1st October-Written Update- Je Le Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Recap --- Dils-DV help with Prachis marriage preps! Sanchi tells Nani about Aajis anger and Nani explains to Aaji that an ideal boy will come for Sanchi! Sanchi is lost in thots of childhood while selling off her jewels! Prachis MIL shares about a relation for Sanchi and Aaji-Nani ask DV to convince Sanchi! 

Part 1

Pradeep is at the temple and sees Sanchi and says we are so lucky ..saw Devi and Bappa together..! He asks Sanchi what form she has taken? Durga or Kali? Sanchi says in childhood, Pradeep used to help her to ring the mandir bell by picking her up..! She says want ur help! Pradeep says what? Wanna settle case or ask Prithvi enterprise again? Sanchi says no such talk in this auspicious time..!She says this is time to be united as bro-sis..! Pradeep says our fathers broke us apart and no point being one! Sanchi says Prachi is getting married and offers Pradeep sweets..! Pradeep fumes but Deepali accepts..! Prachi says rituals are starting.. he has to come.. to pick Prachi up and help her in wedding! Pradeep says nice.. for expenses u need bro ..but for business pushed me aside! Prachi says not asking for help ..rather asking u to come as bro! Pradeep says like guests? All know and we get to know now? He says entire city knows..! Pradeep says if i were ur own..would have distributed sweets myself..! Deepali says we are at temple..dun say like this! Pradeep says will come for sure..at the wedding! Sanchi thanks him..! He says she will need money ..! He says sell ur land..! Sanchi says wont need to sell land..! Money has been arranged only need blessings..! Deepali says if u need do ask ..! Pradeep says yes... her dad is lucky and will share his money for u..not me! Sanchi says Deepalis love is priceless! Pradeep walks off..! Sanchi excuses herself but Deepali gives her prasad first..! 

Lawyer tells Sanchi that hearing date on 3rd..! Sanchi says good as wedding will be over by then..! She asks him to contact her whenever he needs..! He leaves..! Sanchi is on her way out and DV comes! She asks him why here? All well? DV says something important..! Sanchi says going home! DV says me too..! The duo says will talk on the way to home!

Part 2

DV is carrying Sanchis laptop bag..! Sanchi says when he came he had some emergency but now all quiet? Whats up? DV asks how is life? She says tense..with case and then marriage! DV says if only Nani-Aaji can say so..! Sanchi asks why? DV says they have other tension ..case and for her too! Sanchi says understood! She says they sent him to talk to her? She says dun wanna talk about this! DV says .. directly meet.. a guy err 45 year old uncle.. Sunils mama..well settled businessman.. must be having money.. pot belly ..bald but she only has to say yes or no..! DV says. .he is cheerful .. he will crack jokes and she will smile! Sanchi says want her to meet or not? He says no.. err yes..! DV says please meet the guy! Sanchi says he told her ..she said no..dun wanna meet! DV asks what to tell Nani-Aaji? Thundering starts and Sanchi says even God is upset on this proposal..! DV says when she is in front of him.. he loses control ..! He recollects Vishwasz words..! Sanchi comes home and her cell rings..! She is on phone and Mr Mathur tells something! Nani says have tea ..first! She says.. need to talk first give tea to DV..! DV is upset..! Aaji-Nani ask the matter? They ask if she agreed? DV is quiet and Aaji says seems she din agree..! DV says have to work harder..she doesnt agree so easily.! DV says till date it hasnt happened that i havent been able to convince someone..but these questions are touf!

Sanchi tells on phone that wont come to office and will handle on phone! Nani says we need to hide her phone! Addu chides Prachi for phone and she chides him for watching matches whole night! He says phone will be mine after her wedding..they keep fighting! Nani says why troubling each other? They run out of the room! Aaji signals Nani to start the talk with Sanchi..about the boy thing! She asks Sanchi how was her day? She says fine! They ask anything happened? No one came to meet her? Sanchi says many people came..! They ask no one else? She says no.! She says the one they want her to meet is gonna come next day? Nani asks u knew? She says yes.. ur wedding agent told.. Zohra Zabeen Fanclub! Aaji asks will u meet? She says yes..! She says but dun expect anything as cant see u sad..! Aaji says 'aaj hamare chehre pe umeed ki roshni hai' and we will spend the night thinking .'kal tera bhi ghar bas jaye'..!

