toh maan karta hain ke Dhruv ke saath milke uski mamma se sararat karun.

mujhe sirf Shraddha se nahin, par mujhe hum se pyaar hai, humara family, chota sa family, but khushi family."

Before I could take another breath, I was caught in a bone crunching hug by my father, I had seen a lone tear in the corner of his eye as I was talking. And as I wrapped my arms around him i felt a tear roll down my eyes as well, i hadn't realized how strong my feelings were, but now that I had my dad supporting me I would win Shraddha in no time. As I was about to let go I felt another pair of arms wrap around my back. OH SHITT! Who was that?

I released my dad so fast my head spun and I think I jerked the person back to fast, since I heard footsteps moving backwards unstably. As I turned around I saw my beautiful sister dressed in red. I hadn't seen her in the family crowd a few minutes ago.

"Bhai! Aap...Aap...Shraddha..." her voice cracked through her tears, sooo i'm guessing she heard everything. She's such an emotional softy.

"Hain Kittu. Bohut, bohut pyaar..."

"See I told you Kittu, uske dil mein koi thi! issi liya woh shaadi ke liye inkaar kar raha tha." Oh my god! how many people had seen my cheesy confession? this was only for my dad to hear not the whole family!

"Aur koi bahar khada hai?"

"hahahah nahin Salle! Par ek baat kahoon?"

"Bol na Anand" Fingers crossed it's a positive baat Anand.

" Mujhe thodi se vibe aa rahi thi par pata nahi maine kyun nahi notice kiya!"

"Anand! Maine bhi toh miss kiya na! mujhe to abhi yakeen nahi hota! Bhaiya!!"

"Okay toh" Kittu said sticking her hand out in front of her. If someone were to walk in they would think she was in starting position for the macarena. "Mission Shraddha and Kunal into Shranal."

Leave it to Kittu to come up with the randomist and weirdest names for everything. but this one sounded cute, it felt aapna. It felt MINE.

Precap: ShraNal Scenes!

Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice👏...but we will be more interested in shranal scenes😳 than family drama🤣...serial mein toh pakathe hain.plzz os mein mat pakao...waiting for shrnal scenes...great going👍🏼
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cute:)
Please continue soon :)
sucker4arhiluv thumbnail
Thank you for all the beautiful replies guys! As promised here is part 3! With ShraNal scenes only!

Part 3

Before we could cheer a voice called us to attention. "Kittu beta! Chanda aagaya!" It was the mother of the house Amrit aunty, she had grown a dislike to me lately and I had a feeling that it was because of mummy. I was aware that mummy had gone out of her way and talked to aunty about keeping Shraddha away from me. But now...there will be not distance between anyone!

"Aai mummy!" Kittu called out, and with special smile she darted out to get a glimpse of the moon herself.

I followed our little gang out of the room, and onto the terrace where the rasam was taking place. And there I saw the most beautiful angel I had ever seen, my beautiful Shraddha. She looked heaven sent today in a dark red suit (something like this).

http://www.indianclothstore.com/productdetail.aspx?pid=19424

The dress hugged her warmly as every curve that I had no idea she had. Her long hair curled and bouncing around as she moved around swiftly, trying to make this karwacauth happen without delay. I clenched my teeth and curled my fist to stop myself from carrying her into to room and fulfilling every desire I had right now in the dirty mind of mine. I was brought out of my fantasy when I felt a sharp elbow hit my ribs.

"Kyun saale itna bhi mat drool karo, tumhara bhi time ayega..." Anand whispered into my ear. But I could care less what he thought at the moment, I was living in my beautiful fantasy.

"Are Dhruv! Mujhe yeh rasam nahi karni!" I heard Shraddha protest. She sounded younger then Dhruv when she protested.

"Par mamma! Mujhe dekhna hai ki yeh kaise hoti hai, aur phir aapne yeh vrath rakha hai na?"

She had kept the vrath? For who? My questions were immediately  answered...

"Rakha nahin, tumhare vajese rakhna pada." So then if you have keep the vrath Shraddha then your to-be-husband will break your vrath for you.

"Same to same mamma! Please batao na!" Dhruv tugged at her dress, trying to convince her.

