9th October 2013 - Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi - Written Update

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi All. Sorry for late update. Was held up in training at my office for 4 hrs. 
My comments in orange. πŸ˜Š

The Epi starts with that Jasuben in garba dress all decked up talking with a lady of their colony also decked up .. they talk abt they will gng to Disco dandiya  .. how they are best dressed ... and all will see , etc ... n they taunt Shruti 7 her kids abt not be able to come will dressed , etc πŸ˜‘😑

Next scene, Ami & khushbu land up with tailor & tell him abt dress being torn by ami's dancing .. Tailor expresses his displeasure seeing the torn part in dress & says can't be repaired .. Ami draws in paper some design & tells him to cover the hole place with this design .. tailor tells that its difficult to do it .. Ami then praises his tailoring skills i.e buttering him so that he will do it .. He agrees. πŸ˜†

Next scene, Ami is waiting for dress in evening .. pacing up & down in hall .. She recieves her friend's call ... asking if she is ready or not ... and she tells that she is waiting for tailor to deliver the dress ... n tells she don't know what she will wear & come to daniya dance ... Ami's grandmother passes by hall ..  asks Ami ... that why is she not dressed up? Just then, Sanjay dressed in garba dress & shruti enter the house and are surpised to find Ami still not dressed up .. & they too ask her ... ( Where did Sanjay get time to dressup .. n come along with Shruti? Did he change his dress at shop?πŸ˜† ) Shruti asks Why didn't she tell her ... Ami thinks they know it all & confesses her mistake of tearing her garba dress .. n says she didn't want to inform Shruti in morning coz she had only taught her that we that to do everything by ourself .. with our own strngth , etc ... Sanjay laughs & lightens the mood & tells Ami to don't be so much hard on urself .. Shruti then surprises Ami by showing brand new Chaniya choli dress that she has brought ... ( How did u get so much money to buy dresses?πŸ€” did Sanjay give u advance payment of Salary?πŸ˜²πŸ˜• If u had money .. then what was the need to give ur sari .. gifted by ur hubby Harsh .. n make them into chaniya choli .. so that they won't be worn at all?πŸ˜† ) Shruti , Ami & other ladies go in resp. rooms to dressup. 

Next scene, Ami's friends are dandiya dance event .. all deckup up waiting for Ami to arrive .. They see Jasuben , her lady friend & that lady hubby & that lady's kids arrive. Ami's friends see them & comment on their dressing among themselves. Then they see Sanjay's mom & bhavna arrrive at venue & they go inside. Then, Sanjay arrives in his car with Shruti's whole family. First the kids & their grandmom's get down from Sanjay's car. Ami meets her friends & they compliment her dress & they all go in. Khusbhu feels left out .. πŸ˜’ Sanjay's mom & bhavna see this from far. Then Sanjay opens car door for Shruti & she trips. Sanjay holds her hand firmly.😲😳 Sanjay's mom & bhavna see this from far & Sanjay's mom is not liking it .. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Shruti then goes inside & introduces her family elders to Sanjay's mom ... & Sanjay's mom starts her taunting spee on them ... 🀒 ( sorry can't elabore .. it was worse .. ) But Shruti's family elders are ever polite with Sanjay's mom while talking ... 😲 ( can't u taunt back? πŸ€”) Sanjay then arrives there ( aftr parking car .. i believe .. ) & Shruti asks him ... if his mom is angry with her  ... He says .. Why? Shruti says .. from her words i could make out .. ( can't u tell the whole truth to him ? ) & Then they go inside ...

Sanjay & Shruti stand beside each other & talk ... Sanjay is happy that he came outside to some place .. aftr a very long time , etc .. they have a nice friendly talk .. & Sanjay goes from there to talk with people known to him .. & Shruti stays there .. her brother Sathish comes .. 😑 and asks her how could she wear such a dress? She is a widow , etc talk .. 😑🀒 Shruti gets sad .. Satish & Sanjay's mom listens to this talk from far .. & comes and gives it back to Satish by telling that if u want money from us .. she / Shruti don't have money to give to him .. , etc .. πŸ‘ Satish leaves from there .. Shruti's mom tells her .. don't try to live ur life .. by with other people say ..πŸ‘ do what ur heart tells .. πŸ‘ ( something like that she tells )

Ami's friends compliment her mom's dress .. & ask who is that guy with her mom? Is he ur father .. Ami says no ... he is Sanjay unclue .. who doesn't get a girl for himself .. , etc .. ( What was the need to be so much truthful in front of ur friends?  ) Her friends point out 1 girl out from crowd for Sanjay uncle  whose back turned to their side ..  .. her male friends go to that girl checking her out .. 😲🀒 & Ami drags Sanjay to that girl .. it turns out as Bhavna .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sanjay tells hi to her .. & drags Ami aside .. n tells what a bad joke is this. πŸ˜› Ami leaves .. n he sees Shruti from far .. n sees her bring cold-drink cans for both her mother's .. n she brought one extra for his mom also & offers it to her ..  & Sanjay's mom .. who like a snob pushes Shruti's offer .. n leaves from there. 😑🀒 ( What was need to do this Shruti? 😑  Y do u go back to the person who taunts u all the time? He gets upset seeing this ... n gets flashback of the Girl list discussion at Shruti's house .. Khusbhu telling that u can't get such a girl at all coz that girl is my mom ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† & Ami promising that she will get such a girl for him .. πŸ˜› Epi ends.

Precap: Two singer kind of ladies are introduced on stage ... n they are gng to start the event ...
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LIKED YOUR DETAILED UPDATE Swetha ji.
I hate Satheesh.
I liked Shrutis mummy  advives Sruti that not consider world live yourself everithing else will follow...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks SwethaπŸ€—  I could not watch yesterday and so your update was even more helpful
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Ur welcome, Sruthy & BE .. πŸ€—