Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hii friends. i have written an OS on abhiya. it is a simple love story. it is written from pia's POV. its like pia is narrating her love story. i have written first part, it will have one or two more updates. just go through it and tell me how was it or should i even continue it.

OS - MY LOVE STORY  (part 1)

Hii, I am Piya Dobriyal, an average looking girl with average intelligence. I am from simple middle class family.πŸ€“ So you see there is nothing extra ordinary about me. I am just the "girl next door" types. And I never complained about it. I like being "ME." But everything changed when I set my eyes on him. He is handsome, genius, rich, sexy, stylish, hot, smart, mesmerizing, captivating, charismatic, fascinating...in short he is desire and seduction personified.😎 I can go on and on with his introduction but I know I have so many things to say. So lets cut it short for your convenience. He is Abhay Raichand, Editor of leading fashion magazine, "Style" and also a fashion critique. Hey, don't you dare think of him as gay just because he is associated with fashion world.😑 He is not, I know it. Well...not because I have any personal experience with him though I hope I could have had it but hey, if you will see him you will agree he is true alpha on whom women throws themselves.😳 It is also evident from his long list of girlfriends. He is only 32 and in this short span of time he has taken "style" at the top. He himself looks like a model.😎 I don't know why he wasting his time in brainy work.πŸ˜• If I have got such great looks I would have never wasted my time in working as just another staff in the magazine. My job is to summarize the whole content for the monthly magazine including  articles, photos, interviews etc and present it before him, though I wish someday I could see my own article in the magazine, ahh!! Dreams...forget it.  Then he makes the decision what will go in the magazine and what will go to the dustbin. That is the only time where I get to interact with him...just once or two in the month. How I wish I could be lucky enough to stay close to him 24*7😳 just like that bimbo Miss Tanushree Ambolkar or T what she prefers to call herself, who is his PA and if you go by the office rumors, his current girlfriend.

So you saw the contrast in our lives...I am nothing and he is everything one aspire for. I was ok with my secret crush on him and thought it will wither away with time but exactly opposite happened. It only bloom with time. I don't know how and why but I started to fell for him more n more and soon I was head over heels in love with him.❀️ I know it was crazy and probably he didn't even know my name but hey, how I could have control my wayward heart which fluttered every time he came in the radius of 3 feet from me.😳 How could I have ever controlled myself when he smiled at me showing his cute dimples and saying thanks whenever I handed him summary.😳 How I could have controlled myself when I saw his kind nature when he had helped Monica, Sushant and others from the staff, in their difficult times. So you see, I was irrevocably and madly in love with him❀️ but at the same time I knew I had no chance with him. Only Misha, my best friend and colleague had known about this madness of mine.

Life was going on smoothly with him becoming more and more desirable in my eyes and being unaware of my feelings and me falling more n more in love with him. But yesterday my mom dropped a bomb on me saying she is fed up of my tantrums. I have already crossed the age of 27, way past from marriageable age in her eyes, and now I have to get married in next 2 months😲 as my cousin Simmi who was younger than me is getting married in 3 months. I was too shocked to react at first but I had to, after all it was the matter of my life. I opened my mouth to say something but then painfully realized that I didn't have anything to say in my defense. She gave me two options either to bring the guy of my choice within one month or I have to marry the guy of her choice. So you see she is adamant on marrying me off in 2 months.😲 I know it sounds crazy but hey, you don't know my mom. If Madhu Dobriyal decides something no one in our family dare to question her. Even my dad fears her fury.πŸ˜†

So here I am, attending office the very next day after getting almost a heart attack yesterday on hearing my mom's decision. I am feeling terrible today. I have not slept the whole night. Not eaten my breakfast properly and my head feels heavy. God!! I am gonna be sick.🀒 I don't know why I was so upsetπŸ˜•. No one is in my life except, of course, Abhay...but I knew it didn't mean anything as probably he is not even aware of my existence. Then, why I can't move forward in life? Why it seems wrong to marry someone else without even considering "the Abhay option". I kept thinking all night about it and finally I got the answer.πŸ˜ƒ I was being coward by hiding my feelings  like this. I mean, a guy whom I loved madly should at least know about my feelings. Ok I know that my feelings are one sided and it will only break my heart when he will say no to me but  at least I'll be at peace that I confessed my feelings and I can try to move on, which seems impossible task as of now, with my life.πŸ˜• Or else I'll keep regretting whole my life that I didn't possess the courage to confess my love to the man whom I loved like crazy. I stood with determination in my eyes and walked towards Misha's table. One look at me and my best friend understood my distress. I narrated the whole yesterday's episode and my decision. To say that she was shocked by my decision was an understatement. She was literally dumbfounded.😲 She said after regaining her composure, "are you out of your mind? Or do you want to make a fool of yourself?🀑 I mean you will just walk into his cabin say you love him and he will marry you, it's the most stupidest idea I have ever heard Piya. Forget about love, did he even know your full name?"

But I am no less than my mom if I have taken a decision I will follow it no matter what. So I explained her whats on my mind. I wanted to confess my love but I can't do it just like that. I don't want him to laugh at me and make a joke of myself. First we need to know each other spend some time. I need to know what he really thinks of me. I know it's a herculean task or else I would have done it already πŸ˜†but hey, I was not this desperate before. And I have already chalked out whole plan...yes plan...though I am girl with average intelligence but I can be really manipulative and shrewd when I want to.😈 What do you think I was doing all night...obviously working on my plan and seems like luck is favouring me as there is an annual holiday trip from office after one week. Its a 15 days tracking trip, he is obviously coming, he loves adventure and I hate adventure trip so this year I was not going but now I have changed my decision. We will be together for 15 days and with the help of Misha I will make sure that his bimbo PA and girlfriend T stays away from him giving me a chance to stay close to him as much as possible.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Hahaha, I laughed evilly at my plan hi-fived misha😈. Abhay Sexy Raichand here I come.πŸ˜‰

plz hit the like button n comment if you liked it n tell me should i continue it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Plzz plzzz do continue dear...⭐️
I loved the idea..πŸ˜‰  
Wanna read more 
Do pm me if u post more.. πŸ˜³
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Mast he anji. 😊 M sure abhay also hv feelings fr pia. 😳 or next part jaldi update krna warna 😈 and thax fr pm.Edited by i_luv_abhiya - 10 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os anjali
update soon
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pls pls pls do continue and can u pls give abhay's pov in one of the update..its a request..thanks for the pm.amazing update πŸ‘ ..
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was really awesome.pls do continue..i'm loving this concept 😳
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
pls pls pls do continue 
and its good yaar 
and dont frgt to pm me 
gn tc ks hsd
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wah what a strong crush :P
and I feel Pia will get heartbroken...do continue soon Anjali. Me likey :)
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah amazing start. I m already excited for Piya's plan. Bt I m afraid she will be broken.
Plz continue.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know what anji? Sumtimes the writer is unaware of her true merit and often dsnt know what marvel she/he has created!! And this is what happened here!! Look u have tried sumthng totally different n the outcome is marvellous!⭐️
yes pov's are nt new bt the way you have written it wth so much jest,wit n humour that the result is just awesuum!! πŸ‘
loved n enjod reading it. simple yet so gripping!❀️
So carry soon! I'm waiting!!πŸ˜‰
p.s. Thanks a lot for the pm.πŸ€—