Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
2 day's epi looks a bit...weird😕
all giving wrong clues on shivani's character...her wishlist is bit too much I think...with teddybears included in it...

and that too when she knows that he lost his job...all thanks to her...they r not well off  family...and more importantly she gonna stay there for an unknown time...so her luxuries should be limited...

and the way she shouted for raghu...😲  to give the list is bit annoying...

madam shivani...in this way our poor Raghu will never get a chance to take bath...🤢 and we will be stuck with his green shirt forever...🤢

And so u guys think it's sumitra's mom who stole babaji's wedding dress and ornaments...maybe to bring sumitra's character to end...they might show their family in a bad way...already showed her dad in -ve shade...

everything here is just my POV...no offence to shivani's fans...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like shivani, bt lyk u said latha, tday she ws so much demanding, its vry out of character...I mean til yday she was vry understnding n all dat...is she tryin to make raghu get fed up n ask her to leav? I mean teddy bear? Seriously?!
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks di for quick analysis..😊
i m waiting for this thst sumone write abt todays episode & i can write my pov..
So 🤣actually i m laughing on myself...wht i think and whst happened in todays episode. Poor raghu how he can manage all these things and wht abt his job...
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NICE post with valid points👏

S sudden character change n her demand for teddy bears was too much😕😲 did look weird ,but i think all this is shown to show how R is going all the way to keep up the promise he made to his dying maaliksa...after all this only S will realize how selfless n honestly he kept up his promise without expecting anything in return..just my POV ...but have hopes on cvs ,they will surely makeup for it also very soon .😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Latha.I

madam shivani...in this way our poor Raghu will never get a chance to take bath...🤢 and we will be stuck with his green shirt forever...🤢

@red-And I m stuck in these lines🤣seriously after reading this line couldn't move on 😆how cute lines...come on shivani ...already latha did record of making creations of Raghu in pink kurta..she doesn't wanna break her own record😆😳so pls Mr.R..change ur shirt asap!!
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

@red-And I m stuck in these lines🤣seriously after reading this line couldn't move on 😆how cute lines...come on shivani ...already latha did record of making creations of Raghu in pink kurta..she doesn't wanna break her own record😆😳so pls Mr.R..change ur shirt asap!!

@bold...Hi5...🤣 very well said snigs...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with you Latha. Shivani was unbearable today. I felt bad for Raghu. 😔 I was thinking of him loosing his job , his faithful fiance( Sumitra refused any other guy and still remembering Raghu. 🥺 .

But as Shivani said. if it was only one night so it's ok . but God knows how many nights she is going to spend in that poor house. so Raghu has to be ready coz this is only the biggining. 🤪
Latha.I thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkaustav1985

i think she is trying to test raghu patience n also the look on her face suggests that she is slowly getting into the groove of mrs shivani raghu shehariya.now its high time for one of the protagonists to react.i hope it will be shivani to make the first move.looking when she hugged raghu,raghu didnt touched her,it seemed like raghu will not touch her unless she will tell raghu amd make him realize that she is not his babysa anymore.she is his wife.n i think romance will start blooming coz sumitra mom has fixed her marriage n sumitra will also start talking to raghu about him n her.lets see.

but,i want sumitra to turn raghu obssessed lover as she said"main raghuji ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon"to do justice to her.n finally a shivani-sumitra batle n shivani winning raghu.

sumitra is already fighting a lost battle...at this point...if we stand nuteral...and judge both shivani and sumitra...without any bias...I feel that sumitra gains more points...

as of now in the story...shivani unknowingly created troubles for Raghu...and sumitra reacted positively understanding his duties and responsibilites...and ABOVE ALL she kept her trust on Raghu intact...though he lost job...she was confident about him...though he got married she was understanding the situation...and prepared to wait for him...though she heard he left with babyji to some unknown place for few nights...she never seemed to suspect him...I mean she possessed good qualities of a good life partner...

nothing offensive to shivani...I'm just judging suitra's character...anyhow...since the mail lead is shivani she is goona win...and it would be good...to see both girls...trying hard for jaadugar...
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Latha.I

sumitra is already fighting a lost battle...at this point...if we stand nuteral...and judge both shivani and sumitra...without any bias...I feel that sumitra gains more points...

as of now in the story...shivani unknowingly created troubles for Raghu...and sumitra reacted positively understanding his duties and responsibilites...and ABOVE ALL she kept her trust on Raghu intact...though he lost job...she was confident about him...though he got married she was understanding the situation...and prepared to wait for him...though she heard he left with babyji to some unknown place for few nights...she never seemed to suspect him...I mean she possessed good qualities of a good life partner...

nothing offensive to shivani...I'm just judging suitra's character...anyhow...since the mail lead is shivani she is goona win...and it would be good...to see both girls...trying hard for jaadugar...

Good post Latha.. agree with u that on the face of it, Sumitra seems to be a good life partner.. but see her background.. her father tried to poison Shivani and mother has stolen Shivani's jewelllery... who knows how Sumitra will react in future.. lets see how will she react when she learns that R has brought back S to his home.. 😕
Latha.I thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Good post Latha.. agree with u that on the face of it, Sumitra seems to be a good life partner.. but see her background.. her father tried to poison Shivani and mother has stolen Shivani's jewelllery... who knows how Sumitra will react in future.. lets see how will she react when she learns that R has brought back S to his home.. 😕

Still no better than Shivani's family background...na...at one point even Daju was tempted to Kill raghu...if not panna thai...he would have attempted...and her own Bro and babhi  were cheating her and thrown her from house for property...should call it a Royal theft...at least sumitra's parents has a reason of betrayal...but shivani...has purely trapped Raghu...under influence of her bro and bhabi...all for his loyality...her royal blood still treats him as servant...