Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I completely agree with Shibha.
Partho, I believe you along with others should definitely take action against Zee as early as possible. Irfan's wild card entry at the last minute was certainly unfair to all the contestants.. especially for the ones who had worked so hard and made it to the top. Others who were eliminated didn't get a second chance, why only Irfan?!
I support your decision 👍🏼 in raising your voice for the betterment of all contestants trying to succeed through reality shows in India.
flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree in total with you all. What a turn of events. Just disgusting.. thats how i can put it as.

I like BB & SRGMP and a great fan of these two shows. But from what i observe its not a reality show but everything is scripted and directed as like a drama. So i feel that they are not only playing with the emotions of the contestants but also that of the viewers. Shame on them.

Second season of BB .. go to hell.. who cares about that now. I can settle with dramas than this so called reality show(drama)

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome flowerYY to this forum. 😊
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree that the way the finale was presented was not what was expected. There were lot of flaws in the way that was done and i think it would be best to get the real scoop out as to why there was this twist made at the last minute.
shibha_sharma thumbnail
Hmm.. So far no reply has been posted by any contestant.. Mr. Partho and others.. pls post your views soon so we know what's going on and what are your plans?

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibha_sharma

Hmm.. So far no reply has been posted by any contestant.. Mr. Partho and others.. pls post your views soon so we know what's going on and what are your plans?

hmm ya,few members seem to be interested.Where are the contestants? 😳

ammmu thumbnail
Sure they must be coming.... and everyone has great ideas 😊
shibha_sharma thumbnail
Chitraji, are you personally in touch with the contestants ..through emails or something?? i was hoping to get their replies here but so far no posts from any one of them.. so i was wondering that if you're in touch with them then maybe u wanna get their views?
shibha_sharma thumbnail
Chitraji, are you personally in touch with the contestants ..through emails or something?? i was hoping to get their replies here but so far no posts from any one of them.. so i was wondering that if you're in touch with them then maybe u wanna get their views?
Chits1 thumbnail
Shibha,I was personally in touch with Manish and rakhee and once partho.I doubt whether they come to the forum anymore 😕