Virat&Manvi ff -Tblby#2 (link for the 3rd thread- Pg 151 :D)

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey girls... what can I say I am totally touched... you girls are awesome...
Shruthi... My Baby, mommy loves you loads and loads..And Ankita you too...virman.lover... roshreb...Shivani... I never realized you people were so keen on taking the 24th chapter to a new thread... Thank you girls... I love you all very much too❤️ I am feeling so lucky to have you girls as my friends...
Sonu... my hubby I love you❤️
Then Pari my #1 reader you are really my Pari as I told you earlier.❤️
Disha... Sorry.. you can call me 'little baby' 😳 I dont mind promise❤️
Yamin My tweeni how can I forget you... I love you...

And all the others... each and every one of you... I love you all... be with me like this throughout this journey because this thread wouldn't be here if not for you all... Love you all... And a very big and tight hug ❤️

Credit for the banner goes to Shivani Rajput, I loved it Shiv... Thank you so much ❤️

First thread - Ch1 to 20

Chapter 21 - Page 119

Chapter 22 - Page 121

Chapter 23 - Page 129

Chapter 24 - Page 1

Chapter 25 - Page 10

Chapter26 - Page 13

Chapter27 - Page 19

Chapter28 - Page 24

Chapter29 - Page 36

Chapter 30 - Page 42

Chapter 31 - Page 50

Chapter 32 - Page 56

Chapter 33 - Page 65

Chapter 34 - Page 69

Chapter 35 - Page 74

Chapter 36 - Page 80

Chapter 37 - Page 86

Chapter 38 - Page 91

Chapter 39 - Page 96/ 39-ii - Page 101

Chapter 40 - Page 105

Chapter 41 - Page 129

Chapter 42 - Page 138

Chapter 43 - Page 140

Chapter 44 - Page 143

Chapter 45 - Page 145

Chapter 46 - Page 147

Thread #3 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4035266
Edited by aysha1989 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 24

He had said it, said those three words to Manvi and she knew that it wasn't her hallucination.

"I love you..." it still rung in her ears, Manvi looked at Virat, he was rigid, eyes still closed and standing close to her, but not with the same intensity.

This was the moment where all the guilt he had forgotten came flooding back, he had said those words to Manvi, those words which he had for Roshni only, those words which he wanted to have for Roshni only.

Virat moved back, his head bent and heart heavy with guilt, guilt of snatching something which belonged to Roshni from her and walked away not even sparing a look to the person who was standing there in front of him.

Manvi stood there looking at him walk away, she was too tangled in her own dilemma to understand him, she felt stranded... left out and rejected... his words meant nothing to her, he was not happy and she felt angry but nothing else when she walked away to call it a night too.

They returned to Delhi the next morning, it was time to get back to their routine but just until the coming weekend. The wedding functions were on tow behind the engagement and the ladies were already in to the arrangements. The dates for all the functions were decided and shopping was done, Manvi was left alone to complete her college work as she was expected to be home a day before her engagement.

It was Thursday already and neither Manvi or Virat spoke to each other after that incident, Manvi was adamant on her decision and she refused to take the first step to talk to him.

"Manvi... so you won't be coming to college tomorrow?" Pooja asked,

"No... mama's order, she has said that I should be home the whole day,"

"Okay... I understand what aunty is trying to say..."

"I always think that you should been my mama's daughter you know... I don't know what you see in her demands,"

"Chup karo, and tell me..." Pooja was cut short as Rohan greeted both of them,

"Hey girls," he smiled cheekily, 

"Who are you?" Manvi asked, "And why are you sitting here with us... we don't know you and we don't like talking to strangers," Manvi retorted angry with him for being too busy to spend time with them,

"You leave it Pooja you know who I am right?" He asked Pooja, trapping her, she looked at the two who were now frowning at her,

"Umm... I'm getting late for the class... I'll see you two later," she ran away before they could trap her again,

"I cant believe she refused to support me," Manvi was shocked,

"Haan but she didn't support me too," Rohan took Pooja's side,

"But she has never done that... she won't even think before taking my side, even when I am wrong, she didn't want to choose me over you, what did you do to her?" Manvi blamed Rohan,

"What can I possibly do to her Manvi, stop being stupid and come with me to the canteen I am hungry..." Rohan dragged Manvi to the canteen but she couldn't still accept that Pooja refused to support her,

They were having their breakfast silently, Manvi lost in her own thoughts and Rohan gazing at her occasionally,

"You know, when I joined this college," Rohan started,

"Haan you were a total flirt,"

"No I wasn't..." He protested,

"Yes you were, you used to have that flirty smile, the girls were all lattoo on you but then they were wise to not to fall on your trap,"

"Huh, do you even know how many proposals I got so far, I was wise enough to not to fall in their trap," he boasted smugly, making Manvi raise her brow at him.

