(written/vid) Detailed Update-17th August

Raaga_om thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja.walia thumbnail
that was FANTASTIC.... πŸ‘
n u said u were kamping.... πŸ˜‰
excellent job..... I(we all) knew it would be...
πŸ‘
Raaga_om thumbnail

Aww Poo my love!Thanks!Youa re always by my side.πŸ€— Like Amma is by Munna's side! Thanks.Hope I didn't miss anything. 😳
-Raaga

BTW THEY HAVE REPLACED KIRAN DIXIT.Gosh I am sohappy.The earlier one was so irritataing.But this one looks so old.She plays Nimmo's Kaki in KHNK I think.πŸ˜•

Edited by Raaga_om - 17 years ago
mizz_tami thumbnail
thanx....cant wait till da video
wow raaga...when you say detailed update you really do mean detailed πŸ‘ great job...since i only depend on updates and don't watch teh videos anymore, the more detailed it is, the better...good to have you back πŸ€—
sweetu144 thumbnail
πŸ€— My jaanu...my angel..kesi ho?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 .

πŸ‘ Yaar awesome update...thanks so much!! It was just excellent....yaar like poo said...we all knew it would be πŸ˜‰ .
Luv ya mwah
sweetu.
irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for detailed update !!
cheers πŸ˜ƒ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow raaga what a fantastic updateπŸ‘.  Detailed to the letter T.  Thanks so much dear, keep it up. 
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
wow Raaga kamaal ka update you did an awesome job hun.. πŸ˜†
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Raaga! And Loved you comments too! πŸ˜† Im hoping as well that Maasi and Dadi dont have another stage performance up their sleeves at Tarun's party! πŸ˜† And yeah, good for Pushkar, he is a free bird now...but he needs a new entry doesnt he? Ekta wont let anyone enjoy his bachelorhood too long πŸ˜• And in case Pia is about to set his eyes on Tarun, then lord (kekta) save Tarun, and Jai. Tarun for obvious reasons (he will have to close down his firm soon with Pia in his life) and Jai...well you see, Pia sets her eyes on those closest to Jai! First Jai himself, then his mooh-bola son, then his best friend! πŸ˜†

Sounds interesting though. πŸ˜†

Thanks again, Luv, Jojo