"SAFE HAVEN "- OS

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Forumwasio..OK,so dis is my 1st attempt at an OS..WARNING-it may not be as gud as many of d writers of dis forum..so tamatars,ande,chappals are most welcome..waise agar maarne ho kuch mujhe aur kuch Sadieko maarna..bcz she s my inspiration for dis writing ka keeda..!! *snigger* πŸ˜† Sadie,tera tumor na badh jaye,dhyan rakhiyo!!πŸ˜‰

N dis post s for sum other people also..Riddhu(my chuddy buddy),meri ammi Sohu (who s crazy abt d dargah scene), Ankie (bcz she s crazy abt Mangalpur), S and Ayesha dii (who r  despearate for AsYa reunion),Sadaf aapi  (our positivity queen) n mostly for MY SOUL SISTER MAMTU...(bcz its her b'day on 23rd October)..HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MAMTU!!

so here it goes :-

--SAFE HAVEN--

"Zoya!Aap ek minute meri baat to suniye..." Asad pleaded helplessly as he watched her packing her bag.
       "Mujhe kuch nahi sunna Mr.Khan..Rehne dijiye aap!" came a sharp reply as Zoya threw two more t-shirts into the suitcase.
        "Lekin aap jaa kahan rahi hai?" Asad gave a last attempt to talk to her.
         "Ayaan ke ghar", Zoya replied curtly..
 It was as if lightning struck him..Asad looked desperately around the room perhaps hoping for some divine intervention..seeing no chance of it,he gathered his courage and tried once more.
           "Ayaan ke ghar?" he stammered..Getting no reply he hastily added. "Nahi Zoya..Aap nahi jaa sakti..Main aapko jaane nahi dunga."
Zoya stopped her packing and turned to look at Asad folding her arms in front..
           "Oh really Mr.Khan?Challenge kar rahe hai aap mujhe?Wo mere abbu ka ghar hai..You can't stop me." 
Asad realised that it was not going to work like this.He let out a sigh and tried a new way.
            "Akhir aap chahti kya hai Zoya?"
            "Kyun??Aapko nahi pata??Aapne promise kiya tha na to take me shopping today..main kitne dino se wait kar rahi thi..Aur aapne itne berehmi se aap promose tod diya..Mr.Berehm Ahmed Khan!!" came the angry outburst..
Asad felt his patience giving away but he held his ground.
              "Lekin Zoya,aap samajhne ki koshish kijiye,I have an important meeting..I can't postpone it.Hum kal chale jayenge."
              "No way!Mujhe aaj hi jana hai!" Zoya snapped arrogantly..
               "Lekin aap..."
Asad tried to reason but Zoya cut him across
               "Phoopi ne Indore jaane se pehle kaha tha na mera khayal rakhne ke liye??Aise rakh rahe hai aap mera khayal??Fine!Hatiye mere raaste se..Ayaan le ke jayega mujhe!" 
Zoya pushed Asad roughly out of the way and stormed out of the room dragging her suitcase..Asad rushed after her calling..
                "Acha,thik hai.Hum itminaan se baithke baat kare?Pehle aap please mere liye coffee bana dengi?Then we can sit and sort it out.."
                Zoya stopped in her tracks and rounded on Asad giving him an you've-got-to-be-joking look..
              "Allah miyaan!What's wrong with you Mr.Khan??Yahan main itni important baat kar rahi hoon aur aapko coffee ki padi hai??Well,isi baat pe ek sher arz hai..

Aapke intezaar me ro ro ke kaat te hai din hum
                                      Aur aapke life me hamari importance hai ek cup coffee se bhi kam.?

sukhriya sukhriya sukhriya..!! "
                "Zoya aap thodi der ke liye apne behuda sher sunana band nahi kar sakti??" Frustration was evident in Asad's tone.
                 "Behuda sher kaha aapne Mr.Khan??Main jaa rahi hoon!huh!" Zoya threw him a murderous glance.
Asad pinched the bridge of his nose taking deep breaths to calm himself.. 
                   "Incredibly foolish!" he muttered under his breath..
                    "Sun liya maine!" came the angry reply before heard the front door slam shut behind her..
                                                       ---------------------------------

