Secondary Cast Of Krrish 3 Vs Secondary Cast Of Dhoom 3?

Poll

Who have more appeal - Secondary cast of Krrish3 or of Dhoom 3?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well Dhoom 3 and Krrish 3 are without doubt two of the biggest movie of this year. And the main leads Aamir, Hrithik, Priyanka and Katrina are superstars in their own right with their own crazy fan following. And these four pretty much negate each other star power. But what about the rest two cast from each movie?
Lets have a look at their pros and cons

Abhishek Bachhan and Uday Chopra - Well the biggest advantage for them the character of Jai Dixit and Ali is established one. And even though not the USP of dhoom series these two are the only caracter which connects the Dhoom movies. And talking about disadvantage - Post Guru Abhishek Bachhan career has taken a nose dive. As of now he is almost lost in oblivion. And Uday Chopra ? Well I guess I don't have to say anything.

Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi - Well Vivek is fresh out from Grand Masti success which has definitely earned him some brownie points with single screen audience I guess. And yes Vivek oberoi has seldom disappointed when played a negative character.  And Kangana - well for now I don't have any point other than that from promo and teasers and the promotion its appearing she have more role to play than even Priyanaka Chopra herself. And yeah she is one incredible actress. And about disadvantage - well one is going to play a super villain and other a mutant. Both is something which have been never tried before in bollywood. And even if tried (super villain) it had been a failed attempt - (Arjun Rampal as Ra.One). So both of the characters can fall flat too in a big way.

So keeping all these in mind which pair Abhishek-Uday or Vivek-Kangana has more appeal in people and are likely to bring more audience? And whom will critics love more?
Edited by Silver.Surfer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kangana isn't really secondary cast.

She is parallel lead
Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Kangana isn't really secondary cast.

She is parallel lead

I know but in terms of general audience she will referred as second heroine only. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vivek and Kangana over Abhishek and Uday any day!
vivek is a fantastic actor and Kangana is amazing in mean roles. Also Kangana overshadowed pc and is more interesting.

on the other hand the highlight of dhoom 3 is katrina and aamir and not the other two actors in the movie.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vivek and kangana  over some flop actors who are in BW only cos of their father any day !
Edited by Deathstroke - 10 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vivek and Kangana any day 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhishek Bachchan in my opinion is a better actor than Vivek and Kangana

But the superstar with him made me vote for K3 pair

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhishek and Uday (only for this series) any day - if they were so disposable remove them who's stopping anyone lol
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Abhishek Bachchan in my opinion is a better actor than Vivek and Kangana

But the superstar with him made me vote for K3 pair

😆

Bechara Ravindra jadeja to free mein badnam hai, Real Sir to Uday Chopra hi hain

Edited by marauder - 10 years ago