Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

I don't mind watching even khooni shatranj (alias mixer mein laash) just to hear the sweet Abhijeet-haan Daya. 😒

Same here ðŸ˜”
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

Ab kya kahen...if we post online that we like something, they'll give us an overdose of it...to such an extent that even the old classic will seem lack lustre now. 😔

When I see the last scene of chemical bomb now, I don't feel that same thrill.

I badly miss khoon stories...I am desperate to see some of those Muskaan/Lavanya era khoon cases. Room no 17, then there was one in which someone gets shot on a hotel balcony and 2 girls see the murder happening...one in which a guy dies and throws a camera into the bushes...then there's a foreigner whom CID team tries to protect...

same here...i already explained this before...

sach mein now kamse kam 1-2 month normal khooni story -no drama / no OTT / no love / no officer target / no bomb diffuse...i m just tired of all these 🥱
Sonali. thumbnail

I remember when I had seen Khatra Chemical bomb ka last scene I just recollected Last scene form stolen car... But yet it was equally nail bitting... Aur ab kya kahe? Last weekend in that bomb ka Rahasya case my bro teased me saying... Abhijeet toh Bomb expert hain, why is he asking for Daya and others to move out and I was just 😕 

debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

I remember when I had seen Khatra Chemical bomb ka last scene I just recollected Last scene form stolen car... But yet it was equally nail bitting... Aur ab kya kahe? Last weekend in that bomb ka Rahasya case my bro teased me saying... Abhijeet toh Bomb expert hain, why is he asking for Daya and others to move out and I was just 😕 

😭 bohot bura lagta hei aise baat kisi aur se sunna...but its the fact God knows when fw would understand it
Sonali. thumbnail
I agree yaar Deba... kaash FW ko samaj aata ðŸ˜¡
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm my dad was saying if they cant think of anything, they plant bombs or kill their officers... and if its diwali the phataka special..i mean why dont they hire one of us? we can write stories..the wirters are so out of ideas that the replay the same things with little or no change...i am srsly considering writing to FW about writing for them...duo ki haalat dekhi nahi jaa rahi
@vis di ...so agree with you
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nsapo

i am srsly considering writing to FW about writing for them...duo ki haalat dekhi nahi jaa rahi

@vis di ...so agree with you

you are not the first. there are a few of us who have tried...it's worse than walking into a govt office and getting an approval.

I wish you all success...if they take a story from you, I'll send some through you. I don't want any credit. Just want some nice stories on screen.
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haan kya? Why they have a problem in making their show better? such horrible ppl 😡..if i get chance ill make sure every writer here gets a chance and dats a promise
Sonali. thumbnail
They can put up a contest and ask viewers to send stories and select one from them as a lucky draw thing? 
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

They can put up a contest and ask viewers to send stories and select one from them as a lucky draw thing? 

Exactly yaar yeh vi to kar sakta hei...we will send our all stories...i know max people here don't want any credits...but yeh kaun samjhaye FW aur Sony ko