~*Diversity Show Final Round: Perfect Punjabis*~

CrazyCreatives thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Ag. Avani: I'm hungry.

Ag. Hrideyy: Of course you are.

Ag. Avani: Nobody asked for your opinion.

Everyone guess what! Diwali is tomorrow! I'm so excited...the clothes, food; everything about Diwali is just so...

*Everyone shakes their head in head, frustrated as usual*

Ag. Jot: Ok Agents. To the Main Room; looks like we have a mission. It's actually quite an interesting mission! And hey, we get to spend our Diwali together!

Ag. Sid: Please. I do not want to spend my Diwali with her!

*Points at Ag. Avani*

Ag. Avani: I really don't get paid enough to work with you.

Ag. Jot: SHUT UP! Ok now listen to me for the mission.

India Forums very own Crazy Creatives have hired us to investigate on a topic that had the whole forum buzzing. The recent, Diversity Competition, consisted of four cultures; Punjab, South India, Pakistan and the Western world battling their heart out to earn the title of; Cultural Forum of 2013'. Our job is simple. Spy on each Forum and decide upon which forum deserves to win the title.

Ag. Vibha: That actually sounds really interesting! I'm looking forward to this mission now!

Ag. Sid: Ok how about we all go to our rooms and start our investigation. We'll meet up in one hour- ok?

*Everyone heads off to their desks to start investigation*

Ag. Avani: I better get Jalebi's at the end of this.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyCreatives thumbnail

Ag. Jot: Ok Everyone! Amuse Me.

Ag. VibhaWell after doing my in depth investigation my favourite was hands down Sensational South. Their hard work truly left me astonished! Not to forget, I am South Indian myself.

Ag. Jot:  But I can't just say the name. We have to have a file ready to send with all our investigation. So there were 7 rounds right? The last round they had to mark other teams...so I understand if content was hard to find! Lets discuss every other round.

Ag. HrideyyOk so what was Round 1?

Ag. Avani: OMG! Ok I know this one...it was related to food, so my thing.

Ag. Sid: I'm not at all surprised. Wherever food is related your there first.

Ag. Avani: You just summed up my life Sid. So basically all the forums had to put forward a menu; and boy did South India rock that round!

Ag. Jot: Yep. Ok this is what I have written down for Round 1. 

As you can see, from the very first round, Sensational Southern's have spread their magic like a rocket. 

Be it presentation, concept, idea, layout, decoration, highlights, distribution of content or a thread in all, they were outstanding. 
Every aspect of the Southern food was covered with full sincerity.  

Not only that, They were the highest marks gainers. But the best part was their team-work. When we, agents, looked at the "Credits" post, we could see almost every member's name. 

Ag. Jot: Now Round 2?

Ag. SidOk so this round was all about Music! Now South Indian music itself is so awesome!

Ag. Hrideyy: Exactly. This is what I have written down. 

Second round, as it begins is the music round. 

It was actually a very tough job for Southern's to cover as finding out the best songs from 3-4 different states and putting them down is a real tough job. 

But, without any kind of complain, they did their work with sincerity and devotion.            

The thread looked amazing and every person's contribution could be seen. We liked the concept very much. It was very attractive and appealing. 11 out of 10. 

Ag. ShivaniI personally loved their Round 3! Writing a letter on why they should win the competition...it truly got me to fall head over heals for this team!

Ag. AvaniWell I disagree. I found it absolutely horrible that they are so perfect at making their thread looking like a WEBSITE DESIGNER made it! That's it I'm hiring these chicks to decorate my laptop.

Ag. Vibha: Really Avani, website designer? As stupid as Avani's reason is, I agree with her. Look what I have written down.  

We would say, this was one of their best threads. 
The concept was totally unique. We never would have thought that something like this could be done.

At first, when we say the thread, we got real confused what it was all about. But then, as we kept on reading, we understood what it actually was. 

Just one word to say. AWESOME. This thread is one of the reasons why we think Southern's should win. Their minds worked really hard on that thread. 

Ag. Jot: Well my favourite round was hands-down Round 4! Movies are so perfect- and they have got me hooked into South Indian movies!

Ag. SidI agree! Look what I have investigated for this round

Entertainment. Entertainment. Entertainment. 
As the word says, theSouthern's thread was quite intresting. 

With a perfect set-up and layout, this thread looked massively amusing. Everything was explained perfectly and it definitely looked as if a lot of effort has been made. 

