LOl lOl so much Luv for selfless lover

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They screwed Up ram's character further now LOL Am Not Surprised i knew this was cmg hero ko aise banayenge tho hi Mr.. furniture ko zyada imp milengi
She proved it again She loves This Rajjo Bhaiya more se bhi zyada

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

143prk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat b***t is this
The really screwed up the show
Transferring priya property to juhi W*F f**k is this
Ram really does not deserve priya
Hating the show to hell
Ramdeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143prk

Wat b***t is this
The really screwed up the show
Transferring priya property to juhi W*F f**k is this
Ram really does not deserve priya
Hating the show to hell

abhi se lol aage aur dekho mitu aur kitna khel khelegi Ram's char ke saath 
unka spl lead ko jo laana hain
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phew!! Marriage nahi hogi thank god..atleast one relief
But what the hell..why transfer all the property from Priya's name to Juhi..whats the need of this..why they re screwing RK's char like this?? Nd the worst part was Juhi's statement..i felt like killing her then nd there only.. 🤬
Ramdeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Phew!! Marriage nahi hogi thank god..atleast one relief
But what the hell..why transfer all the property from Priya's name to Juhi..whats the need of this..why they re screwing RK's char like this?? Nd the worst part was Juhi's statement..i felt like killing her then nd there only.. 🤬

Baby U shud know who is behind all this and u still asking such questions Agar ram aisa trap nahi hua tho Mr. Haddi ko saviour kaise banayenge and priya ka gussa hona phir ram uske peeche bhagna Yeh hi tho hain story Same gheeta peeta story If Not For RK I care Damn abt this show
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Viru Tu Khush hain Shaadi na karne se mein bhi kush hu but jo khachra karwana tha woh tho kardiya na Edited by Ramdeewani - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just hating juhi for d\giving that rubbish statement in police station and yeah u all correct their is no need to transfer of the property of priya in juhi name
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

Viru Tu Khush hain Shaadi na karne se mein bhi kush hu but jo khachra karwana tha woh tho kardiya na

Haan yaar.. Par mein shaadi kisi bhi cost par nhi chahti thi..but they screwed his char badly from last few epis..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

Baby U shud know who is behind all this and u still asking such questions Agar ram aisa trap nahi hua tho Mr. Haddi ko saviour kaise banayenge and priya ka gussa hona phir ram uske peeche bhagna Yeh hi tho hain story Same gheeta peeta story If Not For RK I care Damn abt this show

Mere khyal se if oriya had listened to what ram had told her till now she will not get angry I sure. But if cvs have planned something for priya like memory loss n all then mushkil hogi.
Yup cvs have portrayed ram sabse bada bewkoof hai jo bina chk kiye IT waloan ki baatoan mein aa gaya and IT wale juhi the great ki baat pe yakeen kar liye jht se. Its all planned I sure nuts kuch karegi. Ye police station me saat saal ka hisaab dene ka kya chakkar hai. Lagta hai juhi wants ram k with his property wow. Superb ye poori planned hai n its juhi n she is using her hubby for her good. Funniest part is vik n ram unaware of IT things. Lol itne saal business kaise chala rahe the lol. Cvs pls stop fooling.
Ramdeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Mere khyal se if oriya had listened to what ram had told her till now she will not get angry I sure. But if cvs have planned something for priya like memory loss n all then mushkil hogi.
Yup cvs have portrayed ram sabse bada bewkoof hai jo bina chk kiye IT waloan ki baatoan mein aa gaya and IT wale juhi the great ki baat pe yakeen kar liye jht se. Its all planned I sure nuts kuch karegi. Ye police station me saat saal ka hisaab dene ka kya chakkar hai. Lagta hai juhi wants ram k with his property wow. Superb ye poori planned hai n its juhi n she is using her hubby for her good. Funniest part is vik n ram unaware of IT things. Lol itne saal business kaise chala rahe the lol. Cvs pls stop fooling.

Ram Bhi tho wahi Bole That Priya will understand but if that happens I am happy but it wont happen They will stretch will hell lot of MU's That Police station thing Is Fake Vik knows it i hope he tells that to priya But I dont trust cv's