SwaRon/VruShan Addiction <3 :-/

rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HAZAAR tv shows dekhe hain maine! 😕I mean, really! Itne alag alag variety ke characters aur actors waale! But not ONE of them has managed to create this UGHHH waala craze in me, (Armaan-Riddhima came close, but no, not quite there yet..) as VruShan waala SwaRon has done! And it's not just the show u know-coz i did love all 4 couples in the show.. It's not just SwaRon either-coz I've lovvved TanHa waala SwaRon too!

It's this spell (god alone knows WHAT!) that VruShan cast on you! I mean, screen mein SwaRon chal raha hota hai-you are so lost in their beautiful story, and yet there's half ur heart going  over VruShan! The track might be yuck🤢, SwaRon story might be stuck😡, the dialogues might suck- and YET, there you are, smiling like a silly idiot, swooning and drooling..why? VruShan are on screen!😳 Struggling to look at whoever is speaking when you can't take your eyes off these two even in  gang scenes!

Dhang se jaante tak nahin inko, yet they are this HUGE part in our lives nahin? Mood kharab hota hai, toh ab I simply type "VruShan interview" on YouTube and tell the rest of the world to go get lost!😆 U guys remember, jab pehle Tannu used to be this shaant, silent, sudhra hua bachha in the interviews?? Ab DEKHA hai usko?? Kya kya kaarname karta hai! Us bechari ki itni taang kheenchta hai! And Vrushika, my GOD, that Angel, she's so...pure yaar..(plz don't laugh k, no other word came close to express what I feel)..Innocent, uchhalti koodti-and yet so so graceful! The way she gets embarassed jab voh usko chidate hain and the way she laughs like a kid.. the way she suddenly goes into this chatter mode(have u SEEN Tannu's expressions when she does that??) God I still remember the skate dance waala interview..("I was so excited to tell him ki arre maine yeh turn kiya" "Par maine dekh liya tha" "Par pehle tu ne nahin dekha tha :-/")... DEkho kaise rat jaate hain inke dialogues- chad gayi hai mujhe, I'm telling you!🤔 And MY, MY, the way they are with each other-it's like they've known each other forever! I mean I know ek saal hone waala hai but it's almost like they were just meant to be just together only (us sense mein hi nahin bol rahi, otherwise also)- it's like they were incomplete before-and now it's just all-round perfection! His protective care for her, her lying on his shoulder EVERY FREAKING INTERVIEW! , inki never-ending chapad-chapad! Apni hi duniya mein hote hain jab interview dete hain..it's like camera vagera bas props hain.. They just forget ki they're supposed to be talking to the camera and not to each other😆..(but then...humein bhi toh yeh hi dekhna hai😳).. Apna apna shuroo ho jate hain giving the rest of the world a damn!

These two have brought such an innocence and freshness to the show that is unmatched to anything that has been seen anywhere before... And when they dance...😲 my God! They make the whole revolve around them when they decide to dance! That chemistry...that passion...uff! And man, their charm is GODDAMN 'Addictive'-that's the word for it. Matlab, SwaRon and VruShan are one and the same for me now, and yet at times... Am I a bit more biased towards VruShan😃?.. And jo inko dekhke andar se jo real waali khushi aati hai...Damn it, God, I am Addicted!

Sorry for this rambling post. Raha nahin gaya yaar, I swear. Let me end by just saying.. "Touchwood, Nazar na lage...❤️" (and may God help me now to keep these two out of mind for a month and study for my exams!🥱)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very very cute post 😳
Truly said, VruShan have become an integral part of our lives!! Not even a single day goes, without talking abt VruShan 😛
If going by the swaron story, last few weeks was really depressing to see swaron fighting and then breaking up, inspite of all these only one thing got me hooked to the show, that was just mere presence of VruShan in it:) No matter how depressing it might be to watch your onscreen couple fighting in the show, but their offscreen bonding gives us a special power to bear all the disappointments with the swaron track! If it was not VruShan, I wouldn't have taken the pain of watching such depressing track! Yes to be truthful, my love for VruShan is more than all my disappointments:) In few episodes Sharon character was shown in bad light, but still I could never hate Sharon, it's just because whenever I feel the displeasure in watching swaron, I think abt VruShan and the thought itself instills a positivity that "SWARON STORY CAN NEVER GO WRONG, WHEN IT IS PORTRAYED BY VRUSHAN" ! I actually trust them more than swaron story scripted by CVS:)

Coming to their offscreen, VruShan cannot be matched with anyone else! It's just coz "VruShan are the BEST" Shan has undergone a complete 180' turn I believe after Vrushi entering D3! Vrushi not just brought us our Sharon, but VruShan too! I had never seen Shan so happy in group ivs, but these days I just feel contended when I see him smiling! Vrushi, seriously thanks a ton gal:) The comfortness these 2 share just makes me say *touchwood* VruShan are the best thing happened to D3 ever:) Hope their bond grows stronger:) I really thank all those who got Vrushi into the show, without her I would have never got to see this side of Shan n also swaron:)
Love VruShan/swaron<3Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

N I was smiling like an idiot reading your post- vrushan lover😃

Ohk I m sure I m not going to make any sense but who cares when it comes to vrushan, I just love reading and writing such post😳

Coming to topic to be honest I was never addicted to any couple as I m addicted to swaron.. it was unique story, concept, awesome portrayal too and that was the only reason I gave chance to vrushan-my swaron addiction.. I still love swaron but I too don't know when I started loving vrushan more then swaron.. 😳

Vrushan what should say? I just start grinning like idiot! even in boring class where everyone feels sleepy I find lost myself in vrushan world <3

Swaron, swaron fights to be with each other & also swaron-fans fight for screen space, solo, their credit goes on n on and in between all this I find lucky to have vrushan.. seeing just vrushan one smile I feels yes its worth it..

