Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
We hv very well achieved what we want... it's not like we goes on blah blah abt our achievement's...
we dun need to define u wt we hv achieved... 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Guys please chill!. Guys do understand resuians feelings, its not easy tk say that is the end of resu. I hope mohit wont quit but i will always support him. He is a nice actor.
LLAA thumbnail
for me rc was d best character ...his charcter was perfect...n mohit n smiriti r one of d best actors ive ever seen...
im not  much active in d forum...but im a silent reader...n wat  i felt dat dere is only 1 rehan  fan who used to bash ...but dere are many uvreen fans who  bashes  rc so strongly (n all the time i felt it was so forced)even commenting on mohit also...dey act indifferent to mohit n rc... i feel uvreen fans demselves bash very rudely but when a person writes even a single thing abt deir fav esp uvraj den dey would act way too much n as if dey never say a word abt any1 or i shd say rc n its just rc fans who bashes(which 4 me is really untrue)...i have never seen any rehan suv fan except 1 bashing as such or even commenting much on uvreen fans hatred post for rc(n its funny dat dere were some who used to write dat rehan-suv fans r not allowed in d post n all n dat  dey hav all right to bash rc as dey want but rc fans hav no rite to say a thng abt deir favs)...honestly i feel rc fans genrally have their own grp n dey remain in deir space only...ive felt uvreeen fans bashing rc more(n  more rudely) dan just 1 rc fan(n in some caes i even agreed to her frustation but dint agree with d way she ued to express it)...

in genral i feel dat d forum has very much negativity...i myself dont like bashing any character n be so judgy abt dem for deir every move...i mean dere will b always some situatuons in d show where no char wld act perfectly but dat wont make him/her bad n all...like in d latest cas of uv also where he was shown drinking..i dont think iwld   call  him alcoholic n say how cld he do n all...i mean sometimes we shd just see situation n not be judgy abt any  char's each n every move... i thng d show is supposed to b more realistic dan idealistic...plus i feel d show is gettin ruined...already rc(my fav char) has left n dere r no signs of samr shown art all..atleast samr come back soon...
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

Guys please chill!. Guys do understand resuians feelings, its not easy tk say that is the end of resu. I hope mohit wont quit but i will always support him. He is a nice actor.

Naz... we do respect Mohit malik he is a gud actor... but i hate RC...
they need to talk abt Mohit and RC  not about somebody's achievments...

we r not here to show that we hv achieved...  They are getting personal for Shivin...  

Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranjas

Naz... we do respect Mohit malik he is a gud actor... but i hate RC...
they need to talk abt Mohit and RC  not about somebody's achievments...

we r not here to show that we hv achieved...  They are getting personal for Shivin...  

i know dear. I will talk to the global mods about it.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran307

This forum is disgusting. . They are full bunch of losers who haven't achieved anything in life but love seeing someone step down.. That pig like looking yuvraj has all children following him.. What luck he has.. Let's c if shivin rises above sg or his career ends with sg.. Goodluck to him n all his children here.. Good bye sg for me..

Kiran you are the one that needs to get a life again bashing ... who are you to judge what we all have achieved in life... you are no one to us you have no right to judge anyone on this forum no one gave you the right...how dare you use such words... have you ever seen any Yuvreen fan use such language for RC no... no one has given you the right to comment on anything it obvious he has luck he's the lead of the show... we are not bunch of kids how many times have I told you that... honestly your impossible it like talking to a blank wall...  Mohit leaving the show its his own decision don't take your anger out on Yuvreen fans.

I have reported your post hope the mod takes action against you... you have got away with so much bashing and insulting members and actors... give u some advice get a life don't judge people you have no right to do so... you hate this forum don't visit next time if you have nothing good to say don't post anything simple. I said before to you as well the last time you had posted as usual you just don't get it so I'm not going to waste my time on this. The mod will deal with this.
mkap2012 thumbnail
Thats the reason..i quit this forum cix all unhealthy discussions...i was really hurt wen they said partyyy mohit quiting..are they insecured for yuvraj as in every way rehaan was better..its the first time i m speaking my heart out...i mean in past 2 weeks the way rc bashing was happening..they hekd him responsible for yuvreen break up..i just wanna know howww nd whyyy...he is sacrificing his own life for her...fighting for her always...nd been there for her always nd on other end yursj who is being unreasonable nd doubting her nd rc relationship that is okay for all..but i m proud of resu fans that they never commented on yuvraj nd yuvreen everr...nyways i quit SG nd the forum too..
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

i know dear. I will talk to the global mods about it.

Exactly Naz I have pmed the GM also.. this is so ridiculous.. its not Shivin nor Yuvreen fans fault its Mohit own decision to leave so why the hell is she taking anger out on the wrong people... hope mod deals with this properly im so pissed off reported so many times as well no action was taken  
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guys non of us has any thing against mohit d actor or evn heli its just d chars we dnt like..we like yuvi n we dnt like rc its plain n simple u guys like rc n dislike yuvi its plain n simple so chill..gud luk to mohit 4 his new projects n am sure he wd b a f9 cop.

btw kiran ur a die hard rc fan i like ur devotion towards him..ur calling yuvreen fans loosers n u said yuvi luks like pig nw dnt edit ur post to hide ur immature comments..u evn said u hate yuvreeians..i nevr said i hate resu fans..y sd i wen i dnt evn know u guys?besides resu fans r real ppl unlike onscreen chars of rc..if i dislike rc as a char doesnt mean i hv to dislike or hate resu fans...thats strange logic..its my way or d high way attitude..i dnt support that.. i understand kiran ur hurt upset n heart broken bt plz refrain 4m calling yuvi pig like..dnt stoop so low  ctrl ur emotions plz..n plz cheer up n smile dnt b so sad..its nt d end of d world na?

Lianaa thumbnail
DT NOTE:

Don't talk with people like that. Either you are angry or not. Mohit decided to quit SG so shivin or smiriti don't have fault about mohits quit. Nobody can tell anyome that its easy to forget ReSu or RC. I can understand you guys but please do not talk like this with others. They can't do anything when RC leaves. If you guys wanna quit SG and sg forum then you can. Please follow SG forum rules.

Regards,

Suvreen Guggal DT.