Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: parichayan

okk,it seems to take pretty good time ,but ofcorse these need to be done at priority basis n with great care๐Ÿ˜Š

yes anywhere for state job and that too in prison will take good time to finish all formalities. But it is great place to start from given I will be able to learn so much.
Family is especially happy that I got it without any influence or recommendation, simply based on my interview and basic search ๐Ÿ˜Š  
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hv u finally givn a watch to lunchbox๐Ÿค” ? maine 2-3 bar dekh li๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
parichayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

yes anywhere for state job and that too in prison will take good time to finish all formalities. But it is great place to start from given I will be able to learn so much.
Family is especially happy that I got it without any influence or recommendation, simply based on my interview and basic search ๐Ÿ˜Š  

@bold,wat else one wants๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jay_bpm thumbnail

hv u finally givn a watch to lunchbox๐Ÿค” ? maine 2-3 bar dekh li๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I did watch it last Saturday. Wish print was little better and they also cut few seconds from scenes here there.
I liked the movie, pace was little slow and perhaps little more focus on development through letters could've been done. but then not print I had showed everything or not ๐Ÿ˜•
But overall good movie, it dealt with suppressed human emotions that we at times fear to deal with. It simply said take a leap and net shall appear ๐Ÿ˜Š
jay_bpm thumbnail

@bold,wat else one wants๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeap, not that anything wrong in recommendation. But today's world it is so important to know someone who can at least point out there is opportunity and help get at least an interview. When I talked to my supervisor from internship he was so excited that for a first job this is amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
parichayan thumbnail

I did watch it last Saturday. Wish print was little better and they also cut few seconds from scenes here there.
I liked the movie, pace was little slow and perhaps little more focus on development through letters could've been done. but then not print I had showed everything or not ๐Ÿ˜•
But overall good movie, it dealt with suppressed human emotions that we at times fear to deal with. It simply said take a leap and net shall appear ๐Ÿ˜Š

i basically like the end,which wasn't actually an end,the much i guess its left upto as per viewers thgt๐Ÿค”
parichayan thumbnail

yeap, not that anything wrong in recommendation. But today's world it is so important to know someone who can at least point out there is opportunity and help get at least an interview. When I talked to my supervisor from internship he was so excited that for a first job this is amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š

thats good
perhaps jay, u n cutie are going toleave the home town almost in same time or so,hai na?
jay_bpm thumbnail

i basically like the end,which wasn't actually an end,the much i guess its left upto as per viewers thgt๐Ÿค”

yes it would be based on individual perspective 
jay_bpm thumbnail

thats good
perhaps jay, u n cutie are going toleave the home town almost in same time or so,hai na?

yes, cutie is leaving mid November and me after that
jay_bpm thumbnail
tum batao AK ka naya karnama ๐Ÿ˜†