"You have any evidence?"

"I would have had plenty, but I don't enjoy having those clichd messages in my darling phone,"

"Yeah right, good excuse," Manvi mocked him but was speechless when a girl almost fell stumbling when Rohan passed a smile to her,

"See, this is the effect I have on girls,"

"She has a problem in her eye," Manvi didn't want to give up,

"Haha agree Manvi, you know I am speaking the truth,"

"Okay then, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Unfortunately the girl I was interested in didn't see what others saw," he shook his head sadly,

"Awe... really?" she sympathized,

"Yeah... and do you know who that is?" he was now serious,

"Who?" Manvi asked feeling curious,

"You..."

"I told you this earlier too, don't joke Rohan,"

"No Manvi, I am serious..."

"Rohan..." Manvi was starting to feel uncomfortable,

"I have always liked you... you were that kind of a girl who I always was intrigued by... you were so interesting and what not," Manvi was speechless yet again, she agrees that she had felt it but it was gone totally after they befriended each other, and this was a total shock,

"Then we became friends and it just was keep growing," he was looking at her admiringly when he started talking again, "You are a good girl Manvi, unlike many others here, you had a clean heart, you are passionate about the people you love, you like to make others smile, you were talkative, fun to be around however amidst of all this I fell in love," he wasn't looking at her now but was having a dreamy look on his face, making Manvi heart stop from beating for a moment,

"Love?"

"Haan, love..." he paused and sighed, "love with someone who rarely  stays in the same place where I am present, who rarely spares a look to me, who rarely speaks two words with me," he was now looking sad but Manvi was confused,

Rohan sighed deeply and turned to look at her again, "How unexpected right? I mean I never thought that I will fall for someone who... who is so opposite to me,"

"Who are you talking about Rohan?" Manvi was feeling frustrated, but she was sure that he wasn't talking about her,

"You know Manvi, when I saw you and when I had that little thing for you... I wanted to think that it is love, because I knew that it was not a crush, but now the feeling I get, there is no way I could misunderstand, because I know... I have that feeling... you get what I am trying to say right?" he asked but Manvi was just looking at him, "I know that this is it... I love her, I love Pooja... Manvi I am in love with Pooja..." He finally told her, making Manvi feel giddy.

"I would go crazy if I don't see her for even one day, but she makes it so impossible for me by walking away every time I try to go closer to her, I get frustrated when I don't hear her speak but she doesn't even care to answer when I call her, even now... I wanted to speak to her... but did you see how she walked away... Why does love hurt so much?"

Oh how she wished she could answer him, but she was still flabbergasted, why didn't she ever think of it? Now that Rohan was saying she could perfectly understand what he was trying to say, there were plenty of times where Pooja had just walked away when Rohan entered the scene but she never noticed.

"Why didn't you tell me Rohan?"

"You two are so close to each other, and I didn't want to make you feel used, but I could contain no longer... I have no one else other than you to share this so I just wanted to forget that you are her friend and think of you as my friend only... and it worked see I finally managed to tell you," Manvi's heart went out to him, he was such a cutie pie but hey she wasn't going to say that to him, why offend a the male ego.

"Of course Rohan... Mein tumhari dost bhi hun, you can tell me anything," She smiled,

"You know what I love you Manvi, you are the best," He gave her a side hug leaping forward from his seat,

"I love you too bud," she laughed looking at him change his mood in an instant, he was so optimistic.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then... I have to leave now," he stood up and Mnavi remembered that she still had to tell him about her engagement,

"Rohan, I need to tell you something," she was feeling odd,

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Actually sit na... it will take about five minutes,"

"Okay... why are you hesitating so much, tell me,"

"I... woh kya hei na... I'm getting engaged this Saturday..." She spoke hastily and looked at his expression which were many in that few seconds,

"You are going to what?" He screamed resulting many students around them turn and give weird looks,

"Hush... chilao mat..." she smiled at them and tried to cover up,

"And you are telling me this now... tell me what... I will go crazy otherwise, you are doing this because you like it, or because of your parents... what...? Rohan was panicking,

"Calm down bud, you are behaving as like a girl..." she tried to hide her laugh,

"Can you really blame me for that? Won't a guy panic when his nanhi si pari comes and tells that she is going to get engaged... in two days?" He exaggerated but she could say that he was somewhat relaxed seeing her happy,

"Awe... Rohan..." she moved to hug him but he brushed her away with a weird face,

"Don't make that sound... that is so disturbing..."