Asad looked at the watch for the fifth time and tried calling her once again.
                    "The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable"
The recorded message irked him more..He paced in his room muttering to himself.. "aap aisa kaise kar sakti hai Zoya..why are you so irresponsible..Raat ke 10 baj rahe hai aur aap abhi tak nahi lauti..Aapka phone bhi nahi lag raha..Ayaan bhi phone nahi utha raha.."
He was growing restless with every passing minute.He fidgeted with his phone before dialing Zoya's number again,but was greeted by the same message.
             The fear of losing Zoya again was gripping him.Painful memories came rushing back.Their trip to Mangalpur where he for the first time realised her importance of her in his life.He remembered the lifeless Zoya in front of him and his desperation to hear her voice again..To hear her stupid nonsensical shayaris,to hear her say "Allah miyaan!what's wrong with you Mr.Khan",to see her eating pizza again and to argue with her over keeping the house clean..He would have traded anything to get those moments back..And then the relief he felt when she started breathing again,like HE started breathing again..He would pay any price to avoid feeling that helplessness,anguish,fear and torment ever again..Asad shuddered at the memory that still gave him nightmares..
             "Ring...Ring..." the sound of his cellphone brought Asad back to reality with a jerk..
"Zoya?" Asad enquired in a panicked voice.
             "Bhaijaan!its me..Ayaan." came the breathless reply..
              "Ayaan!" ,Asad heaved a sigh.. "Kahan ho tumlog?Zoya tumhare saath thi na?Where is she?Is she ok?Phone kyu nahi utha rahi hai??" Asad rambled off in one breath..
               "Bhaijaan,Zoya ka chota sa accident ho gaya hai..Aap jaldi aa jaiye.." Ayaan replied urgently..
Asad felt himself go numb..His own world was shattering into a thousand pieces in front of his eyes like in a slow motion movie.His breath caught in his throat.He tried to speak but no sound came out.
                   "Bhaijaan?Bhaijaan?Are you there?Aap aa rahe hai na?"
Asad could hear Ayaan's voice coming fom a distant land..
                   "I'll be there.." was all he could cough out through unshed tears..

-------------------------

As drove like a maniac through the busy Bhopal streets he could feel his deepest fear coming true-losing Zoya..His mind went back to the previous year when he had almost lost Zoya forever and his trip to Ajmer..He remembered his prayer in Ajmer and repeated it once more..

" ae mere maula mujhpe rehm kar,mujhe meri zindagi lauta de..mujhe meri Zoya lauta de.."

(Sohu,tera dargah wala dialogueπŸ˜†)

He took comfort in the thought  that Allah granted his wish then and he will grant it now..He closed his eyes as a lone tear trickleddown his cheek..

He stopped the car in front of a private clinic where Zoya stood waiting for him..He rushed towards her..Relief coursed through him as he pulled a bewildered Zoya into a bone crushing hug inhaling her fragrance that convinced him that his Zoya is with him in perfect health..
            "Aap thik to hai na?" Asad looked at her for assurance..
            "Allah miyaan!What's wrong with you Mr.Khan?Kitna panic create karte hai aap?Ek chota sa hi to accident tha..Ab ghar chaliye..Aap bhi na.."Zoya replied shaking her head.
            "woh..actually...main darr gaya tha Zoya..Waise ye Ayaan kahan hai?"
            "Wo chala gaya..Ab aap bhi chaliye.." Asad was quick to notice that Zoya was avoiding his gaze.
                                                         -----------------------------------

"Ye darwaza khula kaise hai?Maine to bandh kiya tha!" Asad wondered aloud as they approached the Khan Villa..
 His questian was answered when he saw Ayaan coming out of the house towards them..Asad walked up to him..
          "Kaam ho gaya Rabart?" Asad looked at Zoya to find her smiling sweetly at Ayaan..
          "Yes Mona darling!Its all done.." Ayaan returned her smile..
Before Asad could comprehend the meaning of their conversation ,Ayaan pulled him into a hug.. 
           "Bhaijaan kal milte hai..Goodbye Zoya," he added before walking away toeards his car leaving behind a confused  Asad and a smiling Zoya..
           "Ye sab kya ho raha hai?' Asad demanded..
           "Aap andar to chaliye.." She lead him by his hand into the house..
Lit by numerous candles and decorated with flowers,the room took his breath away..
          "Ye sab...?"
Zoya smiled at his unfinished questian and nodded..
            "Aapke liye.. Mr.Budhhu Ahmed Khan!"
Asad followed her gaze to find a large choclate cake in the middle of the decorated room..
             "Toh ye sab natak tha?" Asad asked in an incredulous tone..
              "Of course! warna aap ghar se nahi jaate to Rabart decorate kaise karta?" she explained matter-of-factly.
Asad gave her an exasperated look..
                "Aur aapko pata hai iss natak ki wajah se mujhpe kya beeti?"
 He closed his eyes to calm himself when he felt her hand on his shoulder..Asad looked up into those black eyes filled with love..He pulled her into a hug and burried his face in the crook of her neck as she wrapped her arms around him finding her solace hin his arms.
                "Aap aisi nadaniya kyun karti hai zoya?" Asad asked softly..
                 "Because I love you Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan"
Zoya could feel his smile against her skin..As the clock struck 12,she heard his reply..
                 "Happy 1st Anniversary Mrs.Zoya Ahmed Khan.. and I love you too.."
And they stood there in their safe haven,in each other's arms...

