Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Aamir Dalvi to make Bollywood debut soon

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Oct 17, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Shapath-Super Cops VS Super Villains|Dilli Gang|Ashish Tyagi|Aamir Dalvi|Bollywood
Aamir Dalvi to make Bollywood debut soon
Aamir Dalvi
Aamir Dalvi's the latest in the list of Tellytowners who is making the Bollywoodsplash this year. Aamir's feeling the butterflies in his stomach because he's taken that much awaited 'big' leap forward in life. 

While television shows have kept him going all this while and he hung on to the medium for various reasons " good roles, great concepts and ofcourse the moolah that he needed to support his family, Aamir feels he needs to try something different. "God's been really kind to me. I got to do some really interesting roles on television which not only helped me stand out as an actor, but also kept that creative hunger in me satiated which, I think, was of prime importance," he says. 

After 14 years in the television industry, Aamir's even won an award for his TV show, Shapath-Super Cops VS Super Villains. Now he's just wrapped up, Ashish Tyagi's film Dilli Gang. "It's every actor's dream to do films. The mixed emotions of excitement and nervousness has started hitting me already. The years of being on TV have taught me that everything good that happens in our lives takes its own sweet time. I have to be patient. I think that's how God has planned things for me," says Aamir who is charged up about getting into the big league.