Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 21, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vivek Mishra|Tanya Singh|Tanishaa|Bigg Boss 7|Armaan Kohli
Is Armaan Kohli dating Tanya Singh?
Armaan Kohli
Armaan Kohli, who is at loggerheads with the other inmates because of his 'friendship' withTanishaa Mukerji, seems to have ruffled a few feathers outside the house. Their growing fondness for each other may have affected a certain Tanya Singh too. 

Armaan, who is allegedly dating Tanya, has been living in with her since a few months now. He was introduced to her by Vivek Mishra, the latest entrant of 'Bigg Boss 7'. Says the source, "Tanya knows Armaan's family and stays with them. Now that Vivek has gone inside the house, he is likely to make Armaan realise his mistake and remind him that there is someone waiting for him outside. While there is nothing official about their relationship yet, the two have exchanged commitment rings."

Only time will tell if Armaan comes out of the house a changed man or goes back to Tanya. Despite repeated attempts, we couldn't reach Tanya.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

arman said to tanisha that the others are not even in the same status to stand next to him

but he talks like he is off the street

serious what class does tanisha talk about

they have none

I am surprised by Tanisha's behaviour with Armaan how she ignores his bad antics and promote some bad behaviour 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I am surprised by Tanisha's behaviour with Armaan how she ignores his bad antics and promote some bad behaviour 

yeah me too

but then i think they both have a superiority complex

and think they are a class above the rest cos they are from a bollywood family

i don't know where their ego comes from since they are both bollywood rejects

their families needs to get them therapy for their disorder

i can't belive arman said these people don't have the status to stand next to us

when arman himself acts n swears like he is off the street

:-)

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Armaan kohli's behaviour doesn't seem like his from a classy family ! Swearing, shouting abusing other's is not CLASS !!!! People that walk around with dignity and good mannerism is class in my eye's.
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
TanMan are just publicity hungry. They think BB is the last chance to revive their non existent career, hence trying to use this opportunity to the fullest. And sadly, the only way they both know to play this game is by showing cheap romance.
More than Arman, Tanisha is looking like a fool on National Television
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhi

Armaan kohli's behaviour doesn't seem like his from a classy family ! Swearing, shouting abusing other's is not CLASS !!!! People that walk around with dignity and good mannerism is class in my eye's.

i think tan man think that having money automatically buys u class n respect

but in reality these 2 things can never be bought

Ksm07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

She is in love lol
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

TanMan are just publicity hungry. They think BB is the last chance to revive their non existent career, hence trying to use this opportunity to the fullest. And sadly, the only way they both know to play this game is by showing cheap romance.
More than Arman, Tanisha is looking like a fool on National Television

totally agree

i think they are trying to resurrect their career and theres nothing wrong in that

but being bollywood failures i have no idea where their ego comes from

during the most sucessful task arman said he had some about 20 films

but i've never seen the guy (and i do watch films from all deckades)

tanisha was saying with her hand in everyones face that she has been in the industry since 2003 n has a 100 crore film production ( i think son of sardar)

these 2 need some one to show them some reality

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

</div>
totally agree
i think they are trying to resurrect their career and theres nothing wrong in that
but being bollywood failures i have no idea where their ego comes from
during the most sucessful task arman said he had some about 20 films
buti've never seen the guy (and i do watch films from all deckades)
tanisha was saying with her hand in everyones face that she has been in the industry since 2003 n has a 100 crore film production ( i think son of sardar)
these 2 need some one to show them some reality
<div>

Exactly... They are bringing the laughs on themselves...

Armaan ko maine sirf ek movie mein dekha hai, that naag movie. Apart from that I have never seen him ever and yes even I do watch movies of all decades.

And the lesser said about Tanisha the better. Now that Tanya's name has come in open, TanMan's game plan has gone down the drain.

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 10 years ago
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nobody ever knew who is tanya nd how she luks, now Tanya's pics re cropping up. May God bless ths gal also with little bit of publicity😆