Rishbala OS - Love for the nation Final part pg 13

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys,

Am back with an OS (may be 2 or 3 parts) with rishbala in Indian army, but am unaware of the rules and happenings there, so just thought to write it out on my imagination, as the story need to be proceeded, so will you all accept this, if there is any major problem, pls do forgive me.

Part 1 - Below
Part 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3764029?pn=5
Part 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3764029?pn=13

I like to thank all those who liked and commented on my story.

Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That will be quite interesting to read...
A totally different track... I can easily imagine a disciplined, well mannered and an  attitude filled RK there... I have many friends in Indian Army... their stature and personality are simply to drool over.. 

Waiting for " Love for Nation".. 😃
DVDfann thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for your update 
Pls PM me 😊
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here goes the first part of the story, as said it may have two more parts.

PART 1

"Are you very sure about it? "asked Malik, to which madhu replied, "i have told you and mom not to worry about this, as i am always steady with my future plans, and this also includes in that." Malik nodded and preparations were done for madhu to start towards her dream, to join the army, serve the nation. Padmini was worried at the beginning, "being a girl, how will you manage there, who will help you there, i don't want you to do this to us, you are my only daughter" Madhu wiped her tears and convinced her mom saying " My love for you is never less than the love for my Mother India, and am not only your daughter, but for her to, its my duty to save her too.Don't distinguish between a boy and girl in serving a nation. Both are equal to Her(Mother India)." And finally madhu succeeded in convincing her mom with help of Malik.

The train started and madhu stood very proudly at the entrance waving bye to her parents. She placed her luggage under a berth and rested on the window seat. Then she was joined by a group of young people, who became very friendly with madhu, and they together formed a small group and they finally reached their destination. Madhu along with trishna was asked to occupy a room and the remaining members were allotted room, in a way, two people in each room. They were asked to refresh and to assemble outside the officers camp within 20 minutes. All the people there were aware of the strict rules followed at the border, as they all were from NCC or NSS and have undergone small training after their selection.

Everyone assembled there before the scheduled time and were waiting for the meeting to start, and then a group of 6 officers came before them and they welcomed them and gave a brief about their work at the border and hardship to be undergone and dangers they have to face, and they asked them all to be bold at all the times, and to obedient to their reporting officers and seniors, and then a handsome man marched before them, they hoisted the national flag and saluted and they all did declaration along with the newly joined man.

Then he introduced himself " I am Rishab Kundra, Major General of this troupe. You all should be proud, that you all got this opportunity to serve our nation, not everyone get this chance, so be proud and be bold , all the time, even if you know the next moment you will be shot down, you have to be bold ad bravely face your end. And coming to your profile, there will 3 levels in the army and they are

• Non-Commisioned officers
  • Junior Commisioned officers
  • Comissioned officers

And there will be inner grades within all these levels, Initially, you all will be named as Siphai, and based on your work, you will be promoted by your  reporting officers, and the feedback from your seniors after testing your abilities. Never question you seniors and officers, you have to do, whatever you are asked to , else face the consequences. You are not allowed to wander around at anytime you want, you should step out of your tent, only when you are asked to. And that's it for now, your test will start from tomorrow, and as today is the first day, you all were allowed to enjoy the born-fire today at night 8,and it sharply ends at 9 and you all have to report to your officers and go back to rest" and he marched forward and said " Disperse" and all the people standing there quickly moved in a neat line and went back to their rooms.

Madhu and trishna were telling each other about their family and education, and when it came about today's topic, madhu pointed " I don't like the man, who addressed us today" Trishna pouted and asked "Why, I guess because he's so smart" Madhu narrowed her eyebrows and said " This is our first day, and he's speaking in such a way to threaten us, he must be a stone-hearted person, doesn't know what is meant by love or affection" Trish convinces her saying " All people here might act rude, but you can't guess about a person without knowing him real" And then they joined with other troupe members and they discussed about their shooting skills and athletic events.

Evening, all were getting ready and madhu wondered whether they all should go to bornfire in their uniform, when Trish corrected her saying " Madhu this is not a fresher party, and you cannot dress as you wish, you know this is our army force, and here we have to follow the order which were borne on us" Madhu guested her to stop and said "OK, I understood, we'll get ready in our uniform" and they got ready and joined others. All were standing near born-fire and warming themselves with the heat from the born-fire, as it is very cold outside, the allotted time got over and they were about to leave, when a group of officers came before them and said in authoritative voice "We have given you all the freedom, you want, till now, and from now on, don't expect us to be so kind and we all are not Mother Teresa, here you can see only , subash chandra Bose and they giggled hi-fying each other, then all siphai were asked to leave and they left immediately.

