Gautami roots for Sanaya and Surbhi

najmaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Onkar Kulkarni : Mumbai, Fri Sep 20 2013, 13:32 hrsSmallLargePrint

Gautami roots for Sanaya, Surbhi

SanayaSanaya Irani

It is rare to find an actress wholeheartedly applaud another for good work. Gautami Kapoor, who's currently busy with her comeback venture Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Mecholi, is one such actress. She admits to being hooked to fiction shows on television during her long sabbatical, where she discovered some amazing talents from the telly industry! The actress, who was fond of watching Sony TV'sChanchan, said, "I like Sanaya Irani, she is very cute, bubbly and brings her own charm to any serial she acts in." But it's not just Irani who's caught her fancy. Reveals Kapoor, "I also like Surbhi Jyoti, the one who plays the female lead, Zoya in Qubool Hai on Zee."

Ask if she kept track of her husband, popular TV actor Ram Kapoor's show Bade Acche Lagte Hai? She says, "I followed the show for a couple of weeks when it went on air. When I was on a break, I used to go to sleep by 9:30 pm, while the show airs at 10.30 pm. But I used to keep awake to catch it at times, especially when Ram used to tell me about some interesting tracks coming up in the serial." The actress recollects dropping by to visit her husband on the sets once. "I was shooting for an ad commercial, right next to the Bade Acche... sets. So, I dropped by to meet my husband and greet his team. I found Sakshi Tanwar very sweet," recalls Gautami.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya Irani is like a chocolate, whom everybody likes 😊
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma2

Onkar Kulkarni : Mumbai, Fri Sep 20 2013, 13:32 hrsSmallLargePrint

Gautami roots for Sanaya, Surbhi

SanayaSanaya Irani

It is rare to find an actress wholeheartedly applaud another for good work. Gautami Kapoor, who's currently busy with her comeback venture Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Mecholi, is one such actress. She admits to being hooked to fiction shows on television during her long sabbatical, where she discovered some amazing talents from the telly industry! The actress, who was fond of watching Sony TV'sChanchan, said, "I like Sanaya Irani, she is very cute, bubbly and brings her own charm to any serial she acts in." But it's not just Irani who's caught her fancy. Reveals Kapoor, "I also like Surbhi Jyoti, the one who plays the female lead, Zoya in Qubool Hai on Zee."

Ask if she kept track of her husband, popular TV actor Ram Kapoor's show Bade Acche Lagte Hai? She says, "I followed the show for a couple of weeks when it went on air. When I was on a break, I used to go to sleep by 9:30 pm, while the show airs at 10.30 pm. But I used to keep awake to catch it at times, especially when Ram used to tell me about some interesting tracks coming up in the serial." The actress recollects dropping by to visit her husband on the sets once. "I was shooting for an ad commercial, right next to the Bade Acche... sets. So, I dropped by to meet my husband and greet his team. I found Sakshi Tanwar very sweet," recalls Gautami.

Tfs , nice article ...this is the second time i am reading an interview of gautami where she is praising sanaya , how sweet ... Their friendship goes bck a long way. 
Guinea thumbnail
Najma , a request ...pls post this in the sanaya show discussion thread also ...lot of ppl will read it then , thanks.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing this article. Always a pleasure to read something good about Sanaya. Gautami is really fond of Sanaya, second time I read her praising Sanaya. Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hats soo sweet of her 😳
goguma thumbnail
tfs

more sweet words for our doll ...  🤗
-Saba- thumbnail
wow...she is so sweet..
i said before m lacking with the words to describe my angel Sanaya ..
she is just perfect ❤️
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing this article..Sanaya is indeed a brilliant and mind blowing actress
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS, I'm happy that Gautami is supportive of Sanaya!