Ek Nanad Ki Kushiyon ki Chaabi...Meri Babhi Written Update 25/10/13

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
                           Meri Babhi Written Update

The Episode starts with Ishaan lying to Kritika and Shraddha about why Amrit was upset with Kunal. Ishaan tells them that mum wanted Kunal to understand his responsibility and nothing else. Shraddha tells if this was the matter why didnt she tell us earlier. She says she was worried and afraid and thought that someone told you something which you are hiding from all of us. Amrit thanks Ishaan for not telling them. On the other hand  Kamini tells Purshottam about another proposal that has come for Kunal. At that moment Kunal comes back home. Purshottam asks him where he was. Kunal says he is tired and wants to rest. Kamini stops him and asks him to sit with them and talk to them. She tells him about the proposal. Hearing this Kunal gets annoyed and leaves.

Anand hugs Kritika and she is surprised. Kritika asks him why he came back home so soon. He asks her to guess. Anand tells her that he took Kunal to Jas's house. Kritika asks him the reason why he took her bother there. Anand tells her the reason and hearing it Kritika laughs. He asks her about the proposal. She says its nice and that Kunal will like Jas. Anand holds Kritika and brings her closer. He says I want a child. Kritika becomes shy and says someone will see us. Anand says let them see I am not scared. They keep on staring at each other and get closer. Right then Anand's phone rings and Kritika laughs. Its Jas who is calling him. Jas is angry with him and says my mum is happy. Anand says Kunal is dashing. She refuses to marry. Anand asks her to listen to him once. She refuses. Kritka talks to her and says she and Kunal will make a perfect couple. She says my brother will keep you very happy.

Jas says she is with a lawyer and cuts the phone call. Kritika laughs. She says they will agree later. Anand flirts with Kritika. She asks him to go and change his clothes. He goes. Kritika thinks of calling Kamini. She asks her did you tell anything to Mummy and tells Kamini that Mummy told her everything what they spoke about Kunal. Kamini says she told everything. Kriitka says yes, but I want to know from you as to  what is the matter. Kamini says so you called me to talk about your Mummy. Kamini says don't be a spy. Kritika asks her tell the matter. Kamini tells her about Kunal's marriage. She says I want Kunal to understand what I want him to do. Kritika says fine,  I  will end your worries, then. Kamini asks how. Kritika tells her about Jas. Kamini is happy.

Kritika asks her if she is happy now. She tells him that Jas's mum liked Kunal. Kamini blesses Anand for taking Kunal to meet Jas. Kamini says will she take care of the house since she is a lawyer. Kritika says yes she will and if Kunal likes her it will be good. Anand comes and Kritika ends the call.

Kamini talks to Kunal about Jas. Kunal remains silent. Kamini gets annoyed with him. Purshottam asks her to bring tea. Kamini leaves. Purshottam thinks of talking to Kunal. Shraddha tells everyone about her first day a school. Zor praises Shraddha. Ashish comes and Anand jokes about Jaya. Anand tells about Kunal and Jas marriage proposal. Everyone is happy. Shraddha says its a good thing. Amrit asks did Kunal agree. Anand says Jas's mum liked Kunal and he is sure that Kunal and Jas will like each other after they meet.

Amrit looks at Ishaan. Kamini talks to Purshottam. She asks Kunal to meet Jas. She asks is he refusing to marry because of Shraddha. Kunal is shocked and he denies. Kamini says I have told you so many times not to meet her but you don't listen to me. She asks him to tell her what the reason is. Kunal says so you don't trust me. Kamini says I don't trust her. Kunal says take her name with respect. Purshottam says Kunal is right. Kamini gets angry. Kunal asks if he can go now. Purshottam asks them to finish the matter. Kamini says Kunal has to prove that there is nothing going on between him and Shraddha. She says Kunal to do this by not meeting her ever again. Purshottam says Kunal will not go to Kritika's house. Kamini agrees. Kunal leaves.

Kunal comes to his room and is very tensed. Purshottam comes to him and says you know your mum even then you're worried. He says you can share your feelings with me. He says you and Shraddha have started to like each other. Kunal is shocked. Purshottam says I will respect your decision. He asks if you and Shraddha are only friends then why do you go and meet her daily. Kunal listens.

Precap: Shraddha talks to Kunal about Jas and asks his opinion.
Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yipee,,,Me 1st. Thanks for the detailed Wu
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely wu Ritu
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You  😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃  Great 😃  😃  😃 

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃

PiyaSarkar09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 👏 Awsome episode.. Just love this serial.. Anand-kittu, kunal-shraddha all r fantastic:)