-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yo do any of u have skype??? U know if Kinshuk gets skype, we can chat with him live!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I think some celebs have that! I have itπŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt hav skype bt if he was willing to chat with us through it would get it.
sandiab thumbnail
I love this idea by the way. A few days ago salman khan had a live chat with 10 of his fans. If sk can do it so can KM. Maybe he can do it when he is promoting his movie.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yh i have skype too if kinny have skype we can chat with him i really want to know when he is coming back yaar..
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
But not video chatting, only through typing.
Even if he's not on it, u guys still should get it cuz it's really fun lol they have the best smiliyes! :D
We can all have a group chat! It will be so fun!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

But not video chatting, only through typing.
Even if he's not on it, u guys still should get it cuz it's really fun lol they have the best smiliyes! :D
We can all have a group chat! It will be so fun!

as if we dnt chat to u enough on fb and the forum now i must think of chatting to u on skype no :D. Lol just joking i dnt want to talk to any of u i just wanna talk to KM and so hot looking dude on skype not any of u girls.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

as if we dnt chat to u enough on fb and the forum now i must think of chatting to u on skype no :D. Lol just joking i dnt want to talk to any of u i just wanna talk to KM and so hot looking dude on skype not any of u girls.

Hawww! :O ur so selfish Sandia!
FB is not fun...Skype is awesome!!
sandiab thumbnail
U ppl on this forum are so nasty to me u guys call me meanie now its selfish lol i cnt wait for what i am called next. And true fb is a total bore all i do is like pic. And why can't we do a video although i would be more comfortable writing to him would be to shy to speak to him face to face
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

U ppl on this forum are so nasty to me u guys call me meanie now its selfish lol i cnt wait for what i am called next. And true fb is a total bore all i do is like pic. And why can't we do a video although i would be more comfortable writing to him would be to shy to speak to him face to face

Cuz u only want KINSHUK! Not us! Lol wat if we were in danger? Would u leave us to die kya? 🀣
I can't video chat, but I love typing :D
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wait can we type chat on Skype, I had it and uninstalled it, will install it again if we can :D