96 Reasons why SwaRon should patch up and ROMANCE

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This post is meant to make an exhaustive list of all those reasons as to why SwaRon should patch up and ROMANCE ASAP. I will keep adding reasons to this list as everyone of you keep pooling in your reasons. Your reasons can be sensible,logical,fun, philosophical, etc etc etc. We are fans and reasons can be manyyy and each reason equally valid. Hope we are given what we want.๐Ÿ˜Š
Reasons why we deserve to see SwaRon patch up and romance :

1- Coz Its been more than 4 months they are being shown in this break up phase.
2- Coz SwaRon's romance period extended to just 10-11 scenes and we certainly deserve more after waiting for 2 years for a confession.
3- Coz Shantanu-Vrushika's fabulous on-screen chemistry deserves to be utilized in romantic scenes too.
4- Coz we SwaRon fans have already exhausted all the tissue-paper boxes all this while, watching painful SwaRon most of the time in this span of 2.5 years and deserve to blush and smile seeing them romance.

5- For being the most patient fan-base ever who waited for a confession for more than 2 years.
6- Coz fairy tales are supposed to bring happiness to its audience amd SwaRon story is an ETERNAL Fairytale
7- swayam and sharon are crazily in love with each other...sharon has strtd drooling ovr swayam which earlier he used to do ovr hr...though swayam is angry bt he still loves her cares for her...
8-
Coz we fanz cnt see dem apart frm each other..
9- Cause I am really tired to see SwaRon still, instead of enjoying well deserved happiness after tumultuous ride of two and half year, are in so much pain.
10- Coz their fight was just twist to drag story and it was not at all needed.
11- Because Shantanu Vrushika have EXCELLED in the art of romancing as Swayam and Sharon. It must hurt not only fans but even the people on the sets seeing VruShan cry and stay away because EVERYONE LOVES seeing these two smiling and romancing โ˜บ๏ธ
12- Cause swaron are the forever type of couple..
13-
Because SwaRon are DIVINE & made us believe in TRUE LOVE still exists :)
Breaking up is not the solution to make someone realize how much you love them or your worth cv's.
14-
SwaRon are the epitome of eternal love and love is not only about complexities,MUs and fights...its about love,understanding and supporting each other ...they need to justify SwaRon love...
15- Because getting true love is the most toughest thing and is lifetime gift and here Sharon and Swayam both have their true love. So this makes their heart together forever, so please we want to see them together and make each other feel their true love openly.
16- Cause SwaRon are two hearts beating as one... And they should always remain as one..
17- Coz  now finally the love story is balanced.. as it is being shown, sharon needs swayam as much as he needs her.
18-
SwaRon should patch up because i want to see SwaRon ROMANCE in VruShan style
19- I just want them together.
20- We hve waited for 2 n a half yrs...now we can't tolerate any more...
21- Coz I want to see different side of swaron, as in something like swaron solving problems of their life together and not as swayam n Sharon separate!For this to happen, they have to be in a proper relationship first
22- I want to see that passion intensity in positive way
23- Because we want to see them complete the camping date which was left in the middle.
24- Because we want everyone in the college who misunderstood Swayam as a loser to apologise him and respect him for wat he is.
25- Because we want SwaRon to publicly hold each others hands and get teased by their friends.
26- Because i will go into Manic Depression if these two guys dont kiss and make up soon ๐Ÿ˜•For my sanity their patch up is essential
27- Because Swayam completes Sharon and Sharon completes Swayam. And Swayam Sharon are are destined to be together no matter how much they try to stay apart from each other. It cant take two and a half years for them to realise they cant live without each other
28- Cos Sharon and Swayam got tired of fighting and need water
29- Want SWARON to patchup together because i am tired of dreaming VRUSHAN dancing to ๐Ÿ˜ณPEHLA  NASHA and  want it to be REAL โ˜บ๏ธ as PEHLA NASHA is so like  SWARON ANTHEM. it completes their fairytale ๐Ÿ˜‰
30-
Because I miss SwaRon hugs and kisses

31- SwaRon romance is imminent bcoz by now all reasonable excuses for them being apart and away from each other have been explored and exhausted...now they r balanced as a couple to a great extent - so high time we see how the positivity gets transformed into seeing them get together and face challenges together for a change, with a united front, a lot of trust and understanding...and most imp see their relationship progress up unto the next level...

