Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blughost91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: bsb-star

no new bsb news at mo

i guess they must b recordin nu stuff

i got some new news on their new album(w/o kev!) there was a christian conference near where i live...and brian was going to be there as a performer and speaker...unfortunately it was cancelled because of bad weather...i was going to go...but i went to another concert....there were still some lucky fans that got to meet him...and they got some info about the new cd from him...i got all this from

Revelation Generation 2006
Actually Brian should perform at the Revelation Generation 2006 Christian event yesterday in Frenchtown / NJ but because of the rainy weather it was cancelled.

Still some fans were able to meet Brian and Leighanne and got to talk to them. Here are some interesting facts Brian revealed:

1. There will be no Backstreet Boys club tour in autumn. The single was supposed to be out this month, but the guys only have 7 songs recorded by now. So they cancelled the tour because they haven't any really new material to promote.

2. The sound of the new album is gonna be more guitar-driven and old school euro dance sound.

3. Nick, AJ and Brian will sing the low parts on songs since Kevin has left the group.

4. All 4 guys have new songs and ideas for the album. They will have a meeting in 1 1/2 week in LA to start recording again.

5. As already mentioned in one of our early updates, the next single of Brian's solo CD will be "Wish". The single after that will might be a remix of "Over my head".

blughost91 thumbnail

cool...welcome! i'm simi

i hope u like it here!

how long have u been a fan???

bsb-star thumbnail
thnx for the news!!

i guess we will just have to wait for da album
blughost91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsb-star

thnx for the news!!

i guess we will just have to wait for da album

ya i hope it comes out soon!

do u have any idea on when the album's gonna come out????

Edited by blughost91 - 17 years ago
bsb-star thumbnail
The Backstreet Boys may be one man down, but Nick Carter's life is far from "Incomplete."

With studio dates and a new reality TV show in the works, the BSB heartthrob remains optimistic about the future and doesn't dwell on the recent departure of bandmate Kevin Richardson (see "Kevin Richardson Quits Backstreet Boys").

"All we can do is be supportive in any decisions that any of us make," Carter said of Richardson's announcement that he's leaving the group. "Like I said before, we still want to be able to do records and there are fans out there that want to hear our music, and we're going to push on. But the door was always open for him. It's still open. If he wants to come back to perform again, he can. We respect his decision."

The band may be entering into a new phase — and that's a good thing, Carter said. Along with a new vibe, the next BSB album might also feature a solo track by each of the four members, he added.

"Yeah, times have changed, and we're trying to adapt and trying to get a grip on things," Carter said. "We love what we do, we love the music we've done, and obviously we're still going with it and still moving on. We're having fun, and the minute we stop having fun, we're going to stop."

But for Carter, when one door closes, another one opens. While coping with the loss of a BSB family member, Carter is reuniting with his real-life sisters and brother for an upcoming reality TV show — a move he was initially pretty hesitant about.

"It's funny, 'cause whenever you think of a reality television show, the first thing you think is, 'No! Oh my God, not another one!' Right?" Carter said. "I didn't want to do one if it didn't have something that people could connect to and something that maybe can do a little bit better than all the other reality shows do. So this one has a little bit of heart, a little bit of drama, a little bit of craziness. It's got everything kind of mixed together."

Debuting on E! in October, "House of Carters" documents the lives of Nick; his younger brother, Aaron; and their three sisters as the siblings cohabitate in Los Angeles. Following their parents' messy divorce, the Carter kids have reconvened and are trying to reconnect by moving beyond the financial battles and pressures of child stardom that have plagued their family in the past.

"We're just pretty much trying to put band-aids over it and fix the wounds we've gone through — together, as a family in the house, which is going to be a lot of fun," Carter said.

In addition to mending the Carter family unit, the siblings are striving to really find themselves, Carter said. Eighteen-year-old Aaron continues to work on his music career and said he will release a self-produced album at the end of the year. Meanwhile, Aaron's twin sister, Angel, is an aspiring model; 20-year-old Leslie is a singer; and 24-year-old Bobbie Jean is considering becoming a cook.