Vrushan forvever -dilse

Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww u jst wrote it all straight frm ur heart nd it brought a huge smile to my face, yes VruShan did to me wat no odr couple could, sote jaagte bas i thnk bout dem nly! Touchwood to der bond nd der chemistry! For me its lyk VruShan hai toh hum hai, god bless dem <3
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rightly said VruShan cast a spell on you ..the vibrant fresh vibes they leave on screen ...their onscreen explosive chemistry ..their off screen bonding..the level of comfort they share with each other...they manage to keep you engaged even in the worse written scene...for the 1st time i am so attached to any celeb pair(on-screen)...

As u said...we wait for  VruShan IVs ...just like we wait for SwaRon..if SwaRon symbolize eternal love...VruShan define innocence and adorableness...

Proud to be their fan😳

BEAUTIFUL post dear😊😳

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
show me tog freshness ka pata nai bt yes offscreen tamana zarur puri ki hai in dono...frm always SwaRon fans carved fr offscreen masti f Der onscreen SwaRon..which v never got before bt sbse vrushi aai hau n ab tk...frm yhe very first iv to recent tellybyte iv..the person who amused me was shantanu maheshwari matlb kon bolega ye wahi banda hai Jo phele 1 n half year tha..thanks to vrushika fr dat...fr bringing the beat out f shantanu..
n undoubtedly VruShan has become addiction nw...kaisa b mood ho either watch SwaRon scene r VruShan IVs n u will endup smilingl..dis is VruShan power

-proud VruShan fan today
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing post.. Got a huge smile on my face.. I dun even have to watch them.. Just reading about them make me happy 😃 yup thats VruShan.. :D What do I say about them yaar.. Words fall short when it comes to them.. I've become so addicted to VruShan that sometimes I get more excited for their IVs
than an episode.. Seriously *touchwood* these two are just too adorable.. Love them.. N super proud to be their fan.. :)
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dude WHAT A POST!! I can swear by every word you've written, seriously! VruShan have me hopelessly yet hopefully addicted to them. I have stopped making sense!! But thats what happens when all you see is VruShan VruShan VruShan 😛
I have all their interviews in my phone and jab mood kharab hua, ya studies se break liya to just watch VruShan interviews. :P They're like..I dunno..unhe dekh ke achanak se freshness aajati hai. Unki banter, her falling on his shoulder, their adorableness, YES THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER WHEN SHE TALKS TOUCHWOOD. ❤️

I dunno what to say man, I'm seriously addicted to them and to SwaRon beacuse of these two. Ye dono pagal hain. Hum bhi ho gaye inke peeche. 😆 Never in my life I will love 2 people like the way i love these two! Shantanu and Vrushika, you guys are amazing. The two most amazing people and you guys are just perfecto together. 
Ab toh if either of them is alone then automatically its like where is the other one? :P 
LOVE you guys, VruShan. You're better than the best. Keep giving us more of your happiness and love via more interviews! ^_^ 
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
* unres* 
I so loved reading your post . The words came straight from your heart and I had a goofy grin plastered on my  while face reading it .This is the effect that VruShan have on me , they are so damn  addicting . Hardly  a day passes , without some discussion on them .  I , for one , never really cared about actors before. I was oblivious to offscreen eeping . I always thought that offscreen bonding didn't matter as long as we got to see what we wanted to see onscreen .But all the changed with VruShan . There are times I'm more interested in VruShan than SwaRon.😆 I'm a big time eeper now.😎

When days were dark and grim for SwaRon , it's VruShan Ivs that kept us happy and sane . VruShan have a kinda genuineness about them that is just heart warming .VruShan are cuteness personified . Their antics in the IVs are so adorable and never fail to make us smile .😳  VruShan made me connect  to SwaRon more . I haven't ever stuck by  a show for this long . I usually got bored after a few months but for SwaRon post VruShan , my interest just kept on growing .Every little things about SwaRon affects me now. Their story became much more gripping and enthralling . 

These two have brought such an innocence and freshness to the show that is unmatched to anything that has been seen anywhere before.

The above lines of yours are so true . I dunno what I wrote here in reply but I just meant to say that you are not alone in this addiction . I'm a VruShan addict too and I need my Iv's dose to keep me going .😆 Hope we get more longer and more  frequent IVs.

And, TOUCHWOOD for VruShan . <3Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 👏
I agree with each and every word of yours
VruShan has became Addiction now
Now a days VruShan IVs r raining phir bhi fans r literally begging SBS, Telly Tv and ITvF for more VruShan IVs I m one of them😉
Not matter humara mood kesa bhi VruShan IV has a MAGIC to change it
oh my my what a bond they share off screen
The fun and masti, leg pulling, chidhana I can't get over it
They are the Best dancers, best actors and most importantly great human being, down to earth, humble just love them☺️
SwaRon ki story kesi bhi ho VruShan has the Magic to make it perfect 😳 
A very proud VruShan Fan