Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik, are going through a bitter phase in their love life as sources say the duo has called off their relationship. Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik fell in love with each other on the sets of Chhoti Bahu. It is said that a few months back, an issue cropped up between the couple as Avinash got comfortable with another TV actress. The couple split then. Rubina, however, had denied the truth to certain sections of the media. Post their separation, apparently, a few months back, the couple got together again and sorted out issues with their family's consent. But things were not going right for the couple even after sorting out their issues, and Avinash and Rubina had finally called off their relationship due to issues better known to them. While Rubina remained unavailable for comment, Avinash Sachdev, in a disturbed state, said, "I won't like to give interviews on my personal life, rather I am happy to talk about my work and I won't entertain any personal life questions henceforth." Hmmm, let's give them some time until they fell comfortable to talk about it then.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a old fast news why post here ruby all ready say she laught when she see that go to ruby twiter and see it why you poeple dont live them along we are here only to avinash show avi and ruby just out for something happen in family i dont need to tell avinash very upset to read all the nosense in his interview just watch last week they saw avi and ruby picture together and they say mohabat zindabad still people did not understand 
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Edna, this is a old article. Also there is a unsaid rule on this forum about not discussing his relationship with Rubina  or the "magic " he created with her in CB. So please refrain from posting any articles related to that .i assume most or Atleast some of us are not interested in that aspect of his life. This is a IPKKND EBP forum ,so any articles about Avinash and shrenu or any of the cast members. are more than welcome. Thanks for posting anyways.😊
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
don't post old article...yeh news sabhi ko pehle se hi pta hai...
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: goolab

This is a old fast news why post here ruby all ready say she laught when she see that go to ruby twiter and see it why you poeple dont live them along we are here only to avinash show avi and ruby just out for something happen in family i dont need to tell avinash very upset to read all the nosense in his interview just watch last week they saw avi and ruby picture together and they say mohabat zindabad still people did not understand 

Leave personal lives alone..they r working as actors giving us the hardwork..what do,we give them back..please as Goolab said leave them alone.

Couple fights and patch up..it natural in the system..personal means personal no sharing.

Thank you Goolab for the info..

Tough I don't know about the couple of avinash and ruby..

Just adore his acting ..nothing personal.
sparklingeyes thumbnail
this is old article...a copy of another article
very sure its fake one
Goolab I don't such tweet from rubi. And Avi has never shyed away from media reg his relationship earlier. Rubi article on clarification was on July after there is no news from her on the article.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i don't believe... Edited by crazygul - 10 years ago
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi wil smithee you go on the twitter of ruby in favorite you see
After you no the true if you dont read how can you will no go and see it
I think we have to stop hehe this is avi and ruby private life that why avi
Dont like he say only his work he will talk not his private life he is right
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

Hi wil smithee you go on the twitter of ruby in favorite you see
After you no the true if you dont read how can you will no go and see it
I think we have to stop hehe this is avi and ruby private life that why avi
Dont like he say only his work he will talk not his private life he is right

Dear AVINA fans, please carry on this discussion to the CB forum. Thank you! EBP forum members😊