Mahabharat Written Update 17 Oct - Yudhishthira, beginning of the end!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

In the post below

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
  Mein aa gai😛
Late shate update karney😳
And people who dont know me..I am the back up updater for Madam Raizada aka Nandini..and have a bad sense of humour...So if you dont like humour, skip the blue parts in the update...😊
Toh how are you today??

Chalo toh zyaada happy shappy ho jao! Aaj toh first Pandava ka happy birthday ho gaya na😛

let us see the journey to his birth today!!!

We see Pandu with his wifeys taking a leave of HAstinapur and everybody is sad...even Dhittu looks sad and hugs him...people are lying on the ground before him...they depart...

Ambika ji is shouting at the top of her voice and wondering why is Gandhari not able to deliver inspite of 15 months of pregnancey (So what does this teach us??...Bottom line and deadlines toh Mahabharat ke zamaane se chali aa rahi parampara hai😛)

Dhittu aka Dhitrashtra is angry and stomps off to his wifey's chamber and gives her an ulitmatum to deliver his son or he will get married to some other women (Oye hoye!! Joli good ji!! hain!! I mean even this Kanya had to be given dire threats to marry you, and your Pitamah had to go and fetch her...and she came with the dowry called Shakuni...now you want Bheeshma to undergo that exercise again😡😆 Usko koi aur kaam hi nahi...except to kidnap girls for his family boys!!)

He says some real cruel words to Gandhari and the crux of which is that she is only worth because of her ability to produce a child...Shakuni is hearing this from behind the curtains and Dhitrashtra comes to know this so he warns him also that the woman cannot bear the child is no use...🤢 (Disgust apart,,,I love how they give dialogues to Dhittu..the way he addresses Shakuni and says about the problems between A king and a wife...weird nouns..either it should have been a king and the queen or a husband and his wife...but he is so obsessed by the word king that even in his marital relations he brings it..!!! )

He leaves and Gandhari cries😭

A pigeon delivers a message to Pandu..it is Vidur's message and Pandu comes to know of the status quo on the delivery of Gandhari..he is worried!!

Kunti is again in confusion on whether or not to tell Pandu (UFff onscreen Kuntiji...Read the scriptures...the original version of yours never told Pandu ...so it is better if CVs stop this suspense.😛 because there is no suspense at all😆)

Gandhari is sitting near an idol and is weeping uncontrollably and then vows that till she doesnot deliver her husband's child she will not budge from the temple ..
On the other side Kunti tells Pandu about the Boon from Durvasa...and she is about to tell about Karna's birth but Pandu is all ecstatic (he is almost doing a chiggywiggy dance😆)
 he tells her to borne a son through Dharmraj Yamraj to solve the problems of kuruvansha...

In Hastinapur...A Jyotish is sitting calculating the planets and Kundlis...Dhittu again starts shouting at him...and the Jyotish tells that if the son is not born within one month and twelve days from now...he will have Asuri power...he will know what what is Dharma but will never follow it!

Everybody is shocked Shocked shocked😛

In the jungle ...Kunti and Pandu stand near the cliff of a mountain and call for Dharmaraj...he comes and is happy to see  that the couple is praying for a son for the betterment of the kingdom and not greed of power...He blesses them with a son (So soon...Kunti is the luckiest woman...got 4 sons without the pain of delivery😆) Pandu is happy shappy...(and I wanted to tell them both to move away from the edge..bache ko leke aise nahi khade rehte!!)
Pandu then does a lion king (Or did the Lion king Copy Pandu😕😆) and lifts his son towards the sky and declares him "YUDHISHTHIRA"

Precap: Gandhari is crying and beating her womb as if to kill herself...she gets the delivery pain and the Daasi informs ambika of this...and she asks what is that Gandhari bore?? they come to the cradle and are revolted by seeing whatever is in the cradle!!

P.S. No intention of making fun of any character...

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
Surish thumbnail
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for WU ðŸ˜› I loved ur comments in between ðŸ˜† ur comment were worth reading then episode update😉😛Edited by navya19 - 10 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shrusti for the lovely update😃 Edited by rama_2010 - 10 years ago
shivpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey I was concerned abt the cliff-edge scene too! 😆 and then The lion king! copy cat CVs 🤢 

anywyz thanx for the update!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sruah I love you🤗

thank you so much for filling in for me