The best part, I could saythat they even explained the meaning of the film's name, something which none of the other teams did. 

Ag. HrideyyRound 5 on the other hand...

Ag. Avani: But Round 5 had me jumping! Fashion is soo my passion! Hrideyy stop being such a guy.

Ag. Shivani: Round 5 was all about South Indian fashion. Fashion is so intriguing...and they sure had me excited! 

This round was all about different types of clothing. And yet again, the Southern's proved themselves competitors. 

I think every team struggled. But when we had a look at their thread, hayeyo rabba, it was just splendid. 

Nevertheless, it was a great effort done by the team. The output was just lovely. It, yet again proved that Southern's deserve to win. 

Ag. Vibha: I found Round 6 very interesting! They had to make their forum highly active and make sure they had several threads running and active. 

Look at this: 

All I could say that this was one of their best jobs. Making the thread active. Wow. 

Every single thread they made was just beautiful and We could really see the change in the increase of people on that forum. 

The concept of each thread was unique, layout was great and the whole effort done was splendid. 

Absolutely stunning and hardwork could be seen in all types of work, be it making the threads or making the forum active. 

So now we Finally Conclude that the Sensational South are the

CrazyCreatives thumbnail
Ag. Jot: Hmm so we're done.
Ag. Avani: No we're not. Actually I made a short Video as a dedication the the Sensation South's Journey. 
Ag. Hrideyy: WHAT? You actually did some work? Now that's something I never expected...
Ag. Avani: Shut up. Now watch it: 

Please pause the music to watch the video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmiL963jO4I&list=HL1382587611&feature=mh_lolz[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmiL963jO4I&list=HL1382587611&feature=mh_lolz 

Edited by crazycreative - 10 years ago
CrazyCreatives thumbnail

Ag. Jot: Well after that I can only say that the Sensational South Forum are truly deserving to win this competition. 

Ag. Vibha: Hello? Are we all forgetting something? ITS DIWALI! Now we can celebrate- the mission is over naah? 

*Everyone cheers!*

Ag. Hrideyy: Ooh! I have an idea- let's have our own Diwali Celebration here at the head quarters!

Ag. Avani: I have the food under control!

Ag. Sid: Seriously? Is that all you can think of? How about patakas, pooja and everything else?

Ag. Vibha: Guys how about we have a South Indian theme Diwali! After all, The Sensation South's have left us in love with their culture!

Ag. Hrideyy: Look at this, it's something I found on the internet. It tells us everything about South Indian Diwali: 

Diwali in South India largely revolves around the killing of Asura Naraka by Lord Krishna. Asura Naraka, a mighty king of Assam.

The king had made captive thousands of inhabitants, who were all freed once the king was finally destructed by Krishna. Celebrations of Diwali start here a day before.

Diwali celebrations start early in the morning as all the family members are required to apply a drop of sesame oil on their forehead along with decorating their houses with Rangoli.

Visiting to the temple, exchanging gifts, eating sweets, wearing new clothes, buying jewellery and seeking blessings of elders are some other rituals which are observed in South India during the festival of Diwali.

Ag. Shivani: WOW! I love this type of Diwali!! HAPPY SOUTH INDIAN DIWALI EVERYONE!

Ag. Jot: So what are we waiting for- lets celebrate Diwali!!

CrazyCreatives thumbnail
..CrEdItS..

Graphics:starry.phoenix & -WingsOfHeart-
Script & Write-Up: ..Athena.. and BadtameezDil.
VM: ..Athena..
Screenshots: BadtamizDil.
Editing Of Screenshots: -Eris-
Thread Making: -WingsOfHeart-
Thread Editing- ..Athena..
Emoticons- -Mentor-
Concept:-The Team 
..Athena.. 
-WingsOfHeart-
-Eris-
BadtameezDil. 
-Mentor-
and 
Angel-Jot

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy
Pretty proud of our team- I think the thread looks pretty damn awesome? 
Koeli thumbnail
good job guys :) well done
FromTheAshes thumbnail
[QUOTE=appy_indy-KD]good job guys :) well done[/QUOTE ]
den vote for us dii😉
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful thread !  Really feeling that we have accomplished something after reading this thread 😆 Loved the VM too <3 😳 Thanks guys! 🤗 Keep it up Punjabis ! 👏Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
Beautiful Thread Jot Dii and Team. ❤️