Madhu and trishna changed to their night dress and that is when madhu found out that her badge was missing, she got shocked that on the first day itself , she missed her badge, and she need to find it any cost, but she was well aware of the rule, that they were not supposed to step outside, but having no other way, madhu just peeped her outside and find the atmosphere silent, and she silently came outside of her room and silently moved to the place where they had born-fire, but to her shock, the officers still remained there enjoying themselves. She saw them pouring campaign over each other and dancing around, she sent a silent prayer to bappaji, that to help her, she remained there for sometime,and then again turned to check whether the place remains still the same or they all left, bu to her shock, one men among the troupe find her standing there and asked her to come out, she was more shocked to find Rishab kundra, the officer she commented about to Trish, he came and asked her why she was there and why she was not in uniform, madhu just raised her head to answer that is when he saw her doe-shaped eyes, which can mesmerize even a saint. He asked her name and she remained silent, then he had his own way to make her answer, he continued  " Remember what i told in the morning, be obedient to your senior and to your reporting officers" he was cut off by madhu who murmured " But you are not my reporting officer, nor my senior" and rishab chuckled little and made his face rude and said "Heard, what you told, you will have to face for this" and he was about to turn When madhu replied " I lost my badge and i need to find it out" Rishab smirked and said "Search before sunrise, as you will be punished" and he left that place.

Rishab took his purse and looked at the badge which has the no, 13481 and said" So Ms.Beautiful eyes, you will face this Right Kameena tomorrow" and he kept the badge  inside his purse again and he went to his bed. Madhu searched the whole night but she didn't get her badge. Next day morning, all siphai were assembled for testing their skills, and group of seniors were standing against them, Madhu and her team, which comprised of 18 members were supervised by Deepali and Karan(Seniors), who will report to Siddhart(Officer). All the test started followed by marching parade, and 2 rounds of slow running.

Rishab joined the officers while talking to someone, through his walky-talky, suddenly, he saw madhu, who was standing in the queue, waiting for her test, he slowly went towards, siddhart and whispered something in his ears, he readily accepted for that and he announced that "Deepali and Karan will report to Rishab Kundra" and he left the place, rishab had a crooked smile on his face and he moved near madhu, and with a smirk he asked " Where is your badge?" Madhu was first relieved that since rishab knows that she lost her badge,he will not make it an issue, but his question completely shocked her, madhu just came out of her line and said " Mr...  Mr.Rishab , you are aware that yesterday night i came search for my badge, i didn't get that, you know" Rishab smiled in achievement saying, " First thing, you were not supposed to call me by name, call me SIR, he said and You came out of the line, so yo are supposed to start from the last of the queue and wait for your turn, and for loosing your badge, you are punished with 5 rounds of slow running, and for misbehavior(talking against seniors' words) with your senior officer , another 5 rounds of slow-running,and once you finish, you were supposed to meet me before the end of the day" and he left. Madhu was stunned hearing this, she cursed him for the whole day, and she completed her task, 10 rounds of running doesn't matter to her, but the way he speaked to her mattered a lot.

After finishing 10 rounds of slow running and her tests, Madhu went to his room and said " SIR" (she pressed the word) and continued "May I come in". Rishab smirked and replied " Your name " "Madhubala Malik" " Your no. he asked" "13481" she said, "Clean this room, before i come back" and he moved away and she replied in anger " Am not a maid here" Rishab came close to her and kept his finger on her lips and said" Never utter a word, or your task may continue" and he left.Madhu silently did all her task and waited for him to return.And she decided to stay away from this guy, as she want to make her concentrate on her training and not to fight with a random guy.

Days passed by and madhu and rishab didn't get chance to meet each other, as rishab was appointed to supervise the boundaries to check the illegal entry of terrorist, and madhu here became the favorite for all her senior, as she excelled with her skills. Madhu was ahead to all other siphai, when they all won two stars, madhu succeeded with 3 stars. And madhu was shifted to the seniors team soon and was now sharing her room with deepali, that is when she saw rishab's photo in a frame near deepali's. Madhu turned to deepali and pointed to the photo and said " This" Deepali smiled and replied " He is the most handsome guy here, and all girls(mostly) will have a photo of his, and wanted to win a place in his heart, but he never spoke to anyone apart from the official one," she said sadly

And suddenly madhu remembered the incident that took place when she went to his room, which made her to decide that she has to stay away.When she entered the room, his first question was " Your name" She turned her head and replied " Madhubala Malik", "your number"  he asked, madhu was confused at first, why he needs her number and started, when he cutt off saying " Not your mobile number, your badge number" Madhu thought for a little and uttered the number slowly remembering it. Then when he said " Clean my room before i come back" madhu was completely fuming and she replied " AM not a maid here" when he kept his fingers  on her lips, sushing her, she just waived his hands and turned, suddenly rishab pinned her to the wall completely shocking her. He just came close to her and tucked her ear behind her earlobe and said " Never misbehave with me, am your senior officer now"and he just saw her very close and winked at her.He was then called through the walky-talky and he immediately left her answering in that.

Madhu was totally confused with rishab's behavior and deepali's description of him, she wanted to know which one was the real him, but she doesn't want to destroy her peace. Without seeing him, her life was going in such a peaceful mode, though they were at the battle field, it seems to be very peaceful without him.

So thats all for part1, so how do you all find this story, pls do share your views, and also express your like and comments.

flowing_river thumbnail
It's different nd I kinda like it... 😃
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update.thanxx for pm
DVDfann thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice shot.. Please update soon. Since they are in battle field, please give us a happy ending.😊
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME UPDATE...!!!👏 👏
Major Rishab Kundra... OMG... It sounds interesting !!!! 😳 😳

Waiting for the next parts !!!!
mmradhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start... loved it very much...
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm