Giaa Manek New Article Times Of india

NiaKushalHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/Jeannie-Aur-Juju-Giaa-Manek-to-play-triple-role/
Giaa Manek, who plays Jeannie in Jeannie Aur Juju, is accustomed to playing diverse characters on the show. But what she didn't expect was portraying multiple roles, including a negative one, in one sequence.

Along with playing Jeannie, Giaa also has to portray the role of Jwala, a wicked genie who has been released from prison after 2,000 years. Apart from the challenges of adapting to both the characters, the actress was also physically drained out after changing costumes throughout the day. And guess what, it's not just Jeannie's and Jwala's costume change that kept Giaa busy. The sequence shows Jeannie and Juju participating in a play to celebrate Dussehra at Vicky's ( Ali Asgar) office. And Giaa had to wear a heavy traditional outfit as she was playing Sita.

Says Giaa about her triple role, "I have never done a negative role and the show offered me an opportunity to try it out. I had to complete the sequence in three days and was constantly in and out of various costumes. This has, so far, been the toughest challenge in my career."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs..great job done by gia