SS The Truth Unveiled! Completed!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

SS. THE TRUTH UNVEILED

Requested by honeybees22

Hi guys! Kalpana, the writer is back! With another Short Story! This Short Story was requested by our sweet Honey! Actually she asked for One Shot but I felt it would be more impactful as a Short Story!

And the reason I am putting this up on Friday instead of my regular posting day, the Saturday is because I have exam on Sunday! So I don't want to worry on Saturday about putting this SS up!

This story starts during the Mahasangam of DDEJ and KYIH! This starts right at the time when Antara gets kidnapped along with Simran!

So read it, enjoy it, like it and review it!

Take Care

Kalpana

P.S. This story is from Antara's Point of View!

INDEX

Part I. Mujhe Tum Par Bharosa Hai Page 1

Part II. Truth Unveiled Page 6

Part III. Main Tumhaare Saath Hoon! Page 10

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

PART I. MUJHE TUM PAR BHAROSA HAI!

Antara let out a scream as she was pulled into the van alongwith Simran. Simran started shouting for her husband while Antara started shouting for anybody who could help them. Suddenly, her eyes reached the tange waala passing by and they widened. It was Raghu sitting on it! She let out a loud shout, "RAGHUUU!" She knew that there was a chance Raghu could not hear her but she had to try! Then something miraculous happened! Raghu turned around and noticed her looking at him from the inside of the van. He shouted her name and jumped out of the tanga! She smiled victoriously; Raghu had seen her! Seated near her, Simran kept on struggling against the goons and kept on shouting for her husband but Antara quieted down and gave the goons a smug smile. She could read the apprehensiveness on their faces due to her smile.

Suddenly, Antara felt a tug on her hand and she turned to look at Simran sitting beside her. "Tum muskura kyun raho ho? Dekh nahi rahi hum musibat mein hain! Kya tumhein darr nahi lag raha?", Simran whispered. Antara gave her a smug smile and whispered back, "Ab mujhe inse koi dar nahi! Raghu ne mujhe dekh liya hai! Ab yeh log mujhe kahin bhi chupa lein, ya desh se bhi baahar le jaayein, mujhe poora yakeen hai ki mera Raghu mujhe jaroor dhoondh nikaalega! Aur rahi baat darr ki? Darr toh ab inhein lagna chaahiye!", she turned and glared at the goons, "Kyunki ab mera Raghu nahi Mumbai ke Naik Waadi ka rakshak Raghu Bhai aayega! Ab toh in sabki khair nahi! Raghu inka aisa hashar karega ki yeh log theek se chal bhi nahi paayenge!" She gave a smirk to a wide eyed Simran and relaxed on the seat. Now she knew that she was safe, she can just relax and enjoy the tamasha! Now she knew that Raghu will save her, she can take a breath of relief and patiently wait for her Raghu to arrive! Raghu! Mujhe pata hai! Tum jaroor aaoge, mujhe in sab gundo se bachaane, mujhe yahaan se le jaane! Mujhe Tum Par Bharosa Hai!

Soon, Antara and Simran were taken to an old factory by the goons where their hands and feet were tied and they were left on the floor. Antara and Simran looked here and there hoping to get their hands open in some way. Antara's phone was lying right in front of them and they wanted to get to it in some way or other. Suddenly, Simran noticed a glass and her eyes widened. Antara also noticed it and nudged Simran to take action. Simran nodded and moved towards it and soon in few minutes her hands were free. She helped Antara and soon the girls were from their bondage. Antara grabbed the phone and called Raghu. When Raghu picked it up, she tried to talk to him but due to some disturbance her voice could not reach him and his voice also could not reach her. As the call got cut, Simran replied in a scared voice, "Ab kya hoga Antara?" Antara gave her tender smile and replied, "Tum daro mat! Raghu haina! Sab sambhaal lega! Mujhe us par poora bharosa hai!" Simran nodded at her words and both sat down to wait. Suddenly, the door to the room they were kept opened up and both looked at the door in shock.

AUTHOR NOTES

I know cliffhanger daal diya but don't worry! Agar Light Devta aur Net Daata ne chaaha toh I will update by Monday, but not before that kuynki Sunday ko Exam hai yaar!

And I know thoda short hai but next update will be longer!

Kaisa laga? Mazaa aaya? Do reply!

Oye Honeybees22! Your reply is necessary! Did you like it?

srujanahpvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice one
do continue
and plz update soon
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great start.. Awww her trust on him is amazing! Continue soon :)
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: srujanahpvr

nice one

do continue
and plz update soon

Thank you!
Will continue on Monday!
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love your wrting its so good. I want more more more
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one ..
n all the very best for ua exam
suzi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice kalpana ji as usual...ab muje monday tak wait kaise hoga...ok bt i wil waitng...becoz i knw my wait wil b worth here...
Antara ka trust hayye.. Raghu jaldi aaja!!!
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohm omh this is so good loved it 
plc cont soon
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serena.V

I love your wrting its so good. I want more more more

Thank you!😳
Will get more on Monday!😃