"But you are so awe' Rohan" Manvi teased him,

"Okay quit changing the subject... Tell me what is really happening?"

"You want to know from the scratch...?" Manvi didn't want to... because she doesn't like lying to her bud,

"Just tell me... if you are happy about this whole thing or not... be honest," he was serious,

"Of course I am... I have been waiting for this for years now..." she was honestly happy, who didn't have problems in relationships, That doesn't make the whole thing useless, she was happy.

Rohan looked at her carefully, not ready to believe her just like that, but sighed deeply again and then smiled at her,

"Fine I trust you..."

Manvi smiled at him too, "Okay now... I want you to be there early, with me..." she ordered and he laughed,

"Okay madam, I will be there... I have to see the banda you are getting engaged too... Akhir friend hun mein tumhari."

"Haan, Rohan about Pooja..."

"No Manvi, not now... there is a lot more I have to tell you but not now..."

"But you can tell me anything, I wont be here tomorrow and..."

"Manvi... Manvi..." he stopped her blabber, "There is no hurry... and you don't have to worry... just enjoy your time... and abhi toh I am in college, I have a family who expects me to listen to what they are saying... there are many things going around and I need time, love is not my first priority, I did everything.. I had fun but now this is the time for me to be a responsible son... My dad needs me." He was sounding very serious and that was a total surprise for her, this was the first time she was seeing him so serious and concerned about something, the carefree guy she saw few days back was now grown up to be a matured and sensible adult she was proud of him.

Manvi nodded and he left hugging her sideways again, she could say that he was trying hard and Manvi was happy to see his spirit.

It was dark and silent, her room was full of new clothes and jewelries and she wondered why her mother had kept so many for just one occasion. She walked around the room, she was missing talking to him, all throughout this week she had been tolerant, she had tried to keep herself occupied with many things, it did keep her occupied but there was this void always present with her. She actually didn't know why she was keeping herself away from him, her heart said that it was useless, and she should go speak to him, another part of her said that what she was expecting wouldn't happen, he wasn't going to miss her or understand what she meant to him in his life, he was too busy thinking about his love for... she didn't even know her name and here she was ready to give her whole life for him.  

Her mama and papa were at the Vadhera house and she was asked to stay home with Kantha b who was busy cooking dinner, Manvi dumped all her dresses in the wardrobe, the more she kept glancing at it the more it reminded her of him. She had survived without seeing him for four days now, she would survive this long night too, she would only see him when she will be taken to him to have the ring on her finger.

Manvi gasped when she felt someone holding her by her waist, she turned and looked at Virat who pushed the door close, rather noisily.

The room was silent again, Manvi decided to not to give in as he gazed at her.

Virat looked at Manvi as she tried her best to avoid looking at him, he had realized that he had gone too far with it this time and Manvi wasn't going to give in, he found it tough to even start a conversation without her support, that made him realize how much she had been doing to make this work and how he had been taking all her effort for granted.

"Manvi..." she stayed adamant, still looking at something behind him, but he deicded to stay calm as it was his fault completely this time, it took time for him to realize but well he at least realized.

"Okay I know I was wrong, and I am sorry..." he wanted it to sound sincere but it was too mechanical,

"I can't do this okay..." he was loosing it,

"Manvi look at me..." that was a plead, he couldn't bare to not to get her attention,

She didn't and he left her free, she didn't move but didn't look at him either. Virat ran his hand through his messy hair, this wasn't something which came easy to him and he was going nowhere with it.

"Okay fine, what do I have to do... tell me, ask me anything, I just want you to know that whatever I did wasn't intentional," he completed giving up trying to pacify her but realized he didn't make it any better by saying it when she looked at him angrily,

"I can't Manvi try to understand... I can't," he was starting to get agitated, this was all too much for him now, he wanted her in his arms now, he wanted her to provide him the comfort he needed.

