Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Frds.. Welcome to the New Fc.. & yes Once again Happy Navratri... 
Here comes the New.. Game: Chain Words..
The rules are you are given two words and you pick one word and add another word that makes sense with it.
Confused
Example:

Person 1
Chocolate Cake

Person 2
Chocolate Fountain

Person 3
Water fountain

Got it yet...Confused

I'll start us off...
Snowy Mountain
cutie.me9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i see...
kya aru di abhi bhi if mein aati hain??
cutie.me9 thumbnail

Revolution 2020 will also be converted into a movie as the writer has tied up with UTV Motion Pictures for its big screen adaptation.

UTV Motion Pictures has acquired the movie rights of the book, and it would be made into an epic drama, narrating the story of three friends -- Gopal, Raghav and Aarti, who struggle to find success and love in Varanasi.

Bhagat's earlier books Five Point Someone and One Night @ the Call Center have already inspired movies, and his other two books - The 3 Mistakes of My Life and 2 States: The Story of My Marriage are also set to be converted.

Now he is excited about the big screen version of Revolution 2020, which hit the stands in October this year. The film takes a look at corruption in the non-elite institutes in the Indian education sector with a love story in the backdrop.

"Yes, UTV finally managed to seduce me. A great offer, immense excitement about the story and a wonderful team with a track record makes me feel they can do justice to Revolution 2020, a story very close to me and the readers' hearts," Bhagat said in a press statement.

According to UTV Motion Pictures CEO, Siddharth Roy Kapur, the book was extremely engaging and topical, which is why it made sense to strike the deal.

"We have been in discussions with Chetan for a while to do something together. When he shared his latest book with us even before it was published, we read it cover to cover in a single sitting. Its simply unputdownable," said Kapur.

"He has crafted such a dramatic plot with such sharply defined characters, that you're constantly wondering how things will play out. The issues he deals with in the book are those today's youth will instantly relate to and identify with. We're very excited to work with him on making a great film from what we all believe is a great book," he added.

Bhagat tweeted Wednesday morning about the development, and also asked Twitterati to suggest names of actors for the three key roles in the film.

"Happy to announce the Revolution 2020 movie deal with UTV. Tell@utvmp who'd make a good Gopal, Aarti & Raghav!," he tweeted.

kya kisi ne iss role ke liye sona ka naam suggest kiya???
it can be a golden opportunity for her!!!!
main toh try kar rahi hun...
aap sab bhi try karna zaroor...
Edited by meethi786 - 10 years ago
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meethi786

oh i see...

she was very active when sona was in DKDM but nowadays she only comes in buddha forum. she also comes here sometimes😃
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meethi786

oh i see...

Nahi aru rarely comes on IF there days. Actually aru used to write stories more it was her sister Jhum (Kadamvari) who was more frequent on IF but now she also does not come much.
cutie.me9 thumbnail
kya kisi ne aarti role ke liye sona ka naam suggest kiya???
it can be a golden opportunity for her!!!!
main toh try kar rahi hun...
aap sab bhi try karna zaroor...
ull get link in this page

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah meeti humne Twitter par suggest kiya..
cutie.me9 thumbnail
ok...
sona ko yeh role milna chahiye...
kaash hum logon ki mehnat rang laaye
cutie.me9 thumbnail
next rocky street
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2