THE END
                                                           ---------------------------

Jootas and chappals...as u plz...I will be waiting!! 
😊😊

LOVE,
Anku

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

Meri anks ka first first OS?

Anks meri jaan! tumne itna time lagaya ke hum toh jaag ke aa rahe hai meri jaan πŸ˜†

kameeni apni nani ko joote padwayegi?? waise koi nai no one will throw jootas for this OS they will throw flowers toh mujhe flowers qubool hai qubool hai qubool hai πŸ˜ƒ

Tune yeh mujhe dedicate kiya? *wipes khushi ke aasun* (waise surprise wali baat nahi thi πŸ˜†) but I'm touched!

dedication ke liye - 

Zoya and shopping!!!! even i want to shop πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And trust zoya to crack shayaris at such a time also πŸ˜†

yaar yeh asad miyan toh joru ke gulam banke hi rahenge! hahaha 

aur yeh kya? Mantaals are incomplete without mangu kya? πŸ˜†

And asad's concern for zoya!!! uske toh kya kehne

Asad knew daaal main something is black black! and was he jealous?

Aur sohu ka ajmer wala dialogue!!
 sohuuu aaj khush toh bohot hongi tum hai? πŸ˜†

Edited by --starstruck-- - 10 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
mine
Jaaanaaammm I love youuu

--starstruck-- thumbnail
chalo yeh bhi le leti hun! dnt want anyone to have the pleasure of being on the top 3

unres

aur tune mujhe iske liye itna wait karwaya ke main pagal ho gayi

Write more OS tumhe - 

ek shayari meri taraf se

aur is ke baad jo aata hai use pata nai kya kehte hai!

waah waah bol waah waah πŸ€£
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 
Unres 

Anku, this was really nice πŸ˜³ Adorable it was 

Berehem Ahmed Khan πŸ˜† Kahan se you come up with such names πŸ˜†

And I was expecting behuda word to you must have used in the story and I am so glad you didn't disappoint me. πŸ˜†

Well done πŸ€— And you need to write more stuff now 
Edited by s120 - 10 years ago
KaJen_Ki_Mamta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reserved 

UnReserved πŸ˜›

MA...! Kya os hai anku
fatteee
kurta fad os hai..πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ thumbs up..!!

πŸ€— aja jappi paa πŸ˜³β€οΈ ((blushing β˜ΊοΈ ))
Edited by angel.rajani23 - 10 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
s ki bacchi i was going to res on the entire page 
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tooo awsume dear
every element was there in this os
this was indeeed heavenly os πŸ‘

plzz write more os πŸ˜›
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You are Anky di from fb na?? A/N padhke hi samajh gayi thi πŸ˜†
Coming to the OS, its really great!! Loved reading it! Pehle toh AsYa ka nok-jhok. Asad was heights!! 
 "Acha,thik hai.Hum itminaan se baithke baat kare?Pehle aap please mere liye coffee bana dengi?Then we can sit and sort it out.."
^^ Seriously?! Aisa koi suicidal pati hi apni angry biwi se kahega!!πŸ˜†
And then there was the Mangu moment!! 
Zoya ke taraf se joke zaroor tha par Asad miyan ki toh jaan nikal gayi hogi!!
And the ending... Superb! AsYa's first marriange anniversary!! 
And di, you definitely should write a lot more!! Because this was really great!
--starstruck-- thumbnail
unreswa'd page 1 top 3 comments mere hi hai