"Aap please yahan se jaao..." she didn't want to look at him because his disheveled exterior was doing nothing but melting her heart,

Virat tightened hi jaw, not wanting to scream at her... Manvi sighed looking at him unmoved,

"Please Virat ji... Mama aur papa ajayenge... And it wont look good,"

"So you won't agree...?" Virat moved closer to her as she moved back, taking every step carefully but it was just a second after she stumbled upon a Gift box placed next to the bed, Virat held her arm and balanced her form but didn't let her stand straight by leaning forward.

Manvi shook her head, but knew that he wouldn't leave unless she agreed to speak to him normally. He left her hand and she fell on the soft mattress only to be trapped underneath him.

Manvi was astounded, "What are you doing?" she screamed but silenced when she heard her mom and dad speak, they were back, and her heart thudded with anxiety.

"I am sorry," he didn't want to leave without making her agree,

"Virat ji, you cant to this to me,"

"Well I am." He was serious, there was no trace of humor in his expression and Manvi noticed how haggard he looked,

"Will you stop shutting me out?" she gave up protesting, it was tough to resist him for so long,

He didn't agree instantly but kept gazing at her for few minutes, "I will try..."

"Will you keep considering me like a friend even after we get engaged?"

"I will,"

"Toh phir maaf kiya..." she smiled and was soon engulfed in his warm and cozy embrace.

The next will be up on Sunday only... Love you all...

Take care!

Edited by aysha1989 - 10 years ago
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres!!!

eeekkks I cant believe m first to comment coz I hv never commented first... dat too on my fav story... m sooo happyyy... nd its possible coz I was checking whether u hv updated or not nd see wat I got... to comment first..wwoooppiiieee...

ok now comes to d update as always it was superbbb... mind blowing... amazing... nd out of d world... m not getting enough words to express how I feel after reading ur story...nd I had thought if I will ever get a chance to comment first dat too on my fav story m gona make it long ... nd here I got!!! d update was band on!!! seriouslyy I loved it core
❤️ ya we no virat is not dat much expressive... but here he is trying to do so... firstly wen he just left feeling guilty of saying I luv to manvi I was super shocked!!! nd I thought omggg what wud be manvi's reaction... but u make it vry clear from both d pov's... nd I reallyyy enjoyed it... nd rohan gosh he was confusing me lolzz firstly I was what he is speaking man... I had an intuition dat he or pooja will hv sumthing nd it happened woow.. but d way he told manvi lolzzz I was confused but den got it... nd last nd d bst part "VIRAT MANAOFYING MANVI" it was terrific!!!! fab... nd d huggie eekksss super cute... m loving it *para pa pa pa* lolzzz m gone mad coz I got d cahnce to comment first... nd d hug to u for giving d regular nd wonderful updates...

nd after dis I also want a romantic update lolzzz I no tomorrow is sumthing special for u... so plz update mat bhulna... lol
😆 😉

luv aenna.. ( my biggest comment ever) 😆 Edited by Aenna - 10 years ago
itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
congrates for 2nd thread
it awesome update
loved it
finally virat said those word😃...but did like the way he reacted
rohan love pooja😲
its getting interested
update soon
thanks for the pm
Edited by virman.lover - 10 years ago
ambarsariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing...Ayesha ...
plzzz plzzz try to update soon!!!
nd thanks 4 upcoming PM!!😊
Edited by ambarsariya - 10 years ago
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congress for your new thread...
Update was amazing and wonderful...
Can't wait to read more...
Plzzz update Tomorrow...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what i will do with this virat.he feel guildty for said i luv u to manvi becz he though it belong to rosh but didn't he ever though for manvi who love him unconditionaly.why he didn't see manvi pain.
Rohan and manvi part was awesome.so he love pooja not manvi.hope manvi untie them.rohan is such a sweet friend he care for manvi very much.
Virman part was nice too.but i wish manvi didn't forgive him easyly.hope virat realise his feeling soon.
Update tomorrow plz.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey congorats for the thread...

owww he said he loves her great
great part, loved it...

but what on sunday???the problemis just how should i wait till sunday😔
Kicha111 thumbnail
Congratzzz for d 2nd thread
update ws wonderful
manvi-rohan conversation ws vry nice
 D flirty nd carefree guy becme serious nd determined
rohan loves pooja nd pooja s avoiding hm
Finally manvi 4give virat
 If possible do cont soon dear 
Edited by Kicha111 - 10 years ago
minty_11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats ayesha for the sec thread :)  loving this ff beyond limits 😊 this will deffo  beat ur previous ffs  u are amzing girl... 

btw iam keerthi :)