From fistfights to warm and fuzzy moments, the show will portray the real Carter family dynamic — the good and the bad. Emphasizing that the series is completely unscripted, the Carters agreed to do the project because they felt the audience could relate to some of their experiences despite the celebrity backdrop.

"I would come back home from being on tours [when I was younger] — that would be what I would look forward to, coming back home and seeing my family," Nick said. "But realistically, we were going through a lot of stuff in our household — a lot of stuff that probably a lot of people go through family-wise in America and all around the world."

"That's why we're together now — so we can help fill in the gaps — and we love each other so much," Aaron added. "You're going to see the fights and then you're going to see the instant family love, and that's what's great. That's what it's about, man."

blughost91 thumbnail
thanks radhika....omg i cant wait unitl house of carters comes on...it seems interesting...after seeing the promos....

one of the promos had nicky yelling at aaron...and then poking him in the nose/eye...i found that kinda funny😆

simi 😊
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi i wont to join tttooo
plz i love them
tooo
plzzzz

😆
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Artist: Backstreet Boys Lyrics

Song: As Long As You Love Me Lyrics

Click here to send Backstreet Boys polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone.

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leaving my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

Chorus:
I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you love me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be

Chorus

Bridge:
I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look into my eyes
What you did and where you are comin' from
I don't care, as long as you love me, baby.

Chorus

Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you love me
(Repeat to fade)

The hottest songs from Backstreet Boys

• Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Drowning Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - More Than That Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - The Call Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - One Backstreet Boy Is Gay Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - How Did I Fall In Love With You Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - The One Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - I Need You Tonight Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Everybody Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Everybody(Backstreet's Back) Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Spanish Eyes Lyrics
  • Backstreet Boys - Beautiful Woman Lyrics

Fans who visit this lyrics also like:

• My Chemical Romance - It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a f**king Deathwish Lyrics
  • Foo Fighters - Times Like These Lyrics
  • The Jackson 5 - A B C Lyrics
  • Nelly - Ride With Me Lyrics
  • My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos Lyrics
  • Frank Sinatra - Thanks for The Memories Lyrics
  • Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go Lyrics
  • Good Charlotte - Riot Girl Lyrics
  • Michael Jackson - Dangerous Lyrics
  • LeAnn Rimes - Unchained Melody Lyrics
  • Taking Back Sunday - Summer Stars Lyrics
  • Tears For Fears - Mad World Lyrics
  • Jessica Simpson - Underneath Lyrics
  • Bananarama - Venus Lyrics
  • Green Day - All By Myself Lyrics
  • System Of A Down - Aerials Lyrics
  • Straylight Run - Mistakes We Knew We Were Making Lyrics
  • Britney Spears - Closest Thing To Crazy Lyrics
  • Joss Stone - Some Kind Of Wonderful Lyrics
  • The Corrs - Angel Lyrics
  • Bette Midler - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy Lyrics
  • 311 - Beautiful Disaster Lyrics
  • Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love Lyrics
  • Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U Lyrics
  • Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall (part 2) Lyrics
  • Belinda Carlisle - Summer Rain Lyrics
  • Metallica - Fuel Lyrics
  • Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz - I Don't Give A f**k Lyrics
  • George Michael - Freedom Lyrics
  • Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved Lyrics

search Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics @ Google
    search Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics @ MSN
    search Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics @ Yahoo
    search Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics @ LookSmart
    search Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics @ Ask

• search Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me Lyrics @ AOL
  • blughost91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph03

hi i wont to join tttooo
    plz i love them
    tooo
    plzzzz

😆

hi welcome! hope u have a good time here! and thanx for the lyrics! i'm guessing its ur favorite song rite????

simi😊

bsb-star thumbnail
    simi ur siggy reminds me of the days wen nick and bri used to be known as frick and frack

and brian used to do the jim carrey impressions esp wid such a wide grin

rad x