Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhil03 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

What rubbish ðŸ¤¢ . This is total nonsense . 

P.S - TC walion ke saare Articles mein kuch na kuch galata hota hai . TC ke bohot saare Articles galat hue hain . Isiliye iss news par bharosa karna hai toh soch Samajhkar . 

article true hai
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I've heard everything. Please somebody end this show and put us all out of our misery. 
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS
Where is the story leading to??
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...but what an idiotic article is it.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Stabbing se Paralysis😕 Kuch toh logic dikhao😆
Yehi reh gaya tha ab. I cant see rk on wheelchair. If they want to make paralyse some1 pls do this experiment vinashbala 😆
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"i quit" "plz end dis show" omg 1 article wich is not evn confirmed yet n we al no from r previos xperiences dat 90% of da tym its alwys fake... goes 2 show how loyal da fanz really are... i for 1 wil not quit nor do i want da show 2 end...:-)) all dramas gav ups n dwnz... N im quite enjoyin da drama at da moment... :-) its very gripping shud b gud 4 trpz:-)) n if rk does get pralaysd it wil b only for a couple ov epiz its not for eva n do u really tink rk wil let madhu stay in jail...? So chill sit bck n enjoy y always complain n ruin it for urslf...Edited by SHT786 - 10 years ago
Look like the story will go in the direction of chandani movie
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
atleast use smth which is believeable n hs sense ... 1st of all stabbed tha n i dnt think itna zor se maara hai n usse memomry loss toh nahi ho sakta n even paralysis cant happen ... joke hai seriously ... CV's THINK FRESH ... hw more dumber can thngs get nw
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did make a prediction that Madhu would enter the film industry and earn for their living costs and stay when RK is paralysed from the attack with Balraj, that Madhu now would have to put RK through physiotherapy and he hating her and pushing her away from him the whole while, and I said she won't leave him even though he tells her to go until he is well, and the way it's worked out now that she stabbed him to cause this injury her guilt will be much more considering she also believes her nakshatra is the cause also and she will undergo another personality transformation, be hard now and not the soft person that was laughing and joking, this will be noticed by all on the sets and at home I think.

Here is the December 2012 thread of my prediction, its similar to how this track is going now. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago