Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Friday Nov 1 2013 Epi 51

Friends, I have not read other threads so dont know the reactions to today's episode. While we have been having mixed feelings about what Shlok is up to, whether he is acting, is he acting when expressing his love to Astha, the marriage announcement, the promises, making astha even more lattoo on him when he realizes she does actually love him, then making sudden decision for ek chutki sindoor just when astha was all determined and even gave shlok ultimatum about no marriage, he put an end to all that, took her to the temple, varmala ready, mangalsutra even ready at the temple, bringing astha in front of all the elders, few thappads, screamings among the two families, NA's tai in the meantime tryint to put sense into everybody that marriage has already happened, so lets just accept it and give the new couple our blessings. Phew!

Does that in a nutshell cover the story up to this point, barring few exceptions?!

But today's epi took a complete turn or is it just me? Seems the revenge-plot is still going on and all preplanned, including the quick non-phere wali marriage, no baraatis, no shehnai, no bidayi, elders of both families not even aware and totally taken by surprise, like the viewers alike.

So I thought to post this beautifully edited siggie which more or less explains visually what has so far transpired!

starry.phoenix
http://i.minus.com/ib0RMRhZHtmhof.png

Another little glimpse of few past episodes, while we wait for Monday when shlok makes Astha leave her home chori chori ... this girl astha seems to be losing her senses, blinded so much that all the worries her parents are having may be more than justified in coming days/weeks😕

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Radev  on ur new vol.2 music ka pitara 
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread Prem Ka Musical Pitara

radev24 thumbnail
Hey thanks maia and come on down whenever time permits as u always do!😃

Cant believe 1st one hit the # 151 in 51 episodes, all thanks to wonderful participation!🤗

@Goolab awesome calendar sig .. lot of hard work and sums up the month so beautifully!⭐️⭐️

Saw these on CG by Komal, and totally flipped ... gotta post!⭐️⭐️

scarlet.moon
Ashlok

Shop: 95135686

And love the song so much ...pee loon

w/subs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM9HABfCQaM[/YOUTUBE]

But who knows what next week has in store ... bcoz shlok has started showing his grey side again ... and astha going to get hurt, and will hurt parents in turn 😭 I mean lets look at the lovely awesome sigs above, and who will think shlok is just "acting" and pretty darn good at it too, even hoodwinked astha's parents!

I guess drama and twists and turns and no blessings from both families have to happen for the show to go on for a very long time !! So lets brace ourselves!

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaiS

Congratulations for the new thread Prem Ka Musical Pitara

Well sarada, our darling Snehal suggested it and me loved it right away, i mean how many times we even use the word "Pitara"😃👍🏼
aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for d new thread...🥳🥳🥳

Its party time...lets enjoy...
😊

Now some Kerala specials snacks for u...😃😃😃

Edited by aisumalavika - 10 years ago
aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Diwali treat...😊

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations prem 
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Isi baat pe ek sher arj kiya hai
"MUDDAYI LAAKH BURA CHAAHE TOH KYA HOTA HAI
WAHI HOTA HAI O MANJURE KHUDA HOTA HAI
HAR EPISODE KE BAAD TERE REVIEWS DEKHA HOTA HAI
MUSICAL PITARE KE SATH MASALA SE BHARA PURA KISSA LIKHA HOTA HAI"

aur ek aur ek
"KHUSHI KA MAUKA HAI TERE PITARE KA 150 PAGES COMPLETE HONA HAI AUR ISI TARAH YUHI KARWAAN CHALTA RAHE YAHI HAI DUA"

so again congratulation
s and celebrations