*Members of MC & Hollywood Section Unite*

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey my dear friends 😃 🤗

The Music Corner is one of the most active section of I-F 😊 So you all should be able to advertise for this section and to bring more life into other sections as well, right? 😉

Friends, so many of us listen to western music 😊 So why not combine the members of the Music Corner and of our wonderful Hollywood Section for a special contest? 😃

That way, we'll be able to advertise for both sections, to bring more life into both sections AND to find new friends 😉

I'm posting this topic in both sections - MC and Hollywood Section.

I request you all build groups of 3 to 4 members. Each group has to contain active members from the Hollywood Section and active members from the Music Corner.

If you want to have a group of 4 members, it's obvious that we want 2 from Holly and 2 from MC 😊

As soon as you have built one group, post the names in this topic and the same topic in the Hollywood Section. If you aren't sure whom to ask, visit both sections 😉 

Are there any members you've always seen posting but have never talked to? Is there anyone in both sections you have always been wanting to PM? 😊

As soon as we have enough groups, the Contest will start. Each week, the Contest will be about another Hollywood actor or actress or a musician. There will be a variety of different contests, asking for creativity and writing skills which all of you have 😃

Soo what are you waiting for?? Start building your groups for the...

*Best United Holly & MC Group ki Khoj*

Loads of Love,

Khushi 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigmouth thumbnail
ooh i wanna participate!! 😛😳 so reemz...HG...people...get postin!!😛
meghavi thumbnail
Ok im willing to take part in this, if any group from here needs a member from Hollywood...u know who to PM. 😊
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
cool!!!👏 👏
i wanna participate too 😊
Adi''s_GirL thumbnail
i wanna join too... hu wants me??
doly_455 thumbnail
i m in !!!!!!!!!

grt idea 👏
dayita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SpoILed BraT

i wanna join too... hu wants me??

Obviously me Rashmi
dayita thumbnail
Me too want to participate..but I dont know any one in the hollywood section 😭
Evilgenius_S.S™ thumbnail

😃Gr888! i wanna b  a aprt of itt! bt same prob..idnt viist Holly.sec..dnt knw ny1 dere.........!! but i wnt 2 b IN!!😳

Adi''s_GirL thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayita

Obviously me Rashmi

okie dayita...let me go to hollywood section and get 2 people to join us ok?
😃 Edited by SpoILed BraT - 17 years ago