Ajay Chaudhary gifts wife Jyoti Makker Audi A4

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ajay Chaudhary gifts wife Jyoti Makker Audi A4

Women out there want their husbands to either be like Apurva Agnihotri - who is currently seen in the ongoing Bigg Boss Season 7 with his wife Shilpa - or Ajay Chaudhary - Vishnu of Colors' Uttaran - as both these men have proved to be the ideal hubbies.

Wonder why we are saying so?

While Apurva sang Na jane mere dil ko kya ho gaya romantically to his wife in the Sunday special episode of Bigg Boss, Ajay has recently gifted his wife Jyoti Makker a white coloured Audi A4.

Yes, you heard it right!!

When contacted, Ajay's pretty wife confirmed the same and said, "Ajay needs no occasion to gift me anything; he is just full of surprises."

How and when did the Audi surprise happen, we asked her, "A few days ago he just surprised me with the Audi, but I am yet to get a hang of it."

Hang of it? "Yes, I still can't drive it with confidence as it is fully automatic. Hence, Ajay has been driving it. I am still practicing (laughs)."

Out of curiosity we asked her what would be her next surprise and she said, "Definitely a Range Rover (laughs). He keeps asking me what I like and the last thing I've told him is a Range Rover; so I am sure it will be on its way."

Must say, you are a lucky girl Jyoti!!!

Edited by sylvia107 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
    @sylvia thanx 4 sharing. tho i don't like his wife  a bit but ajay is really so nice.😳 Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tiny15

@sylvia thanx 4 sharing. tho i don't like his wife  a bit but ajay is really so nice.😳

u r welcome di...
    by the ways i m also not liking ajay's wife. she sounds a bit greedy... ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
    and yup ajay is really a loving and caring person. his wife is lucky..😉
    tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sylvia107

u r welcome di...
    by the ways i m also not liking ajay's wife. she sounds a bit greedy... ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
    and yup ajay is really a loving and caring person. his wife is lucky..😉

u know wen ppl came 2 know abt her & see her in phulwa forum. most of tehm didn't like her. and many ppl said that they feel that shes fake & cunning.🥱
    and i also feel like this.

u know wen ppl came 2 know abt her & see her in phulwa forum. most of tehm didn't like her. and many ppl said that they feel that shes fake & cunning.🥱

and i also feel like this.

ya even i feel she is cunning. dont lyk her.😆😆
    tiny15 thumbnail
    @sylvia wen u cum on the forum do visit ajay & meeshu AT also.😊

@sylvia wen u cum on the forum do visit ajay & meeshu AT also.😊

ok di.. sure.. ðŸ˜ƒ
    i donno when will the cvs show meeshu track. ??🤢

Rishi_ thumbnail
    ajay is just so awesome.😃

but a word of advice to jyoti: lalaj buri bala hain  🤣
    tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishi_

but a word of advice to jyoti: lalaj buri bala hain  🤣

yeah gud on!!
    btw i never liked her. hes 2 gud  4 her. most ppl on phulwa forum didn't like her. they find her cunning.
    and i'd read her 4-5 interviews & don't know why i always feel like slapping her . form her interviews it seems she pretends 2 much as being goody-2.🥱🥱simply hate her.🤢🤢
    Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
    oldveechafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishi_

but a word of advice to jyoti: lalaj buri bala hain 🤣

🤣