"Aacha baba, karti hoon theek hai?" She sounded so cute when she was annoyed. As per the rasam she picked up the channi and said, "Dekho, aise channi se chand ko dekh te hai, aur phir uss mein diya rakhte hai." She explained while placing a tiny little diya in the channi while she looked at the chand. And before she could say the rest I moved over to get to my position.

"Phir mamma?"

"Phir isse pani arpan karte hai" (I don't know if its actually called that) She said will pouring water.

"Aur ab hum chand ko dekhne ke badh apne pati ko dekhte hai." She finished while turning her body to face me and the channi directly infront of my face. As she opened her beautiful brown orbs. I saw a somewhat scared face, but I knew she wouldn't say anything to me now, but later I would get a huge lecture.

"Uss badh mamma." Dhruv's voice brought both of us out of our thoughts.

"Haan woh..woh.." She stumbled with her words, while I stood staring at her with a smile that i would think would was touching my ears.

"Haan Dhruv, ab pati apni patni ko pani pilate hain." She said in a monotone voice, still probably in her own world, staring straight into my eyes. Iff didn't know her better I would think that she was telling me to give her water, nevertheless there was no harm in preforming the rasam. So I picked up the vessel with the pani and put it on her lips. I was lift in utter shock when she actually drank the water! She drank it! i wasn't about to stop her because this just made my work a lot easier.

"Phir?" I said in a soft whisper that would reach only her beautiful ears.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that because my voice brought her into out of her trance and into the real world.

"Haan, woh...main" She said stuttering every word.

"Ouch!" I looked down to see the reason to her pain, and saw that the diya from the channi had fallen to the ground dropping the hot wax onto her hand and dress. Before I could stretch my hands to help, she rushed out of the terrace and out of sight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Shraddha! Shraddha!" I heard Kunal call behind me, as I ran towards the bathroom to clean up my dress. I had no hurry to clean my dress but I had to get away from him before I do something against Kamini aunty's wishes. He looked ever so handsome today in that hot kurta (something like this)

http://menfashionz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/latest-white-kurta-pajama-designs-for-men.jpg

Which was plain, but showed off his chiseled body and couldn't stop my mind from thinking the inevitable.

As I reached the bathroom, I remembered why I was running and went in pushing the door close. Before I could even go to turn on the sink, someone opened the door wide. It was none other than Mr. Handsome. He walked inside and closed the door locking it. Maybe I should have thought of that when I pushed the door, I said to myself, giving myself a mental slap.

"Shraddha! Itna fast bhaag ne ki kya zaroorat hai? bhaag Milkha Bhaag ke auditions kab ke khatam ho chuke!"  He said, going on with his stupid jokes.

"Kunal! aisa ku.kuch nahin hai..woh main sirf apna dress clean karne kay liya ayi thi.Woh wax ka daag rehjata hai varna." Good job Shraddha! I gave myself a mental pat on the back for the instant reply. But I couldn't stop myself from stuttering little, we were merely a foot apart, and by the smirk playing on his face, he had caught it too.

"Toh phir Shraddha tum itni.." He said slowly moving forward, somewhat like a lion closing in on his prey. "Tum itni ghabhrai se kyun ho? Tumrahi heart beat.." As he held my wrist to bring it in between us, there were electric currents going through my whole body, with his mere touch.

SMACK! I had hit the wall! There was no backing now, I would have to face all his questions.

"Tumhari heartbeat itni tezz kyun ho gayi? Kya mere chune ka yeh asar hey?" He stated while raising his other hand and bruching his fingers across my cheek until they reach the stray hair that was annoying me and tucking her softly behind my ear. His slow torture still wasn't finished. He trailed his fingers down the ear reaching earlobe and retreated his hand.

Finally his torture had finished and I thinking he was waiting for my answer. Although he could probably tell what my answer was by the crimson red color that my face had turned by now.   

Precap: Kunal's Confession!!!

I hope you guys liked it! And please keep the likes and comments rolling in! I love reading them!
Edited by sucker4arhiluv - 10 years ago
nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing! I am loving Shranal at moment, finally Kunal has realised his feelings in the show.
Pls do let me know when u update. looking forward to reading more!!!😊
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its awesome yaar please keep writing 😳
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story!! Continue soon
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update lovd all shranal scenes u had describd very well kunals feelings.his cheesy confession and latr embarrsment whn he fnd ut tat anand and kittu hrd t.want to read more do continue