32-
Coz its high time the gang notices that things have changed, and we know for a fact that no one can be that dumb that they can't notice that the equation has changed between swaron, esp not when Sharon makes it this obvious. *rolls eyes*eg: her standing by Swayam's side when she was supposed to be standing with Rey :P her staying over at swayam's place...her lost in thoughts which she's never done before.

33- Because we swaron fans will stop believing in the word called love
34-
Because fairy tales are meant to give everyone happiness!!
35-
Because it is highly impossible for two people so in love to stay away from each other
36- Because Hell, it's been too much dragging already happen with us and our emotions. And because now is the high time that Swaron story get what it deserves.
37-
Cozz writers need to justify TERM PASSIONATE given to love story of SWARON as Passion doesn't mean only fights sadness and separations.
38- Because SwaRon is my life and I can't stand to see my life falling apart..
39-
Well how about all the reason posted above. And if not that atleast for us fans who have waited with so much patience for two and half years to see them happy.
40- 
Coz Its time for a patchup, hello 2 people head over heels in love can't stay away from each other for nearly 3 years!
41- Because we are the craziest fans who are awaiting patiently for it.
42- Bcoz i have imagined them romancing them for' 465323"  times in my dreams ,now ii badly want my dream to become reality
43-
i feel Cause we are really tired to see SwaRon still, instead of enjoying well deserved happiness after tumultuous ride of two and half year, are in so much pain...
44-
Because i want a full out romantic fun dance number on the much in love SwaRon and no dances in their dreams.. two ppl who love each , love dance shud be dancing happily and not crying alag alag ...
45-
I want patchup soon coz I want MY VruShan-swaron back,i.e simple and cute swaron:) not a complicated swaron,with only fights involved !!!
46- Coz there's not much hope for swaron fans after palki maam leaves
47-
Because swayam and sharon are crazily in love with each other
48- Because we never got to see the positive side of swaron fights while being a couple. I want to see them win over their complications fights and come into each other arms at the end of the day not break up.
49-
When we see VruShaN as SwaRoN in D3.. we dont see actors who are acting on a given script.. we feel that they are people we know very well romancing each other..
so their romance should be completed in a better way..
50-
THEY ARE A DANCING COUPLE.. NOT A BREAKING UP AND DANCING COUPLE..
51-
because of swaron i learn that The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return... . they tell mee the real meaning of love... so plsss patchup them...
52-
Because SwaRon are madly in love with each other i want to see the different angle of relationship now ๐Ÿ˜› holding hands,Sitting under the stars,discussing about their present & future,sharing time with each other.
53- because it sounds illogical for a couple who has experienced 
rejection, hatred, jealousy, pain, love,desire, etc...to just break up, not once but thrice.
swaron faced a lot already,they should know each other very well by now
to solve all problems.
54-  bcz they need to have a mature relationship, where they should realise that noone can make or break their bond..
55- Coz every fan wants to see their fav couple romancing !! and we SS fans  are no exception.

56-Cauze SwaRon is d best thing happened to me. And now tired of imagining their romance
57-
Arrey hum bhi fans hai! We want more memories to cling onto not just pehla nasha :(
58-Coz I watch d3 religiously only to see them romancing ...
59-because SwaRon are epitome f love and romance fr me.so it's high tym ki dey should romance on screen n nt fighting n MUs all the tym

60-Becoz I cant see my cuties crying n fighting in name swaron complexity.
61- Coz i am sucker for romance,and SwaRon being the most romantic couple on television shud be seen romancing each other and behave like a couple for heavens sake๐Ÿค”
62-
because dey r awesome actors n bt by nt giving proper track CVs r wasting der talent..want proper track for dem n fr a love story proper track will deffo should b a love track
63- swayam n sharon shld patch up bcz d3 has bcm torture without their romance๐Ÿ˜ญ
64- because there is lot more to a relationship which swaron together need to experience and which we swaron fans havent seen too in ss story
65-Its high time we get some high voltage romantic & sensuous track for swaron!!!!
Enough of these meaningless & lame breakup games!!!
66- swaron=d3 fr me...  so i want swaron together soon...
67-Because i want SwaRon ROMANTIC DUET on pehla nasha song

68-Coz Shantanu looks uper cute, handsome, sweet, adorable ,lovable when he smiles ...n when there is that glitter of love in his eyes...n when swayam lovingly teases sharon ufff...i don't have words to describe how it feels
69-Coz Vrushika...looks heavenly, angelic, khoobsurat, gorgeous...when she blushes...

