Why’s Manish’s car doubling.Veer

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Why's Manish's car doubling up as his home?

Manish Raisinghani aka Veer from Tumhari Disha, has been shooting non-stop the past few days. The actor, who is also seen in Kahiin To Hoga on Star Plus, has literally made his car his house! Says Manish, "My car is my house these days, I sometimes manage to go home to have a bath, otherwise that too I have to manage in my vanity vans." Although the actor has no complaints against his work schedules, he was a little dejected when he couldn't spend much time in Pune when his grandfather passed away last month. "I could go there only for two hours and had to come back and shoot in the night because there was a telecast problem with both the shows," he says. But like they say, the show must go on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww Veer aka Manish is having a car problem???? 😆
~Nikki thumbnail
t4s omg this is kinda random but last nite i had a dream i was gettin married to veer, it was so weird...sorry shikha dont mean to hurt ur feelings
rashmi25 thumbnail
You definately hurt my feelings!
Manish Raisinghani is Mine...
I love him more than anybody else...
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
calm down...rashmi25, i'm partly married to him...(its a long story..i can't explain) 😊
Tomiko thumbnail

aww!!....poor him!..........I hope his car's comfy!

Thanks for sharing hun!😛

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Hey nibbles!! My Manish cannot be poor!!! 😆 😆 😆

Mrs. Raisinghani
rashmi25 thumbnail
Ya he word that best describes him is NAUGHTY!!!!!
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
There are so many words that describe him!!

loving hot sexy handsome cute sweet polite respectful smart nice good great excellent!! and MUCH MORE!!! 😆
seem26 thumbnail
shikha ur some competition to me man. i thought i love him like crazy then we had rashmi as competition but i respect u for giving me a complex when its comes to craze for MAnisH Raisinghani.