MJ IS INNOCENT 100% TAUJI IS THE CULPRIT

Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The way TAIYAJI taunt MJ tht he still hav the habit of  making his entry on the wrong time show us wht was happenened during the rape, it was a hint !!! Im feeling tht this rape is related to TAIYAJI nd MJ saw all what happened ! Its for tht reason TAIYAJI doesnt like MJ at all ... 
Even the scene with MJ nd the FILE "RAAZ"confort me on ths way ..

And maybe the girl who died was the secret love of MJ (he used to took her in photo secretly) nd since this rape nd murder happend MJ is haunted by her memorie. 

what's say guys ?? i want your views please ðŸ˜‰

Mary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i also think d same dat Tayaji may b is responsible for d rape n murder 4 which MJ is accused
i think when this was happening MJ came to d scene nd Tayaji very cleverly made MJ look lyk d culprit
i dnt think MJ knows about Tayaji's wrongdoings if he knew dat Tayaji was behind d murder of  his secret love or girlfriend(i m nt sure wat might b d equation between MJ n dat girl) he would nt hv kept quite

bt definitely Tayaji is behind all this mess
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
their is many possibelities 
that tauji has something to do with MJ secret 
but have to say tauji is such a gr8 player :P
i didnt like the part where he ignored MJ felt bad for him :(
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tayya ji is not someone who is interested in girls .. He secretly dresses and behaves as one do I doubt he would rape and murder a girl... He might know who the culprit is .. and I am leaning towards Adi the spoilt brat , the apple of his mom and tauji s eye ..
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Eris-

Tayya ji is not someone who is interested in girls .. He secretly dresses and behaves as one do I doubt he would rape and murder a girl... He might know who the culprit is .. and I am leaning towards Adi the spoilt brat , the apple of his mom and tauji s eye ..

i have the same feeling about adi.tayaji murdering a girl is possible but raping i dont think so.maybe Adi did it and Tayaji also knows about it.maybe thats what he meant when he said about his habit of being at the wrong place.MJ must have been at the wrong place at the wrong time.Maybe he knows Adi did it and he is saving his little brother and stopping from breaking meethi's heart
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mrityunjay's voice over stated that he did not want Jayraj to know the secret so it gives a clear hint towards Aditya.
Also taking into account that he drinks ruthlessly sometimes. 😳
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever is the story...I dnt think it's Adi..he is too relaxed ...and that too after raping a girl.😲.

Im sure the whole family would know who's murder & rape MJ had been convicted for...If it was Adi he wud act a tad restless arnd MJ?

Tayji is involved somewhere..I'm guessing MJ took blame bcz he couldn't protect/save whoever it was...she must have been close/related  to him.
Onlyrantra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u..Mj is so innocent..
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MJ doesnt have any problem with Tayaji. I dont think he knows Tayaji's secret otherwise he would have dead a long ago. Adi did that rape and murder and MJ come that time. Tayaji and MJ knows complete truth. Adi dont know MJ knew his crime. MJ hiding this secret from everyone. Tayaji is very fond of Adi.
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
MJ'd have killed Tauji by now if he's thought he's the raper n killer . I don't think Adi did it. Very less chance , boys like Adi can do lots of things but never murder.😳