Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ankita looks awesome in 1 pony hair style
Vishalrx thumbnail
I can never ever slap Sushant in my life" - Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande and beau Sushant Singh Rajput talk about their relationship and rubbish the rumors floating around.

Thursday, November 07, 2013 | 2:33:30 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz | 26 Comments | 12377 Views

At an event held for the success bash of the superhit movie Chennai Express, we spotted the gorgeous actress Ankita Lokhande with her beau Sushant Singh Rajput.

We caught up with them and in a freewheeling conversation with TellyBuzz Ankita spoke about her show Pavitra Rishta where she is now playing a double role, about the movie Happy New Year which she was offered, and also about the recent rumors that are floating around about Ankita slapping Sushant...

Read on to know more...

Ankita acknowledges that she was indeed offered the lead in Farah Khan's film Happy New Year but has no clue as to what happened next, "I really don't know what happened to the movie offer. The news was very true that I had been offered and was considered for the movie Happy New Year. It happens many a times that things don't materialize at the last moment and something similar happened in this case too."

Well even as we wish the pretty lady good luck for next time we like how well she is doing for herself on Indian Television. She is currently in the limelight for playing a double role in Balaji Telefilm's popular daily soap Pavitra Rishta. Talking about it she says, "Yes, I am playing a double role in the show Pavitra Rishta. Well it is very difficult to play a double role and I really appreciate all the actors who have earlier played double roles."

Further she elaborated saying, "It is really difficult to juggle from one character to another. But I am trying and working on the same and giving my best."

Ankita who comes across as no nonsense person doesn't mince words when she is asked about the recent rumors floating that Ankita had slapped her beau Sushant Singh Rajput in public. Rubbishing the rumors she said, "Those are absolutely baseless and false rumors that are floating around. The source who has spread the rumor is absolutely wrong. I can never ever slap Sushant in my life"

Joining the conversation in between Sushant Singh Rajput too quipped, "Mine and Ankita's relationship is much sorted and hence people are very much interested in spicing it up in a wrong way. I just ignore these kinds of rumors."

Move on guys... this couple is very much in love and want to stay that way!

Krishma Solanki

Vishalrx thumbnail
they dint tagged Sushant n Ankita
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
posting the caps from pic gallery

credit-ariarai

Edited by majoni03 - 10 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail