Fight in Bedi family: Pooja orders Kabir Bedi to leave house

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Fight in Bedi family

By Vickey Lalwani, Mumbai Mirror | Oct 22, 2013, 11.48 PM IST

Fight in Bedi family
Pooja Bedi orders her father Kabir Bedi and his partner Parveen Dusanj to leave her mother's Juhu house.

All is not well between Kabir Bedi and his 43-year-old daughter Pooja. 

The fallout had been brewing for some time; with Pooja sharing an uneasy equation with her father's partner Parveen Dusanj, who is younger than her. 

The conflict has now taken a turn for the worse with Pooja asking Kabir to vacate his (late) wife Protima Bedis' 2 BHK apartament in Juhu. 

Buzz is, the father and the daughter recently had a showdown, which led to Kabir being asked to move out from the flat. 

The Bedi family was a united one, not so long ago. Known to be outspoken and liberal, Pooja was also known to be close to her stepsiblings, including Adam Bedi. 

Kabir who has been a long time resident of the flat was shocked when his daughter told him in no uncertain terms to find another accommodation. Kabir then walked out with Parveen. 

Sources close to Pooja say that she could not get along with Parveen and often referred to Parveen as evil personified'. 

When contacted, Pooja said, "Relationships go through highs and lows. That is all I want to say at this point of time." 

Meanwhile in a conversation with this newspaper, a close friend of Kabir alleged that Pooja distanced him from his son Adam and created misunderstandings in the family. 

When contacted, Adam did not deny the story and hung up after saying: "No comments". 

Parveen refused to elaborate on the fight and maintained, "I do not wash my dirty linen in public. I am a private person and shall never talk about this. Importantly, we are very happy with each other. It would be better if you talk to Kabir on this. He is currently in Canada" 

Despite repeated calls and text messages, Kabir chose not to respond on the story. 

Kabir and Parveen have now rented a 3 BHK apartment in the same locality as their previous residence.
Wont be surprised if Pooja Bedi's mental boyfriend Akashdeep Sky had a say in this. 

They were unbearably irritating in Bigg Boss🤪 Poor Kabir and Parveen. 

Pooja got along fine with her before dont know what went wrong I remember she was handling Pooja's Twitter account when she was in BB house.
ok,i don't who whose fault is this
but it's a sad fact to see a child and her father fighting to that extent till he has to leave the house💔 
can't stand this Bedi woman🤢

Kabir Bedi lived in his ex-wife's 2 BHK apartment! 😳 What happened to all those money he made acting in z-grade HW movies/serials?

Thought Adam was dead😕

Pooja Bedi irks me in the wrong way for some reason. Probably b/c I saw her on that mom switch show and she talked about how she lives a normal life but when it showed that her children get menu cards for each meal--she actuall justified it too. I mean it's fine if you live a priviledge life but don't go about it in a fake manner. Also, I find her extremely pretentious.

What sucks more is that she talked about her father stood by her side when she chose to raise her kids as a single mom. Now that her father seeks out companionship she's being extremely mean. Don't know the equation b/w Kabir Bedi and his companion but still I don't think kicking out the father that supported her so many years is appropriate.