Re birth - Short OS - For Yash's birthday.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This is short OS for all of you on Yash's Birthday. It consist only one part. Not more than that. Hope you will enjoy this OS which I will post in next post . Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Yash started to write down.

Dear Ayu,
Today is my birthday. May be the first celebration of my rebirth. Though  I was born many years ago I really born again last year. You are the reason for my rebirth. The day my first wife died I died though I physically lived. I lived only Payal and Palak not for anything. But everything started to change when your mother came in to my life. We married only for our children. but she was so nice and kind person. I respected her a lot. Gradually this respect turned in to friendship in Mumbai.We as a family enjoyed that trip a lot. We became close. But one day we both drank bhaang thanks to Aman and we led our true feelings for each other to over shadow us and that moment we became one. It is when you were consummated. 
After that incident I don't know what happened to me. I act crazily making your mom's life a hell. I told what ever happened between us was only a paap. How much your mama tried to convince me I didn't listen. I act like an idiot I was afraid for the fact I'm getting closer to your mama leaving my first wife. I could not understand God's will that time.
Your mama took Ansh, Payal and Palak away and left for bare mama's home as my behavior is effecting them.I participated in a boxing match to seek forgiveness for my sin without listening your mama's appeals.
I won it. That day only your mama came home with your sisters and brother. But she had changed confusing me.I let it go. she didn't let me know that she's pregnant with you.fearing I won't accept you.
at that time my birthday came. All of here organized a grand party. Your mama did lot of work here but her cheerfulness was not  there I wondered why. I really enjoyed that day. I still can remember your mama that day. she was heavenly beautiful. Only her wonderful smile was not there. As she was afraid to reveal her pregnancy news for me and was planning to leave me some of the guests who came here announced us all about your mothers pregnancy. i was shocked. why did she hide me such a news. I asked her that. But she left me in the time of power cut.
I searched for her everywhere. All what I did to her came to mind. Fear of loosing her covered my heart. First time after post Mumbai I felt guilt for what I did to her.I searched for two days. But couldn't find any trace of her/ I feared that something has happened to her. I made an announcement  in TV also. But I couldn't find her. when I was searching I met a man whom I helped the day before. He had Ansh's friendship band. I showed phtos of ansh and Aarthi and Asked whether he has seen them. but when i got a phone call he vanished in to thin air. I went to Mandir. Where Ansh ame behind me and touched me. I was so surprised. It's the best moment in my life. Your mummy was also there. I accepted you in front of God and brought my wife and your bhaiyya home. All were happy. 
Ayu beta from that day everything changed. Your mama and me got close to each other in every passing second. 
I can never forget that birthday.That day I got the best gifts of my life.
YOU,YOUR MAMA and MY LIFE.
I should thank you for giving my love and my life back Ayu.It's you who opened my eyes and showed my love towards your mama. a year passed and now we all are living happily.Now I'm laughing and enjoying my life again.
Ayu you an angel. who taught me God's destiny for me and your mama. Thanks to you now both of us have bound in love.
Even you were in your mother's womb on that day you gave a gift for me. That is your mama. Thank you my angel.Thank you for giving a rebirth to your papa.
 Your papa.
Yash Scindia.

"Yashji what are you doing? Come soon everyone is waiting fr you in hall." Said Aarthi while coming to the room.
Yash closed the diary which he was writing.

"What are you doing Yashji?"

"I was thinking about the past year Aarthiji. So many things has changed and I'm so happy that I found you"

"Even I'm so happy that I got you as my husband. "

"Now our life is full of love Aarthiji"

"Yes Yashji... Let's go soon Yashji all are waiting for you to comeand cut the cake."

"I'll come. But you have to wish me once again with that tax Aarthiji!"

"Even you are one year older than last year your tax ollecting is not changed. Ok here is it. Happy Birthday Yashji"

"Thank you. Now I'm ready to cut the cake as I got my best gift."

Ok guys hope you like this.

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
Abie10 thumbnail
OMG.. Kate this is so so so sweet!👏👏 Aayu indeed was the one who brought back light to the relationship of his parents. That day he got the gift of becoming a father once again. 
Yash ji still wants his tax.😉😆

Kate love it to the core..its like walking down memory lane on all that happened from his birthday to when he found Aarti and their relationship went to a total different level.
Edited by Abie10 - 10 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...so sweet of Yash to reminisce all that happened!!! Yes, his birthday last year was special as that was when he learnt about Aayu but it also brought him the pain when Aarti went missing!!! True rebirth for Aarti 's Yashji!!!
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow kate, what an os dear👏👏...all those past moments came infront of me while ur describing it in yash's words😳😳...
how their relation began, then friendship, coming close in mumbai😳..( wah he said thanks to aman😉😃)...so close...then yash's craziness calling it paap😭😭...boxing match...later his guilt when aarti leaves ...then their new love journey❤️😳...now their bond is so eternal❤️...

kate, what a gift u gave for us on this day...feeling nostalgic dear😊...truely it's a rebirth to yash👏👏...thanks to our dear aayu😃😃🤗...thanks to aarya for giving us such beautiful memories😃😃😳...

Kate, a fantastic job ⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️...Thank u so much🤗...

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new story👏
Great update👏👏
Liked the way yash writing for aayu about all the incidents..⭐️
I am imaging all the memories of aarya while reading the story😃
Wow yash thought and feeling you wrote brilliantly!Well written👏👏
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next
Thanks for pm😊
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

OMG.. Kate this is so so so sweet!👏👏 Aayu indeed was the one who brought back light to the relationship of his parents. That day he got the gift of becoming a father once again. 

Yash ji still wants his tax.😉😆

Kate love it to the core..its like walking down memory lane on all that happened from his birthday to when he found Aarti and their relationship went to a total different level.

thanks a lot abie. yes ayu was the reason that aarya in love like this. He brought light and new beginning to their relationship.
thanks for loving it Abie.
Even I walked down the memory lane while writing it.
Hmm within few days everything began to change.
Yash he will never fed up of his taxes.😆😆
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palbhar

Awww...so sweet of Yash to reminisce all that happened!!! Yes, his birthday last year was special as that was when he learnt about Aayu but it also brought him the pain when Aarti went missing!!! True rebirth for Aarti 's Yashji!!!

Thanks Bharathi.
Yes I agree with you dear. That birrthday was a turning point of his life. Rebirth is the most suitable word for it.😉
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratzyfan

wow kate, what an os dear👏👏...all those past moments came infront of me while ur describing it in yash's words😳😳...

how their relation began, then friendship, coming close in mumbai😳..( wah he said thanks to aman😉😃)...so close...then yash's craziness calling it paap😭😭...boxing match...later his guilt when aarti leaves ...then their new love journey❤️😳...now their bond is so eternal❤️...

kate, what a gift u gave for us on this day...feeling nostalgic dear😊...truely it's a rebirth to yash👏👏...thanks to our dear aayu😃😃🤗...thanks to aarya for giving us such beautiful memories😃😃😳...

Kate, a fantastic job ⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️...Thank u so much🤗...

Thanks a lot Anu and you are most welcome. Truly last few days I re watched PV but I didn't get this idea until yesterday night. i didn't hope t pen it down until morning as I didn't have a proper title. but finally all the things came to a place and i pen it down.
While writing it I also went down all those incident and I visualized everything in front of my eyes which was the reason that became easy to write all these.
once again thank you so much Anu.🤗
caller123 thumbnail
Thank you so much dear!😃