Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooltac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

I sat there thinking "Come on! Do it!" ðŸ˜† But deep down, I knew she wouldn't. But the drama that would've unfolded at that point...I would give anything to see that!😆 She really ain't "all that" she claims to be. She tries to be this straight-shooter, tough goondi, but fails miserably. She, like all, in the end, doesn't like being left alone and needs the inclusion. The way she was talking during the first week about "You just watch what I do when I go to heaven! 2 minute nahi lagenge sab ko thodne mein," sounded promising. But what happened? She is in Jannat now. Zyaada se zyaada kya kar liya? Shilpa ko apna dost bana liya (even if it isn't for real). She like everybody else, is kissing up to the strongest people. Straight shooter my ass.

If Shilpa is being nice to Kamya.. why would Kamya hate Shilpa for no reason?? I don't understand why people have a fixation with evil personalities? I love Kamya's new attitude, because she seems a lot more fair and even sided than before..
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why everyone voted for Prats today.
Ratan seems to e going with what apu does.

andy and sangram neutral
prats and kamya one group
kushal, gauhar and eli voted the same people
tan-arman one grp

from what I see rattan, sangram, andy can flip to any grp and are important to win .
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

To win viewers hearts, the viewers have to understnd the housemate. Most ppl don't understand him. A friend today referred to him as ...Voh subtitle wala banda. 😆

Wah. ðŸ˜† Sometimes if I really want to hear what he's trying to say I actually have to go back and listen to him speak at least twice before I get it. ðŸ˜† And this is given the fact that I'm supposed to be really good at understanding people even with their accents. ðŸ˜†
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ratan? Really, Kamya? Nominate a weakling. So much for let me go to heaven then I'll show everyone. Anyway, it's just a matter of few weeks for the veneer to crack. 
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Were they supposed to nominate only those in Heaven? 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: axeion

Were they supposed to nominate only those in Heaven? 

Heaven people nominated heaven people and hell people nominated hell people. Captain had to nominate one person directly from heaven. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like how Appu's playing.. he's sooo clever

Why did Kamya nominate Ratan? she's stupid or scared? she shoul've nominated Gauhar because she has a problem with her.. how lame..

Armaan maafi maangta hai ke order deta hai? 😆
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I like how Appu's playing.. he's sooo clever

Why did Kamya nominate Ratan? she's stupid or scared? she shoul've nominated Gauhar because she has a problem with her.. how lame..

Armaan maafi maangta hai ke order deta hai? 😆

Kamya can nominate the ones in heaven only.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Kamya can nominate the ones in heaven only.

Bigg Boss didn't say that.. he said nominate one housemate..
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Bigg Boss didn't say that.. he said nominate one housemate..

Oh is it?
Then yeah I agree...should have nominated Gauhar. Or even Shilpa...i thought she didnt like Shilpa🤔