Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited...
Edited by HemaG - 10 years ago
HemaG thumbnail
Chapter 4

Anandi was shell shocked to hear such words from Shiv..Shiv stood up and held her shoulders again..But she was not aware of anything...Her mind went numb and she cant think straight..Shiv shook her and brought her out of her trance..

"Shiv.."..Now what Anandi..What new story are u going to tell.."..

"Pls..Shiv.." 

"Pls..Anandi...Not even in my dream I thought that u ll do like this..Why..Anandi..Why did u spoil Sachi's life.."

"Stop it Shiv..", Anandi's stern voice shook everyone...They have never seen her talk like this..that too with Shiv...

"What are u telling Shiv...I spoiled Sachi's life..Pls Shiv..Pls come out of ur blind love for ur sister..She is ur sister..But u cant support her without even trying to know the real truth..U doesnt know what happened..u r just accusing an innocent guy for no fault of his..It was not Jagdish's mistake...It was all urs..", everyone looked at her shocked...

She continued again...

"How many times I tried to stop this marriage before something worse happens..But no one listened to me..."Do u think u understand her very well...No Shiv..u never understood...not even anyone here understood her well...its me who understood her very well than u..If u all know her very well and can understand her so easily...why didnt u find that she was in love with Jagya..Its me who found about her love and informed it u...Even at that u r not ready to believe me..I was not blaming u...U love her sister so much as any brother would do..But believing her blindly is not right, Shiv...For u she was ur little, sweet, innocent and immatured sister..But it was not what u r thinking.."

"ANANDI..."

"No..Shiv...U ll not accept it...Eventhough u dont accept it...it was the truth and no one can change it...TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER SHIV...come out of ur interpretations and see whats happening..."

"Its all of u who spoiled her life...U showered her with so much, pamperd her..and its only because of ur pamperings she is not ready to face the hard reality...Here u al treat her as ur PRINCESS..but u forgot to teach her that..everyone ll not treat her like this..I know her hardly for 1 yr..but i can understand her better than u..not only me anyother can understand her easily except all of u..unless u stop pampering her too much.."

"U have never warned her or scold her for her rude behaviour or whatever it may be thinking that she ll understand herself one day...But the day has not yet come..and ll never come...and u can very well see the result too...She got enough guts to commit sucide...She was thinking that after all this u all ll convince Jagdish..and the main reason that she tried sucide attempt is to make Jagya afraid of her...but it ll never happen..I know him very well...He ll not come to her again ever..she was trying to blackmail everyone...its because of all the pamperings u made.."

"I accept that she is madly in love with Jagya..But its not true love..commiting sucide, or behaving properly with elders or adjusting ur life in a village is not true love..Its something more than all that...Shiv..tell me one thing..If I have refused to marry u..ll u do something like waht Sachi did..."

HemaG thumbnail
I am posting from phone..
so typed it in 3 parts and edited..
sorry for inconvinience...
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally Anandi speak up.
Now want to know what shiv will answer to her 
Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by PariD - 10 years ago
HemaG thumbnail

waiting...๐Ÿ˜‰
ElenaElenor- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update ..waiting next part 
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HemaG

waiting...๐Ÿ˜‰

wait over, 
i updated my comment ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice update, Hema
Liked Anandi speaking her heart directly with Shiv and Shekhars,
Rather hiding the truth always,

Indha time length, ok!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
And andha last question kalakitta๐Ÿ˜†

Shiv would never have faked like Sanchi,
Coz his love was true,

Good job, Hema๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
love.sid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW hema this was an awesome update dear 
i hope somethinhg lyk tis happens in BV and anandi confeesss the whole truth in the same way
WOW hw nce if it happens lyk that 
bt that CV's will nt give such a chance

HemaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: PariD

Finally Anandi speak up.

Now want to know what shiv will answer to her 
Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

shivs ans...same as BV..

guess...guess...๐Ÿ˜†