Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and have recently started watching this show for obvious reasons.
This is my first OS for this cute couple. πŸ˜‰

"Kunal, Just hand over my earring please." Sharddah demanded stood in his his bedroom doorway. She looked a little agitated but waited for a response.
Kanal couldn't get his head around on how she had managed to get to his bedroom without her being interrogated by his mother. Not that he cared about what his mother thought, as his care and concern was for Sharddah. "Chill out" He stated casually as he proceeded towards his wardrobe smirking. Sharddah was forced to widen her eyes as she saw him turn his back and walk away towards his wardrobe. "Are you for real? I'm talking to you, not the wall." She expressed raising her voice. Unaware, she was now stood in his bedroom and no longer in the doorway. "Sharddah, do you know it's so easy to wind u up." She remained silent and observed him. It seemed like he was searching for something from the drawer that he had opened. "You are accusing me like I'm some sort of thieve" he continued after giggling to himself. " I mean what am I exactly gonna do with one piece of women jewelry?" He turned around holding her earring "Not like I can wear it." He joked as he held it towards his ear trying to behave in a feminine sort of way. A small burst of laughter came from sharddah, even though she desperately tried to hold it in. "You're impossible Kunnal, do u know that." She reduced the distance between them by walking closer to him and by extended her hand out for the earring. "I feel sorry for your poor wife she laughed lightly." He felt a sharp pain and the smile on kunnal's face vanished instantly as he heard sharddah's words. She felt uncomfortable as his face was looking serious now. She unconsciously let her hand drop which she had extended out for the earring. His eyes were intoxicating and were fixed on her face which was making her go weak at the knees. She cleared her throat and took a step back to break the awkward silence, but was surprised that he took one step closer to her as if to say don't increase the distance.
Sharddah contined to take her steps backwards and kunnal proceeded towards her until she hit the wall behind her. There faces were inches apart now. His brown wide eyes were still gazing at her beautiful face. "I don't know why you keep taunting me about marriage?" He spoke softly almost as if he was hurt. Sharddah could feel the rapid beat of his heart, which was in sync with hers. His muscular body was touching hers and the scent coming from him was just as intoxicating as his eyes.
"You know exactly who I want" his voice turned seductive
as his gaze fell onto her lips. He gently lifted her chin and could see her lips quivering as if she was waiting to feel his lips.
Kunnal himself wasn't sure how he had plucked up the courage to do what he was doing, but some how it felt right. He moved in slightly to plant his lips onto hers, but before his lips could feel her soft lips, he woke up from his dream with a big jolt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharingπŸ˜›! Please continue it is really, really, good!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It's really nice! Do continue 
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great start. Please continue it is really good.
niki_987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its nice
please continue
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Really really nice 😊
Please write more..You are very good at it πŸ˜ƒEdited by ..Ananya.. - 10 years ago
nasha-rox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please do continue loved it <3 
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaah i loved the end of the os great os
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os loved it Kunal was as funny as he is in the show !!
nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 really loved this part! Pls let me know if you continue and i am the same as you, watched a few episodes when this show started but have started watching it everyday for the same obvious reason! Shranal!!! Love them to the core!Edited by nawshi - 10 years ago