New predictions based on new article *RK paralysed*

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Haan toh mera memory loss wala idea gaya bhaad mein😡🤣

Read this article.

Anyway, based of the article I have come up with some predictions😆😆😆

• I feel that RK will get Madhu out of jail but he might feel that Madhu deserves someone better since he is paralysed now. So he might push her away from him?🤔 This is my favourite😛

• Or what if RK gets back home and asks for Madhu who is apparently in jail and Padhaji and Pabbo tell him that Madhu left him because she didn't wanna live with a paralysed man? But this isn't possible as Madhu can't stay in jail forever and news about Madhu being in jail would be all over 😆

• Or what if after seeing RK's condition, Madhu decides to go away from his life as she is guilty for all this and everyone tells RK that Madhu left him because he is paralysed?😆 

• Ya phir what if RK comes out of hospital, frees Madhu from jail and we get same old cootchikoo?🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good Post👍🏼
First option has bit of potential

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

Good Post👍🏼
First option has bit of potential

I want first option
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chakku bab ki jai hon😆
But NF is from Pluto so dear again they will chose some other way dont underestimate the power of MB cv nut case brain😆
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel that RK will get Madhu out of jail but he might feel that Madhu deserves someone better since he is paralysed now. So he might push her away from him?🤔 This is my favourite😛

he is right kameena not tyagi baba so i dont think so its going to happen😆n tell me after this how he will finish his movie.thats the big thing for RM

• Or what if RK gets back home and asks for Madhu who is apparently in jail and Padhaji and Pabbo tell him that Madhu left him because she didn't wanna live with a paralysed man? But this isn't possible as Madhu can't stay in jail forever and news about Madhu being in jail would be all over 😆
hmmm may be😆

Or what if after seeing RK's condition, Madhu decides to go away from his life as she is guilty for all this and everyone tells RK that Madhu left him because he is paralysed?😆

this can happen.armaan ridz track its😆

Ya phir what if RK comes out of hospital, frees Madhu from jail and we get same old cootchikoo?🤣

iske high chances hai🤣🤣we will get their 24/7 romance .n how madhu will feed him etc🤣

best tract is memory loss madhu can also stay away from rk n rk will also not force her.😆evil gang bhi khush😆.why cant they show this.😵

Edited by dd-vd - 10 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Paralyzed? Are you sure that is going to hapen? Like seriously?? 😳 I had been wanting Madhu to go away from the house, RK getting well due to her prayers, and then after use hosh aaye, RK askng for Madhu and later getting to know what Radha And Pabho did, and then abandoning them FOREVER and fetching Madhu back.. :D But I guess all that is not gonna happen.. Already I was watchng so less of the show, ab utna bhi nhi dekhungi. :P
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice prediction chakku..i like 1st n last option
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the 1st option!!
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neutral_Mona

Chakku bab ki jai hon😆

But NF is from Pluto so dear again they will chose some other way dont underestimate the power of MB cv nut case brain😆

I know right? Aisa kuchh nahi hoga🤣
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: dd-vd

I feel that RK will get Madhu out of jail but he might feel that Madhu deserves someone better since he is paralysed now. So he might push her away from him?🤔 This is my favourite😛

he is right kameena not tyagi baba so i dont think so its going to happen😆n tell me after this how he will finish his movie.thats the big thing for RM

hmmm may be😆

Or what if after seeing RK's condition, Madhu decides to go away from his life as she is guilty for all this and everyone tells RK that Madhu left him because he is paralysed?😆

this can happen.armaan ridz track its😆

Ya phir what if RK comes out of hospital, frees Madhu from jail and we get same old cootchikoo?🤣

iske high chances hai🤣🤣we will get their 24/7 romance .n how madhu will feed him etc🤣

best tract is memory loss madhu can also stay away from rk n rk will also not force her.😆evil gang bhi khush😆.why cant they show this.😵

@Red - I know he is not tyagi baba, but he has changed thoda thoda😆

I also wanted memory loss track😆