Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyd

Really๐Ÿ˜ฒ Wasn't she on MTV or V?! She still looks charming, the face!

yeah she was a VJ on MTV, she is one of the most stunning women i have ever seen in movies, she never cared to make a strong career in movies...but man she looked heavenly...

she also hosted the first ever game quiz show on cable satellite TV - kab kyon aur kahan on ZEE 
Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago
nivikaviren thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha Jhulka was one of my most favorite Actress  she was one good actress Feel sorry for her,   Loved her in Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar,  Khiladi, and so many films which she acted with Akshay Kumar ๐Ÿ˜Š  I used to love the Akshay Kumar Ayesha Jhulka Jodi
Edited by nivikaviren - 10 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
I liked her in Pehla Nasha with Aamir. But yeah everybody changes with age. 
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She dated Nana Patekar also but later on Nana ditched her badly and she was heart broken. Nana did two timing on Manisha koirala with her.
SOURCE: 
http://www.masala.com/35041-nana-patekar-and-manisha-koirala
i think she ended up as Gracy Singh, she never was considered sexy similarly like her, has some hits and finally retired.
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayne

Wasn't she involved with some Kohli guy?

Did she marry him?

Jayne

Armaan Kohli, they dated/engaged. She use to date Akshay Kumar during the time of Khiladi but her stage mom made her dump him to get w/Armaan when he was debuting since Armaan was a son of a big producer.. They did a few movies but all flopped, her career died and he dumped her. 
Then she got w/Nana Patekar but idk after that. 
She looks fine, the dress is not flattering but thats it, she looks normal, you guys need to back off 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
As long as she is not starring in a movie and not shaking her body on Chikni chameli...I don't understand what the problem is...Its her body , her wish...she chose to age gracefully...even with her weight she is looking better than those botox laden actresses...
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha Jhulka ๐Ÿ˜ณ i think she looks healthy and happy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If she styles herself better,she will still look good. Her hairstyle is dated and whatever she is wearing is awful.She has just put on some weight but perfect for Bhabhi roles still.
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhabi character se yaad aayi... She looked okay in Socha Na Tha.