Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Sure, keep coming to back bite πŸ˜†

hey hey hey... I don't watch BB regularly ... can you tell me what cropped up between Kushal and Tanisha? 
I will be back later to check what you say
Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Andy became the captain and disaster looming. Why the captain is not immune to nomination πŸ˜‘

Andy is captain now?? Finally πŸ₯³
Maybe he was not immune coz he became captain only after nomination process were over 
GETGOIN thumbnail
after reading all the convos at previous pages i wanna grab a bite(not back bite πŸ˜†)  of Aloo Baigan ki sabzi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
GETGOIN thumbnail

Vote for Andy!!!

Will Andy stay or will leave the house?? Read to know more about the story...

Andy is one contestant in the Bigg Boss house who always seems to become a victim of circumstances since the beginning of the task. Be it a task, tabadla or captaincy, he never gets anything that he ever expected. He is often seen venting out his anger, expressing displeasure and even fighting with the housemates when he is treated in an unfair manner. This time, the contestants break the most important rule of the house by discussing the nominations amongst themselves in code language.

Before starting the procedure of nominations, Bigg Boss made an announcement that they have been found guilty for discussing nominations and breaking the rules in the presence of the captain. He asks Kushal Tandon to discuss with the housemates and take the names of five contestants who have initiated or encouraged such conversations. 

Their punishment would be direct nomination for next week. Also, they had to take the name of one contestant out of these five names who has contributed the most to the nominations discussion. After a while, Kushal and other housemates decide to select Andy and Bigg Boss decides that he will have to leave the house after the next announcement

Andy gets extremely upset and says that has become a bakraagain. Everybody has been targeting him from the beginning and even his friends did not try to save him. 

He also lashes out on Pratyusha Banerjee and calls her a hypocrite. He tells her that she is too young to be on the show. Andy had to ultimately pack his bags and wait for Bigg Boss's next announcement. Will Andy leave the Bigg Boss house forever now?

Badala thumbnail
what the... 🀬 I remember how Andy was sent to hell just because Armaan did not want to send that motu to the other side... and I was glad that Andy had made his stance clear right away... that's what I like about him...
How can Kushal do it... I hope, Big Boss , on realising the in-house politics, nominates Kushal indefinitely for his dirty politics 🀬
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So, the so called 'friendship' between Andy & Pratyusha suffers another setback today πŸ˜†
i knew they wont b on good terms for long...
i really want Pratyusha out ASAP 🀒
GETGOIN thumbnail
Andy is not captain but is nominated for direct eviction but will be sent to caravan as said by many people πŸ˜­
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3_4life

Is Andy in carvan now πŸ˜•

No he is not but his suitcases are packed πŸ˜­
BTW Long time no see EG πŸ€—
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Andy is not captain but is nominated for direct eviction but will be sent to caravan as said by many people😭

why so sadπŸ˜† ?? he is the perfect guy to b send in carvan πŸ˜›
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3_4life

So, the so called 'friendship' between Andy & Pratyusha suffers another setback today πŸ˜†
i knew they wont b on good terms for long...
i really want Pratyusha out ASAP 🀒

Jab Tak rehega karara Aloo tabtak inki Dosti rahegi chalu πŸ˜‰