Promote Sanaya Irani on Twitter to get good movie

ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanaya is really talented snd she never gets her due..

That's why i i don't want her to do television anymore...she should hire PR agency and do movies and come out from this so called TRP race-game..

In movies she can do much better and she's so gorgeous, amazing dancer, actress...i think she should get her due in movies...

want a request to all fans plz tweet to each and every producer/director to cast Sanaya Irani may be that way we as a fan can contribute something in our own little way...what say guys???

plz help and promote Sanaya Irani to get good movie offer asap...she's really a  talented and hardworking  girl n her talent is not used in small screen  properly...

Hope her fans will think and atleast do something.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry, I'm being selfish...I want to see Sanaya on my TV screen 5 nights a week and not in a 3 hour movie a couple of times a year. If Sanaya decided to take up a movie then I'd be happy for her and if she can manage both a movie and tv career that would be fantastic. Other than that I don't believe in tweeting/calling/spamming any production house/channel etc. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like watching Sanaya 5 days a week on TV and I don't think Sanaya is interested in Bollywood she said so many times.  
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that would be nice but yea i would rather see her each week than just once for 2 to 3 hours, but she would be great in both! ðŸ˜ƒ 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to the forum!😛

She would be great in both if she can manage, but she has herself said she is not keen on B W now.  I also feel that nowadays BW does no justice to a good actress's acting abilities, so I am for it only if it is an author backed role, not mere skin show. And newcomers do not get author backed roles right away.

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ey i appritiate your concern..
but sanaya has said she is not interested in bollywood...:)
and yes i want her on my screens everyday..i cant go to theaters and watch her just 3 hrs..no..i want more of her..n iam selfish:P
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry  dear  but  i  dont  want  sanaya  to  go  for  BW  ...BW   is  not  that  good  place  as  television ...
in  television  everyone  are   good  friends  when  sumone  enters  BW  they  r   going  to  the  next  level  and  we  cant  expect  any people  there  to  be  friends
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope she does pick some roles in movies!! If they are really really good!! It doesn't have to be a lead!! I know Sanaya would want a lead roles and back to back movies!! If her schedule is clear at the time of offer then why not?!! ðŸ˜‰ But Sanaya seems to like staying busy in TV shows!! So, hmmm!! Tough!! ðŸ˜•

Shreya
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sorry,she will mess her career there...love her and wish to see her everyday...she is a telented actress she doesn't need her fan to ppromote her...her acting skills n professionalism will do it for her but not fans i am totally against this type of things
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jaya100

Sorry, I'm being selfish...I want to see Sanaya on my TV screen 5 nights a week and not in a 3 hour movie a couple of times a year. If Sanaya decided to take up a movie then I'd be happy for her and if she can manage both a movie and tv career that would be fantastic. Other than that I don't believe in tweeting/calling/spamming any production house/channel etc. 

Ditto this completely ... I'm a very selfish fan and I like seeing Sanaya on my screen every night five days a week, not in random movies once or twice a year. Also she herself doesn't want to do movies unless she gets a really good role ... if that happens, then I would love to see her in a really unusual role, and I hope she can manage both for a short length of time. 

I don't believe in calling any PHs either ... IPK was a big enough hit that Sanaya would have been noticed ... and she did say she had movie offers as well, but obviously nothing that made her want to leave TV. Good roles for actresses are very few and far between, BW is hugely male dominated. I'd much rather watch her in central roles on TV.