70- * Because the happiness of  thousands of souls-like me๐Ÿ˜›-is directly proportional to their happiness.. And it hurts so bad when they are apart...๐Ÿ˜ญ
71-
Swaron are meant to be..
72- because Vrushika and Shantanu look totally couplish and make swaron as a couple appear real.
73- "Because Shantanu Vrushika have EXCELLED in
the art of romancing as Swayam and Sharon. 
74- Because the love they have for each other in their eyes is too die for.. agar aankho main itna pyar hoga toh romance scenes main kitna hoga 
75-Because without romance swaron is lifeless. Romance is swaron USP
76-Because we r tired of dis useless runing-chasing shit of there's. All we get to c is either swayam running behind sharon pleading her to accept him or the vice-versa. 
77-Fighting and break up phase has become extremely monotonous now! We want something unpredictable! They are unpredictable and their track should also be unpredictable! Same things ie misunderstandings are SOOO PREDICTABLE! 
78-Because SwaRon are just meant to patch up and romance now. Enough of this hide and seek.
79-cause meherbani ho jaygi swaron fans par ๐Ÿ˜ญ
80-becoz want to see something that hasnt happened in swaron lives..that is behaving as a normal couple with hugs and holding hands and vrushan can make it more beautiful.
81- Tired of all this dragging.
82-B'coz swaron are ime we dint get a proper romantic scthe only couple who broke up in two months 
83-Because Swayam and Sharon's love is too strong to be broken by anyone.. they are two individuals who love each other eternally and deeply.. their love story deserves a proper chance as well!  
84-Also because they need to talk about their pasts, share their thoughts and realise that they should be together forever without thinking of breaking up.
85-Coz we wanna see tanu aka Swayam smile :) dil se :(
and vrushi too...i want them to smile dil de on screen too :( the genuine cute wala smile :')
no more awkward uncomfortable or indifferent challenging smiles .
86-missing passionate swaron.
87-Because two people in love romance also other than fighting crying and staying way.
88-Because everytime i see sadness and pain in their eyes I die little by little inside. They DESERVE to be happy and they NEED to be together for the sake of their own love and life as well as ours.  
89-Because love doesn't mean pain..
90-Because no SwaRon=me in depression mode.
91-bcz swaron do hanso ka jodha hai or do hanso ke jodhe ko koi ni alag kar sakta...
92-Cause SwaRon is my life 
93-Kyuki romance is needed!!!  Tired seeing their fights 
94-Because we waana see them in each other arms !
95-because I want cute happy nok jhok sequences on SwaRon and vrushan do it very adorable that makes it appear real and enjoyable..
96-becoz writers are ruining their unique creation called swaron by dragging and no romance

Edited by muskurana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sed_Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Because fairy tales are supposed to bring happiness to its audience amd SwaRon story is an ETERNAL Fairytale
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
most importantly swayam and sharon are crazily in love with each other...
sharon has strtd drooling ovr swayam which earlier he used to do ovr hr...
though swayam is angry bt he still loves her cares for her...
so they bth shud patchup soon n stay happily n let us wath D3 happily n peacefully ๐Ÿ˜›
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
swaron sud patch up coz we fanz cnt see dem apart frm each other... 
Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Cause I am really tired to see SwaRon still, instead of enjoying well deserved happiness after tumultuous ride of two and half year, are in so much pain.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Most important point their fight was just twist to drag story and it was not at all needed.
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Because Shantanu Vrushika have EXCELLED in the art of romancing as Swayam and Sharon. It must hurt not only fans but even the people on the sets seeing VruShan cry and stay away because EVERYONE LOVES seeing these two smiling and romancing โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because SwaRon are DIVINE & made us believe in TRUE LOVE still exists :)

Breaking up is not the solution to make someone realize how much you love them or your worth cv's ๐Ÿ˜•

so want SwaRon to patch up as soon as possible :)
Edited by PoonamSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
PreruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Cause swaron are the forever type of couple.. Lovely post ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And yep they should patch up ASAP.. I am impatient for a SwaRon hug ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -PS- - 10 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
13 reasons now :) .Keep them coming.