'Bhabhi' Dolly Sohi returns as 'maa'-TOI

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

'Bhabhi' Dolly Sohi returns as 'maa'

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Oct 16, 2013, 12.00 AM IST 
'Bhabhi' Dolly Sohi returns as 'maa'
Dolly Sohi
Dolly Sohi " better known as TV's eponymous 'Bhabhi', has made a comeback, returning as a mother this time as she plays a mom to two protagonists in two different shows. 

Post-marriage to Canadian Avneet Dhanowa, Dolly shifted to India two years ago, while her husband will relocate eventually. The actress did cameos in 'Hitler Didi' and 'Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna' before but her career has seen a lull since. However, she plays Mahadev's (Mohit Raina) mother-in-law in 'Devon Ke Dev' and the superhero's mom in Hatim; both Nikhil Sinha productions. 

She confirms, "This is my first in the mythological genre and it's also the first time I will be seen in a superhero show. Incidentally, I used to watch Mahadev as Mohit played my son in Bhabhi." 

How will she manage two shows simultaneously? "Both the shows are from the same production house, so it will be taken care of," she says. And what about balancing motherhood and work? "My daughter Amelie is three now and I have my support system in my mother, so I think I will manage," says the actor. 

so another Bhabi fame is here..n in Bhabi she was Mohit's mother n in DKDM she is his MIL...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can't understand who is she? And mother in law of Mohit...?? Then actress Mena is there as mother of Parvati.

And what about Bhabhi fame? Mohit was also in that show on Star Plus?
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Proud-India

I can't understand who is she? And mother in law of Mohit...?? Then actress Mena is there as mother of Parvati.

Mata Parvati is going to take another human birth n she will play her mother..it will be shown in tonight's episode..

And what about Bhabhi fame? Mohit was also in that show on Star Plus?

yes Mohit was there..

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mata Parvati's new look

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWnekI4CcAA71wT.jpg
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the new look of Parvati, Manan