Part 3

Sanchi is chiding workers about flowers.. positioning of welcome board ..! She herself gets on the ladder to set it right! DV offers lemonade! She says first lemme do the decor. but DV says no! Sanchi gets down to do it by herself but DV blocks the way! DV says if he doesnt do it properly ..they will deduct money n the other workers start the work! DV says. . kuch kaam dusro ke liye chor dene chahiye taki woh wahi kaam kar sake jo khas unke liye hain.. jaise ke shaam ko mehmano se mil sake ..jo sirf unse milne aa rahe hain! DV says she will get sunburn.. so who will take care of the aged? Sanchi says he! The worker ends up breaking a strand of flower and it falls on SaRuv..! DV gets lost in drooling on Sanchi..! She is called inside n she goes!

Mehendi is underway..! BG - Mehendi hai rachne wali..! Aaji says give a bit of dulhans leftover mehendi so she can put on Sanchi ..so she gets married soon! Sanchi is still not ready and is busy handling caterers ..! Dils says go to my home and get ready..! Aaji-Nani insist and Sanchi goes to Dils house to get ready..! Sanchi is getting ready and recollects DVs suggestion to keep hair upwards so her face glows..! DV is getting ready and sees Sanchi standing in front of him all decked up and he is speechless! Sanchi says if ur ready come.. Sunils family is on the way..! She literally grabs DVs arm and pulls him with her and says.. lots of work ..come and help ..! DV is speechless..! Sanchi asks. .abhi bhi kuch baki hai? DV  shakes his head saying a no! Sanchi leaves from there..! DV follows!

At the mehendi.. song - Ankho ki gustakhiyan! All are enjoying..! DV is busy drooling on Sanchi..! DV is pulled by everyone to dance...and he starts to dance..as Sanchi claps..!  DV stops dancing and starts taking Sanchis pics..! Sanchi is busy looking at Prachi and is emotional..! DV asks her whats wrong? She says nothing and wipes her tears and he asks her to smile!

Sunils parents arrive and all go to greet them! They intro their relatives and Sanchis family is shocked seeing an aged guy as Sunils mama..(The one whose relation had come for Sanchi)! Aaji asks talking of him for Sanch to Sunils mom? She says no..! The one i talked about is my cousin..he is on his way! Sunil asks for Prachi and Dils says cant step aside..! Sunils mom tells Sunil to get Mehendi on his hand as per custom! Sunil is shy and goes..! Sunils mom blesses Prachi and says now looking like the would be bride of our family! Sanchi asks DV if Sunil gave up before Dils? DV says he is smart.. he would have understood that bride is looking pretty ..since brides sister is glowing! Sanchi says like a lawyer..answers ready! 

Someone tells Sanchi that ice cream supply is stopped and she goes to talk to the manager .. on the way she bumps into the guy who came to see her..! She loses her earing..! DV teases her looking for the aged uncle? He keeps calling out to all aged guys and teases Sanchi! Sanchi says lost my earing! DV starts to look and the guy who came to see her ...gives it to her..! He drools on Sanchi and DV is uncomfy..! Sanchi thanks him..! She says how he got it.  kahin gir gaya tha. n he says.. ulaj gaya tha.. when she bumped into him! She apologises..! Sunils mom comes and introes her cousin to Sanchi ... saying this is Rishi..! DV is in shock..! He stares as they shake hands..!

Precap --- DV hurts himself ..! Sanchi is tending to his hurt and says he should have been careful..so much bleeding..! DV glares at her and then removes his hand from her grip..! Sanchi is taken aback..!

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zor ka Jhatka DV ko Zor se Hi Lagega πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D
Feeling bad for DV coz uska Dil toota .. πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Poor DV!!! Before crossing the first step of Love itself he is facing jealousy hurdle.
I am with you DV and I believe you are smart enough to cross this bridge. 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Felt very bad for DV after watching precap πŸ˜­ Thanx for the WU πŸ˜Š
misty85 thumbnail
It seems like a nice episode... I missed everything today... thanks for the update.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
thx for the WU tanu dii πŸ€—  
loved whole of the epi very much excluding that uncleji part πŸ˜‘ and best i found was aankho ki gustakiyaa scene 
Purvi_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome epi. thanks for the update