vrushika is amar's friend...AMAR GOWDA

Annne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guyz watch the

Dil Dosti Dance - 500+ Episodes Celebrationon Youtube uploaded by Tellybyte on Youtube

do watch the part where palki talks about vrushika at 7:25...when she said that she had seen vrushika on the set of D3 since two and a half year...and that "she is the friend of many people here"...and Kunwar Amarjeet Singh making the sound "hmmm ""while eyeing towards someone sitting on the ground and palki saying shut up...

AT THAT MOMENT DO WATCH PALKI, KUNWAR AND VRUSHIKA EYES...they were all directed towards someone sitting on the ground...Macedon D'mello is too near to Shantanu thus he cannot be the target...which means that Amar was the one...

Vrushika felt shy at that moment and embarassed too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcm-qgmqzQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

do check it  and let me know...i maybe wrong...no statement made about personal life of anyone...and no judgement...its is just a comment...i have only written what i have seen...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What do you mean to say? πŸ˜²
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Uff...

Why r u so interested in Vrushika's life? :O
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Strange that u came online only to post this n vanished in a min... -_-
Annne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have written what i have seen only...you can also watch the video...as i said i did NOT made any statement nor judgement...its is just the written form of a part of the video...no personal life issues OK...
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Strange that u came online only to post this n vanished in a min... -_-

Exactly. πŸ˜³ Double meaning posts. πŸ˜• Please say whatever you want to a bit coherently @TM 
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
❓❓❓
Do you think... someone is interested in this bakwaas??🀒
Ok..lemme give the answer😳
Its a biiig "NO"🀬
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well itna dimag kyu laga rahe hoe??? N ur post don't make any sense... Vaise yes amar.g n Shantanu r vrushi's friend pehle se, she herself said this that she know amar.g pehle sae in group iv n she met shantanu first time in clg then on sets n then Sharon audition.. N kisi aur koi bhi janti hoe toe pata nai so apni koi faltu story mat banav...its was normal hmmm like agree Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes she knew amar g before d3 and not only amar g she knew alisha too...but the way you are saying things...dear its their personal life leave them atleast off-screen...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Discussing actor's personal life is prohibited on I-F. We are no one to comment on it. 

Topic closed!