Exactly what I wanted!!!!

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love the fact that Rajat will be back in BALH. if Ram really and finally marries that vamp Juhi...then why not!!! Ram just broke it...he broke the vows and the sanctity of marriage, not once but twice. he became universal husband and father...whatever happens...he just marries them...whoever in trouble, please go to KM and and either marry ram or make him your father...no problem.

I seriously want a rajat and priya track this time...that guy unconditionally loves priya and never became a universal husband where he could marry somebody.

Angry and frustrated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations 
What didi wants is accomplished show Hero as Villain only to make Side hero(Read Furniture) lovable 
 Mitu U will never learn how i wish u get screwed from EK
babu2008 thumbnail
Nothing agaist Ram kapoor (real one) but this is getting  horrible for the show's ram kapoor...u just can't divorce ur wife (specially priya) and marry everybody to solve their problem.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babu2008

Nothing agaist Ram kapoor (real one) but this is getting  horrible for the show's ram kapoor...u just can't divorce ur wife (specially priya) and marry everybody to solve their problem.

I am not saying anything to Avtor Ram kapoor He Is best what Ram the character did was obviously CV's Plan so i am blaming them I  hate them for dng this to my Ram 

Its quite Evident y they did this to character ram kapoor they need to bring rajjo which can only happen if ram's char is brutally butchered 
U klnow Selfless love and partiality of some so called CV on certain character

This is not against u its my frustration over Cv Mitu
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its funny how some of the audience also start to think like Mitu...I mean, Mitu gets the hero to agree to marry someone to save them and here, some of the audience want to get Priya married to Rajat to save her! 😆 So we will make Priya universal property to get married off to someone when Ram is married off to someone else by the CVs!  

Rajat loves Priya unconditionally? 😆 So, was he visiting her every month from Dubai these 7 years? Or perhaps he was sending her cookies and chocolates in the hope that she will wake up when she smells them? Or he was walking on long stretches of roads, with the "Tanhayee" song playing...crying that Priya was in a coma? 😭 ðŸ˜†  I think he was hiding in Dubai, happy that he escaped all the drama!!
Edited by SuganthiS - 10 years ago
babu2008 thumbnail
who is Mitu?

Bhabhi36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: babu2008

who is Mitu?

This is a question that everyone is asking.

Which sensible script writer will come up with so many levels and layers of rubbish?

Anyone who knows anything about effective writing knows that what is important is to take one theme and explore it along many dimensions, and that is what the earlier BALH did - it explored the multiple dimensions of  an arranged marriage between independent people becoming, through gradual and credible steps,  a relationship of love.

Now instead of one theme /topic we have dozens of "heavy" topics - Pihu's rape accusation, Varun's suicide, Priya in coma, Juhi's entry into KM, Naina's custody case, Karthik's re-entry, now the projected return of the old lover and the old villain in Rajat and Niharika ... each of these themes brings together a huge dimension into the script. And for our Mitu - whoever he/she/it may be - the supposed shock effect is more important than sensitive handling.

Mitu is no gourmet cook : she is a bit like the witches in Macbeth, throwing into her cauldron  a bit of coriander here, a rubber tyre there, a couple of broken bits of glass, and a few rotten carrots.

EK should wave Mitu good bye. MANY  people in this forum write better stuff than Mitu does.

MonMUM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhabhi36

This is a question that everyone is asking.

Which sensible script writer will come up with so many levels and layers of rubbish?

Anyone who knows anything about effective writing knows that what is important is to take one theme and explore it along many dimensions, and that is what the earlier BALH did - it explored the multiple dimensions of  an arranged marriage between independent people becoming, through gradual and credible steps,  a relationship of love.

Now instead of one theme /topic we have dozens of "heavy" topics - Pihu's rape accusation, Varun's suicide, Priya in coma, Juhi's entry into KM, Naina's custody case, Karthik's re-entry, now the projected return of the old lover and the old villain in Rajat and Niharika ... each of these themes brings together a huge dimension into the script. And for our Mitu - whoever he/she/it may be - the supposed shock effect is more important than sensitive handling.

Mitu is no gourmet cook : she is a bit like the witches in Macbeth, throwing into her cauldron  a bit of coriander here, a rubber tyre there, a couple of broken bits of glass, and a few rotten carrots.

EK should wave Mitu good bye. MANY  people in this forum write better stuff than Mitu does.

Seriously, who IS Mitu? And more important why is she doing this to BALH?
Edited by MonMUM - 10 years ago
ROSHAN73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuganthiS

Its funny how some of the audience also start to think like Mitu...I mean, Mitu gets the hero to agree to marry someone to save them and here, some of the audience want to get Priya married to Rajat to save her! 😆 So we will make Priya universal property to get married off to someone when Ram is married off to someone else by the CVs!  

Rajat loves Priya unconditionally? 😆 So, was he visiting her every month from Dubai these 7 years? Or perhaps he was sending her cookies and chocolates in the hope that she will wake up when she smells them? Or he was walking on long stretches of roads, with the "Tanhayee" song playing...crying that Priya was in a coma? 😭 ðŸ˜†  I think he was hiding in Dubai, happy that he escaped all the drama!!

agree